I got charged for WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship and I'm an Xbox Gold Member. Refund...

Discus and support I got charged for WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship and I'm an Xbox Gold Member. Refund... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am a reoccurring Xbox Gold member, but was charged for WRC 6 during the Xbox Gold free for members dates. Microsoft denied my refund. I verified I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by btak492011, Feb 7, 2019.

1. btak492011
    btak492011 Guest

I got charged for WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship and I'm an Xbox Gold Member. Refund...

I am a reoccurring Xbox Gold member, but was charged for WRC 6 during the Xbox Gold free for members dates. Microsoft denied my refund. I verified I was in good stand with my Gold account. I was. I verified the game
    was still available for free. It was. I haven't downloaded or played it because I was hoping for some sort of refund. Is this common?

:)

btak492011, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

1. I got charged for WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship and I'm an Xbox Gold Member. Refund... - Similar Threads - got charged WRC

2. Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged: Hi, Yesterday, I decided to change my Xbox Live gold subscription to annual from monthly which I did. Now, there was a $1 promo for Game Pass Ultimate so I added that to the cart since I'm...
  3. Got charged twice for Xbox game pass for PC didn't even activate

in XBoX on Windows
    Got charged twice for Xbox game pass for PC didn't even activate: So basically I live in 2 countries .On the border of Serbia and I go to college in Hungary. My credit card is registered in Serbia Yesterday I tried to purchase Xbox game pass for PC (beta) but...
  4. Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?: Hi, I bought a Grand Theft Auto V add-on as a gift for my friend without realising he already owned it. He can't accept it since it tells him he already owns it. I was charged and can't get a...
  5. I got charged for a FREE game!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got charged for a FREE game!!!: I am currently an Xbox Live GOLD Member. I downloaded a FREE game & I get charged for it!? Shall I STOP trusting Xbox? Shall I ALWAYS doubt Xbox? I've been trying to resolve this for the...
  6. I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access: [img] My friend told me about the $1 monthly subscription to the XBox PC game pass. i decided to setup my payment methods for my Microsoft account with a Thailand eCard. However, I could not...
  7. I got charged some dollars as "verification" of my paying methods. I want refund!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got charged some dollars as "verification" of my paying methods. I want refund!: I got two memberships and I got charged both, credit card and paypal account some dollars for the concept of "verifying account charge". Bank says it was Microsoft who charged it and I want to get...
  8. I got charged today for xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got charged today for xbox live: Split from this thread. I got charged today for xbox live when my card was supposed to have been deleted of my account how do i go about getting refunded for that....
  9. Got charges and want cancelled.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got charges and want cancelled.: Split from this thread. No logre cancelar a tiempo y quiero cancelar y ver si me pueden reembolsar mi dinero debido a que no lo he ocupado y fue por el cobro automatico el cual pense que no...
  10. Got charged twice for a game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got charged twice for a game: I tried to buy Farming simulator 19 on the xbox store through Ideal. At first the pop-ups got blocked so i thought it wasn't working. When i saw the block, i opened one of the pop-ups and...