I got charged but I didn't receive what I paid for

Discus and support I got charged but I didn't receive what I paid for in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I am in dire need of help. Yesterday, I tried to purchase 1 month Xbox Game Pass via Microsoft Store with my card. While trying to buy it, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChirayataNundy, Dec 29, 2018.

1. I got charged but I didn't receive what I paid for

Hello,

I am in dire need of help. Yesterday, I tried to purchase 1 month Xbox Game Pass via Microsoft Store with my card. While trying to buy it, I got a clear message saying that Microsoft is having some issues carrying out my payment. Hence, the transaction didn't
    happen. Like any other normal minded individual I tried two more times, and I got the exact same message. So I left it, thinking I will try it next morning. 10 mins later, I get a message from my bank saying that I made a purchase of 1$ from Microsoft. Great!
    So I went back to my PC only to see I didn't get the Game Pass. I do not have a download option for any of the Game Pass "Play Anywhere" titles and going to the Game Pass store page asks me to join again. There is no sign of an active Game Pass subscription
    anywhere in Store, Xbox App or even in my Purchase History. Basically, I did not get the product, but I got charged for it. I am very dissapointed. I never thought, that buying a simple product from Microsoft will be so difficult. I literally got robbed. People
    avoid third party grey markets for such experiences. Here, I got robbed by Microsoft itself. No wonder you guys get so much slack from so many people. I want my money back. It is not about 1$, but the scam aspect of it. I cannot get robbed by a big company
    like Microsoft.

Why does it have to be so difficult? I want to buy a product, I have a working card, you take the money from me, but I do not get what I paid for. Why? Why is this even an issue in 2018 from a big software giant like Microsoft? You are literally denying
    me from enjoying one of your products. Very dissapointed.

:)

ChirayataNundy, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

I got charged but I didn't receive what I paid for

1. I got charged but I didn't receive what I paid for - Similar Threads - got charged didn't

2. Got charges and want cancelled.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got charges and want cancelled.: Split from this thread. No logre cancelar a tiempo y quiero cancelar y ver si me pueden reembolsar mi dinero debido a que no lo he ocupado y fue por el cobro automatico el cual pense que no...
  3. I got charged for WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship and I'm an Xbox Gold Member. Refund...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got charged for WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship and I'm an Xbox Gold Member. Refund...: I am a reoccurring Xbox Gold member, but was charged for WRC 6 during the Xbox Gold free for members dates. Microsoft denied my refund. I verified I was in good stand with my Gold account. I was....
  4. Got charged twice for a game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got charged twice for a game: I tried to buy Farming simulator 19 on the xbox store through Ideal. At first the pop-ups got blocked so i thought it wasn't working. When i saw the block, i opened one of the pop-ups and...
  5. Got charged BRL 2.00 on my credit card but didn't renewed the Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got charged BRL 2.00 on my credit card but didn't renewed the Live Gold: Hi! Today I've purchased the promotional renew of Xbox Live Gold for BRL 2.00, got charged on my credit card but it seems the Live Gold access still blocked on my account. Can you help me?...
  6. Got charged 78 dollars for a game which I didn't even received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got charged 78 dollars for a game which I didn't even received: I was trying to buy the game Middle earth Shadow of War but every time I tried I got an error, after a while I checked my dad's mail and I saw that he got charged for 78 dollars but when I see my...
  7. Bought add on in game didn't work but got charged 4 times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought add on in game didn't work but got charged 4 times: I was playing call of duty wwII and purchased call of duty credits on Microsoft store and got charged 4 times for it 20 some dollars each and the credits never downloaded is there a way i can get...
  8. Got charged 78 dollars for a game which I didn't get

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got charged 78 dollars for a game which I didn't get: I was trying to buy the game several times but all times I got an error but after a while I went to my dad's mail and I saw that he got an email saying that he paid 78 dollars to Microsoft. I...
  9. Bought Fifa points, got charged, didn't receive the points?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Fifa points, got charged, didn't receive the points?: Yeah, I've just went to xbox.com and bought 750 Fifa points but they haven't been deposited to m account, it's been 30minutes already. Is this how EA / MS does business?...
  10. I got a free month trial because i have zero money and i didn't want to pay but it charged ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a free month trial because i have zero money and i didn't want to pay but it charged ...: yea. can Microsoft just make me not pay because i just got a free month and i thought it would tell me if I wanted to not pay and cancel or pay on continue, and i went out of state for a week so...