I got banned from unlocking Minecraft achievements? What the?

Discus and support I got banned from unlocking Minecraft achievements? What the? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So as it turns out, I can no longer unlock anymore achievements for Minecraft as they will not unlock even though I met the conditions. I tried every... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Radiant Sword X, Feb 14, 2020.

1. I got banned from unlocking Minecraft achievements? What the?

So as it turns out, I can no longer unlock anymore achievements for Minecraft as they will not unlock even though I met the conditions. I tried every troubleshooting steps, nothing helps. Have I been achievement banned from Minecraft?

:)

Radiant Sword X, Feb 14, 2020
  2. o ZomBee o Win User

You can be Banned from playing the game, but not from getting achievements.

Your achievements for that particular world or game could have gotten locked somehow. This can happen due to Mods, entering creative mode or turning on cheats. Also
    your account just simply could not be synchronizing with xbox live properly, sometimes you need to allow up to 72 hours for this to happen. if the problem still persists after the allotted time and is a problem with all your worlds then I would contact the
    Minecraft help center here. https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us or Microsoft support even if you dont think it will help you by contacting them, letting
    them know that this is an issue helps things to get fixed in the future so it does not happen to someone else. It may not help you now but it could help someone later.
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

Delays has nothing to do with it. If it doesn't unlock for that game, then I am achievement banned from Minecraft.
  4. lllWormWoodlll Win User

I don't think you can get a achievement ban? What did you do that would make you think that you have been banned?
  5. FreakRoach Win User

You cant get banned only for achievements. This kind of ban doesnt exist. There might be some other issue, better contact game support.
  6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Have you activated creative mode on the map your playing. Once you activate creative it turns off the achievements for the world you are playing. Maybe try a new world in survival and see if they will unlock there?
Thema:

1. I got banned from unlocking Minecraft achievements? What the? - Similar Threads - got banned unlocking

2. I think I got permanently banned from receiving game invites?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think I got permanently banned from receiving game invites?: So this is super bad. I try to join a game, but no matter the situation, I never ever receive invites from anyone. I think I got banned from receiving invites. Nothing can be done about this....
  3. I got banned for no reason it was harmless and dumb

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for no reason it was harmless and dumb: I got banned all I said was it aint even matter **** and then he said how do you like me now and he was cussing me out in party and he aint banned and i got banned its dumb how yalls system work...
  4. i just got xbox 360 wich are banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just got xbox 360 wich are banned: i just got xbox 360 wich are banned and i want to Connect to Xbox live and cant i got it for 200 kroner lol i cant install latest update to it it says 2015 in Dashboard i got the nnovember 2019...
  5. I don't know how I got chat ban but please unban me because I am only 9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't know how I got chat ban but please unban me because I am only 9: please unban me I don't know what happened because I did not say anything mean 2db0112e-17e0-4bb9-b9b2-e86181ff01b0
  6. I got banned 4 no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned 4 no reason: there was 4 people makin' fn of me so icomeback but i got banned explain cdb83ef8-71e4-4125-9e1a-8f2de8ede1ea
  7. I got banned for posting a tournament in looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for posting a tournament in looking for group: [img] I don't understand why the group post was removed it had nothing offensive with it. Nothing related to it either in just so confused. ”This is a solo tournament with a $25 Xbox card prize....
  8. Got banned from Halo Reach (Steam)

in XBoX on Windows
    Got banned from Halo Reach (Steam): I was banned for 48 whole hours on Halo Reach because I left one (ONE) social game. To my knowledge this ban should only be filed after multiple quit-outs, not just one. How can I appeal it?...
  9. A kid got me banned for wanting to rp i did not want to so can you please fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    A kid got me banned for wanting to rp i did not want to so can you please fix this: I got communication banned for doing nothing 8e2e4007-a76a-4e35-bd12-013a9da45ee9
  10. Got banned for apparently no reason with no explanation or way to get it rectified in a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got banned for apparently no reason with no explanation or way to get it rectified in a...: hey, i already know about the enforcement page. Its insulting to have to fill out a worksheet saying that i apologize without even being shown an example of what i allegedly did wrong. I know for...