i got banned

Discus and support i got banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i would like to get unbanned because my friend now realises he got me banned and wants me unbanned 9adc116f-249e-4ea9-ac1f-5106c5327283 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THE TENNIS PRO3, Oct 21, 2019.

1. i got banned

i would like to get unbanned because my friend now realises he got me banned and wants me unbanned

:)

THE TENNIS PRO3, Oct 21, 2019
  2. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

I got banned then got banned over that

1) For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

2) No one here on the Xbox Forums or at Xbox Support can provide the reason or proof why you were banned.

3) No one here on the Xbox Forums or at Xbox Support can change the state of ANY suspension or ban.

4) Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account.

- "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation."

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-5

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review

- You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire.

- Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review.

Case Review -
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
  3. Daft Badger Win User

I Got Ban

The enforcement team do not use the forums so no one here can tell you.

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling you why you were suspended & how long for or you can check on the enforcement site
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/home where you can also file for a case review if eligible.
  4. DeBLAIN 02 Win User

I got banned

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

With a recent played list like that I'm absolutely shocked that you'd be banned and not know why.

[/quote]

EXACTLY what I was thinking... Except I'm not actually shocked that he wouldn't know why.

[/quote]Why is it that MOST people who get a ban have MW on there recently played list?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I got banned

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Destin-[xboxvenue] Win User

I got banned

yeah xbox loves to ban people for little things.Cant even call someone trash(even though it expressing yourself) but people can make gay groups expressing themselves
Thema:

i got banned

1. i got banned - Similar Threads - got banned

2. Got banned for doing nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got banned for doing nothing: I got banned last night for 2 weeks no talking or texting i actually was playing borderlands and all of sudden a 2 week banned shows up i already submitted a review you all need to uplift my...
  3. I got banned for no reason?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned for no reason?: i was talking to a very nice person, then all of the sudden i got banned, for no reason. How do i undo this? f7fe110f-7f94-48c3-9cb3-0de130558d4f
  4. Malicious user report got me banned from vc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Malicious user report got me banned from vc: So I was playing DBD and a player sends a message after the game telling me that what I did was against the rules and that he, and I quote, "would buy me some rope and i could jump from his...
  5. How come I got banned from uploading gamer pics when my gamer pic was a picture of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How come I got banned from uploading gamer pics when my gamer pic was a picture of...: I would love to be unbanned saying as my gamerpic wasn’t bad it was a picture of pennywise from IT 39fcdcab-b3cc-413d-bbb7-3b171aca5f96
  6. I got banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned?: I have a question to ask my account got banned from official servers I’ve been a fair player and don’t see why I got banned I keep checking to see if it’s just a mess up but my game wouldn’t let...
  7. My little brother got com banned on his Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My little brother got com banned on his Xbox: My brother got communication slapped because he squeeled the n word in a modern warfare lobby, is he at fault? He screached it down the hall like 37 times like a [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]...
  8. i got banned when i was harassed

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got banned when i was harassed: so i was playing FO76 after a year of not playing it, and these two chuckle heads manage to get into my base, and keep killing me repeatedly when i wanted nothing to do with it, so i report them...
  9. I got banned unfairly and this is complete bs

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned unfairly and this is complete bs: Playing with this kid, when he agrees to 1v1. Starts being extremely toxic and calling me extremely disrespectful stuff. After this we agree to gift eachother something, I go first and then he...
  10. i got comms banned,for reasonable yet dumb reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got comms banned,for reasonable yet dumb reasons: ok quick story is I was going through the rainbow six siege official club, when I saw a post asking for a server stresser/d doser. so me being me, I dm him say he's a sore loser(in less kind...