I got booted offline

Discus and support I got booted offline in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing black ops 2 with my friend [Mod Removed] and a player named [Mod Removed] told us to join his party so me and my friend joined and he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cryptic Jahova, Mar 16, 2014.

1. I got booted offline

I was playing black ops 2 with my friend [Mod Removed] and a player named
    [Mod Removed] told us to join his party so me and my friend joined and he read out our IP addresses and bottled my friend off Xbox live then he read out my information then booted me offline also his friend
    [Mod Removed] was telling us that [Mod Removed] uses
    [Mod Removed] and I searched it up and found videos on how to boot people of Xbox live. I want this doubt with I don't want to be told to file a complaint ever again I want him to be console banned our banned for life because He is committing
    two crimes

:)

Cryptic Jahova, Mar 16, 2014
  2. I Got Booted Offline

You are able to press charges against him. Call Your ISP and notify them the situation. They will track the person down and with your consent, you are able to give him jail time.

Warhawk-FC64623E-2B1C-44FD-999F-E27993913910, Mar 16, 2014
  3. I Got Booted Offline

Ok So The Other Day A Guy On Xbox Was Threataning That He Would Boot Me Offline And He Said He Had A Jtag And A Booter And Then I Was Booted Off So I Know Hes The Real Deal So I Avoided Him And Filed A Complaint And Till Now He Hasnt Gotten Ban And Hes Threataning
    To Boot/Hack Me And I Want Him Banned Because Im Not Gonna Pay For Xbox Live To Not Be Able To Connect Due To Hackers.

Novatic Apollo, Mar 16, 2014
  4. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest

I got booted offline

hello

plz no name and shame on the forums it's ageist the terms of use.

now here is what you can do

well you can file an complainant, block communications mute, bad review on the xbox and the XBLPET's will get on it

now because he is using a DDos you can contact your ISP and report that to them and they will take care of it (ISP: AT&T comcast, verizon etc.)

hope that helpsI got booted offline :) and get's resolved

MB5656, Mar 16, 2014
  5. Warhawk-FC64623E-2B1 Win User

I Got Booted Offline

You are able to press charges against him. Call Your ISP and notify them the situation. They will track the person down and with your consent, you are able to give him jail time.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I got booted offline

You would need to contact your ISP to alert them to what's happening. You can file a complaint via the console and the enforcement team will investigate the other player. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  7. uQuinn Win User

I Got Booted Offline

You did just the right thing to file a complaint. You should also call the Xbox Support Number which is 1-800-4MY-XBOX in the US. Then just wait Microsoft to take action against this him.
  8. MB5656 Win User

I got booted offline

hello

plz no name and shame on the forums it's ageist the terms of use.

now here is what you can do

well you can file an complainant, block communications mute, bad review on the xbox and the XBLPET's will get on it

now because he is using a DDos you can contact your ISP and report that to them and they will take care of it (ISP: AT&T comcast, verizon etc.)

hope that helps:) and get's resolved
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

I Got Booted Offline

I'm really sorry you've had this issue while playing on Xbox LIVE. As well as doing what the above posters have stated regarding filing a complaint and blocking this user, you should also contact your ISP, as they can issue your connection with a new IP
    address.

I would also stress that these attacks are not conducted with the use of another console ('JTAG' or not), they aren't strictly hacking either. Generally speaking a DOS (Denial of Service) attack is a criminal offense, you need to have your ISP investigate
    it.

Unfortunately phone support do not deal with these issues so they won't be able to help you, sorry.

For more information about this DOS attacks please take a look at this FAQ:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/connecting/dos-attacks-faq

I hope that helps you.
Thema:

I got booted offline

1. I got booted offline - Similar Threads - got booted offline

2. Hackers that booted me off my internet and got to my IP Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hackers that booted me off my internet and got to my IP Address: Hello, My gamertag is and i wanted to report that me and my friend got booted off our internet by some hackers. (mod removed - naming and shaming) Please look into this, they managed to kick...
  3. Got booted for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got booted for no reason: [img] Hello I just found out today that I got booted offline cuz I have not been on in a couple months and when I got on today I got booted offline by a person named Snipermoss280 and I'm not...
  4. Got Booted From Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got Booted From Game: I play 4 cards at a time on Microsoft Bingo. Well I had almost every card completely full cause I was buying extra balls with my coins. Well the game booted me off and I I didn't get credit for...
  5. Got booted and they r modding

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got booted and they r modding: That was on BLACK OPS 2 I got booted by the gamer "Run NFOs" and his friend "Clownz OffHost" was using mods... Please do something about it... e91538a4-c81b-49fc-a3b7-b5a9de79417e
  6. I got booted offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got booted offline: I got booted offline because of this dude got mad because I beat him in mortal kombat I need help please ef3a448e-3108-4c1d-8416-be971710342a
  7. I got booted offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got booted offline: Hi, was playing xbox and I got booted offline by a person with the gamertag I aint a god. Why this happened is stupid really, but long story short a person was upset that I claimed to be better...
  8. Got booted offline by a guy, and I'm not sure what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got booted offline by a guy, and I'm not sure what to do: I was in a party with a guy a it who bullied me into giving him 6 month of Xbox live, then booted me offline twice, and I'm not sure what to do. I'm pretty afraid. He has my IP address, and...
  9. I got booted offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got booted offline: Me and 4 of my other friends were playing Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege and we were winning a ranked game 3 to 1 and one of my friends lags out. We were like "it's ok, you have time to join back"...
  10. Me, my brother, and my friend got booted or d dossed offline. Please help. I do not tolerate ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Me, my brother, and my friend got booted or d dossed offline. Please help. I do not tolerate ...: Hello enforcement team. Me, my brother and my friend were playing halo 3. We win the game. A guy we played against invited us to the party. His gamer tag is [Mod removed]. We joined thinking he...