i got banned when i was harassed

Discus and support i got banned when i was harassed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i was playing FO76 after a year of not playing it, and these two chuckle heads manage to get into my base, and keep killing me repeatedly when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sethshacklett, Oct 28, 2019.

1. i got banned when i was harassed

so i was playing FO76 after a year of not playing it, and these two chuckle heads manage to get into my base, and keep killing me repeatedly when i wanted nothing to do with it, so i report them to Bethesda and Xbox Live. and they keep doing it, and
    i keep reporting them.

but i'm the one who get's banned for them harassing me out of playing a game? really?

and they reported me for messaging them? but they are both still messaging me. talk about double standard

:)

sethshacklett, Oct 28, 2019
  2. sethshacklett Win User

i did both. every time they killed me. but they got me banned for communications and now they keep messaging me and they got away with it.
  3. SmokeySaucer198 Win User

You can block those two by going on to their profiles and choosing mute or block. You should create a ticket on the bethesda support site and explain what has happened.

https://help.bethesda.net/

Thats the site for help.
  4. Sanguinem Malum Win User

If you engaged with them, then they were able to report you also. In future, i'd suggest blocking and reporting only.

You can appeal this with the enforcement team as others have suggested though.
  5. sethshacklett Win User

so i report them, and nothing gets done, but they report me once or i keep reporting instead of resorting to toxic behavior because nothing gets done and i'm the one that get's the boot?

because now i can't do anything in FO76, i lost pretty much everything.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

You get banned from Bethesda or from Microsoft?
Thema:

1. i got banned when i was harassed - Similar Threads - got banned was

2. I got voice banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got voice banned: Hi, I got voice banned today because of something stupid. I was saying you watched me get eaten by an ape dude and then auto corrected ape to raped. Please fix your system xbox. And make sure you...
  3. Okay so I got a "Account Theft/phishing/Solicitation" Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Okay so I got a "Account Theft/phishing/Solicitation" Ban: So I don't understand this I woke up one morning and I got this ban on my account or suspension see I make mazes in this game I called fortnite and I do it for a $50 gift card for Xbox you have 4...
  4. I think someone was on my xbox account and I got banned for it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think someone was on my xbox account and I got banned for it: A few days ago, I was talking to this person in a party chat. I needed help in a game. I asked him to join me in the game. He joins and inspects or looks at my character. First thing to come out...
  5. I got my account banned and I want to know what I can do to get it unbanned please someone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got my account banned and I want to know what I can do to get it unbanned please someone...: My account got banned for booting. ec865536-949b-4b27-b241-cc5c5e47aa74
  6. I got false permanent banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got false permanent banned: I dont know why I got ban today but it randomly happened I cant press the appeal button it doesnt do anything it and under it says at the same time my group post for rocket league got removed. I...
  7. I got permanently banned from playing and I’ve spent a lot of money on this account over...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got permanently banned from playing and I’ve spent a lot of money on this account over...: So i got permanently banned for to me no reason as i havent cheated and its says its for cheating. Only thing that happened was some guys gave me modded guns on State of Decay 2. Ive spent...
  8. If my Xbox account got banned would my windows/Microsoft account also be banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If my Xbox account got banned would my windows/Microsoft account also be banned?: Hey, i was wondering what would happen if theoretically my xbox account got banned, would i be able to use the rest of microsoft? (Outlook, my computer etc). Thank you!...
  9. I got banned for doing things I didn’t do

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for doing things I didn’t do: I was playing normally and the next day i got a perma ban for theft phishing and solicitacion I accept i did do solicitacion cause i asked a friend to gift me something but i did not do theft or...
  10. my xbox one got device banned for nothing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one got device banned for nothing?: Good afternoon, my account that is used by my son, was improperly banned where it was informed that this fact occurred because it contained information about racism (a fact that did not occur)....