I got charged for WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship and I'm an Xbox Gold Member. Refund...

Discus and support I got charged for WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship and I'm an Xbox Gold Member. Refund... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am a reoccurring Xbox Gold member, but was charged for WRC 6 during the Xbox Gold free for members dates. Microsoft denied my refund. I verified I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by btak492011, Feb 7, 2019.

1. btak492011
    btak492011 Guest

I got charged for WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship and I'm an Xbox Gold Member. Refund...

I am a reoccurring Xbox Gold member, but was charged for WRC 6 during the Xbox Gold free for members dates. Microsoft denied my refund. I verified I was in good stand with my Gold account. I was. I verified the game
    was still available for free. It was. I haven't downloaded or played it because I was hoping for some sort of refund. Is this common?

:)

btak492011, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

1. I got charged for WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship and I'm an Xbox Gold Member. Refund... - Similar Threads - got charged WRC

2. Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?: Hi, I bought a Grand Theft Auto V add-on as a gift for my friend without realising he already owned it. He can't accept it since it tells him he already owns it. I was charged and can't get a...
  3. I got charged for a FREE game!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got charged for a FREE game!!!: I am currently an Xbox Live GOLD Member. I downloaded a FREE game & I get charged for it!? Shall I STOP trusting Xbox? Shall I ALWAYS doubt Xbox? I've been trying to resolve this for the...
  4. I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access: [img] My friend told me about the $1 monthly subscription to the XBox PC game pass. i decided to setup my payment methods for my Microsoft account with a Thailand eCard. However, I could not...
  5. I got charged some dollars as "verification" of my paying methods. I want refund!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got charged some dollars as "verification" of my paying methods. I want refund!: I got two memberships and I got charged both, credit card and paypal account some dollars for the concept of "verifying account charge". Bank says it was Microsoft who charged it and I want to get...
  6. I got charged today for xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got charged today for xbox live: Split from this thread. I got charged today for xbox live when my card was supposed to have been deleted of my account how do i go about getting refunded for that....
  7. Got charges and want cancelled.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got charges and want cancelled.: Split from this thread. No logre cancelar a tiempo y quiero cancelar y ver si me pueden reembolsar mi dinero debido a que no lo he ocupado y fue por el cobro automatico el cual pense que no...
  8. Got charged twice for a game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got charged twice for a game: I tried to buy Farming simulator 19 on the xbox store through Ideal. At first the pop-ups got blocked so i thought it wasn't working. When i saw the block, i opened one of the pop-ups and...
  9. I got charged but I didn't receive what I paid for

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got charged but I didn't receive what I paid for: Hello, I am in dire need of help. Yesterday, I tried to purchase 1 month Xbox Game Pass via Microsoft Store with my card. While trying to buy it, I got a clear message saying that Microsoft is...
  10. I got charged with a second 1 month suscription in the same month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got charged with a second 1 month suscription in the same month?: Hi Today in the morning I found a charge for a 1 month suscription of gold through paypal. My 1 month suscription is supposed to expire on the 2nd day of each month, or in this case, November...