I got banned from forza horizon 4

Discus and support I got banned from forza horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I hadn't played forza horizon 4 in a while, and today that I decided to buy the Fortune Island dlc I was banned. When I first joined the game I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cavlezera, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Cavlezera
    Cavlezera Guest

I hadn't played forza horizon 4 in a while, and today that I decided to buy the Fortune Island dlc I was banned. When I first joined the game I was surprised that I had to start from the beginning and then when I went to buy a car it was that he notified
    me that I was banned but I didn't know why or when I was banned.

Can anyone help?

:)

Cavlezera, Dec 26, 2020
  2. MysticalHare106 Win User

i have banned for forza horizon 4 i have remove 2018 land rover range rover velar

i have been banned from forza horizon 4 and was wondering if my ban could be lifted? i got rid of the car from my garage that i cheated to get early.
  3. CHORAS DEN Win User

banned on forza

if your GT is banned on their forums, itll be banned on their network too. I had a friend banned on Forza 3 for mking life like nude paintjobs, and he got banned on 4 and horizon too.
  4. WPAK Win User

banned for no reason

Hi there,

see this link regarding Forza Ban and suspensions etc:
    support.xbox.com/.../forza-horizon-info

I know it's about Forza Horizon but the same thing applies to Forza 4 as far as I know..

For any questions regarding the ban the best thing to do is to go to the Forza 4 forums and create a thread there.
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

banned on forza

I got banned till 2032. Thing is its my first ever ban on forza I could go online on forza 4 I can make liverys I can make paints etc and designs but I can't sell them gift them or go in the auction house. forza horizon I was fine on no ban same with forza
  6. JuddHarris Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Hi I recently got Forza horizon 4 on the Xbox game pass. When my month expired I deleted the game. If I get Forza horizon 4 on disk, will my progress from the digital copy I got with the Xbox game pass transfer to the disk copy?
Thema:

1. I got banned from forza horizon 4 - Similar Threads - got banned forza

2. Got banned for joking with my friend

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got banned for joking with my friend: Hi, I got my XBOX Live account suspended just for joking with my friend. I stole his weapon in a game, I was joking and was gonna give it back, but he left the game and reported me just simply...
  3. How do i get unbanned if i got banned for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get unbanned if i got banned for no reason: I got com banned by a bad freind for no reason he also did it to another good freind when he did nothing. And he always breaks the rules of being kind, dont bully, be appropreate "he always talks...
  4. I got comm banned for a 3 month old message because my friend wanted revenge

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got comm banned for a 3 month old message because my friend wanted revenge: Ok so my other friend reported my friend because he got mad and sent profanity to us he got comm banned but he was angry at the ban so he goes and reports a few month old message(I know cause it...
  5. I got profile picture banned for no reasons

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got profile picture banned for no reasons: i got com banned 6 jan and did not reply for a case review cuz i did not notice it . i dont see how raptor jesus is offensive after all the time i had it prob got mass reported bye some salty kids...
  6. i got perma banned but dont know why, some one mist have hacked my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got perma banned but dont know why, some one mist have hacked my account?: so i was in the middle of playing 2k 3 days ago and i just got signed out and then i went to sign back in and it said that i was permanently banned from xbox live and i didnt know what was...
  7. My Xbox account that I’ve spent thousands on got banned for changing my Xbox avatar to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account that I’ve spent thousands on got banned for changing my Xbox avatar to...: I need help from anyone who can my Xbox account that I’ve had for going on the seventh years with a few thousand dollars spent got banned two days ago for changing the color of my avatar and...
  8. I can't send DMs no more. I got DM banned without warning.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't send DMs no more. I got DM banned without warning.: I can't send DMs no more. I think I got DM banned all without any form of warning. Either that or there is a virus in the system. 54ddc6da-9fb0-4794-a93d-df4be6b2b1ea
  9. I was banned on forza horizon 4 but the banned got extended all though I was not on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was banned on forza horizon 4 but the banned got extended all though I was not on the...: My first ban is fair as i glitched the game causing me to get a car before everyone else but as i got back on the game to check if i was unbanned it sayed the same reason they gave me the first...
  10. I got banned from a forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned from a forza horizon 4: I was banned from forza horizon 4 and the it was supposed to end on the 26th of this month i get back on the game and it says i was banned again and that it will end on the 10th of December can...