I got charged for gamepass ultimate even though i cancelled the subscription

Discus and support I got charged for gamepass ultimate even though i cancelled the subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So a couple months ago i cancelled my subscription to gamepass and it worked well, I couldn't play the games I got off of gamepass because i didnt have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tyleraber, Aug 2, 2020.

1. tyleraber
    tyleraber Guest

So a couple months ago i cancelled my subscription to gamepass and it worked well, I couldn't play the games I got off of gamepass because i didnt have gamepass. Now I just figured out that i was still getting charged money for gamepass ultimate even though
    i cancelled it. I owe 47$ for something I got rid of and I'm wondering if there is a way to fix that. I dont have the money to pay that off and I need help so the number can go away or so that it wont get bigger.

I got charged that number on June 15th 2020

:)

tyleraber, Aug 2, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Kiesey Win User

3. Galaxy Golden Win User

Membership question

It depends on what kind of subscription you have. The gamepass and gold are usually two separate subscriptions, but the game pass ultimate subscription includes both gamepass and gold. If you have the ultimate subscription, then cancelling it would also
    cancel your gold benefits.
  4. Panno92 Win User

Changing Xbox subscription from gamepass to gold

Do you have a base Gamepass or a Gamepass Ultimate subscritpion?

Because there is a huge difference... if you have the base gamepass you can definetly have a separate gold subscritpion, I had this situation in the past.

But if you have the gamepass ultimate the situation is different since all the other subscriptions are absorbed by the ultimate.

In general if you cancel a subscription you will immediately lose all the benefits, for example if you cancel the gamepass you will not be able to play any gamepass game immediately.

If you only cancel the recurring billing you will maintein all the beniefist up to the point it has been paid to.
  5. NaZoooom Win User

12 Month Xbox Live and Gamepass Ultimate?

So if i cancel my Gamepass subscription will it give back my 12 months of gold?
    Hi The SolidEgg,

No, it will not give you back the 12 months. By cancelling your GamePass Ultimate subscription, it will not renew after 15/05/2020.

The 12 month voucher has been redeemed against Ultimate in line with terms and conditions of the subscription.
  6. x EeMBe x Win User

all of my gold got canned because of a 1 month trial

If you had gold or gamepass before upgrading to ultimate they will appear as cancelled under your subscriptions but since Ultimate is Gold + Gamepass you still have all the benefits of both services.

The time you had remaining got converted to Ultimate so you lost nothing. No need to worry about that.
Thema:

1. I got charged for gamepass ultimate even though i cancelled the subscription - Similar Threads - got charged gamepass

2. some got charge too my account for no reason

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    some got charge too my account for no reason: i need a refund i didnt buy anything e9a5c339-d47b-48b5-878f-cf7e1b2ff743
  3. Charged for Xbox live (£49) but haven’t got it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged for Xbox live (£49) but haven’t got it.: Im a bit desperate for help,my son hadnt used hes xbox fora long time online due to being in hospital,then it broke so i purchsed a pro and put on hes username ect.he still isnt well enough to use...
  4. No crystals but got charged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No crystals but got charged: I've been playing Mystery Of The Opera, The Phantoms Secret. I bought crystals to help me win and the game didn't give me my crystals. This has happened 3 times now in the last 2 weeks. Who can I...
  5. Recibí un cargo a mi tarjeta [I got charged to my card]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recibí un cargo a mi tarjeta [I got charged to my card]: Quise adquirir el Game pass,solo se me realizo el cargo de ADYENMX*MICROSO MEXICO DF ,pero no se activo la subscripcion. [Translation-I wanted to purchase the Game pass, I was only charged with...
  6. Got charged for a game I didn’t end up getting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got charged for a game I didn’t end up getting: I paid for modern warfare digital standard edition on the xbox store and it said error on our side try again so I did cos I thought it might have been an error but it showed an error again and I...
  7. Got charged for something I didn’t buy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got charged for something I didn’t buy: I was watching amazon prime and out of no where i got a notification that i have been charged for xbox game pass with out me even buying it 34cfb41a-47ec-4abb-a798-2fe29df6f703
  8. Just got ignored for two hours by Xbox support staff after they charged my stolen debit...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got ignored for two hours by Xbox support staff after they charged my stolen debit...: I’m pretty sick tbh I’m not, I just bought an Xbox live gold card, but you guys charged my old card that’s not even active cause it was stolen, I don’t have 18$ from an account that doesn’t exist...
  9. I purchased credits and never got them but was charged!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased credits and never got them but was charged!: My daughter purchased robux on the game roblox on two separate occasions but i never received the credits, but my bank was charged!!! I opened four tickets trying to explain the situation but...
  10. I got charge twice for shark cards on gta and I only purchase one and it shows on my Xbox I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got charge twice for shark cards on gta and I only purchase one and it shows on my Xbox I...: I got charge twice for shark cards on gta and i only purchase one card i have proof i only bought one on my console but on my debit card i got charge twice for 49.99...