I got communication banned for doing nothing wrong

Discus and support I got communication banned for doing nothing wrong in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve been banned com banned for making a group post that said “2v2 my court add me”, it was about NBA2k19, and it said the post was inappropriate and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HF Nate, Jul 17, 2019.

1. HF Nate
    HF Nate Guest

I’ve been banned com banned for making a group post that said “2v2 my court add me”, it was about NBA2k19, and it said the post was inappropriate and my friend also got suspended from the same post, and now I’m no longer an Xbox ambassador. My account
    is

:)

HF Nate, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com the enforcement team do not use the forums.
  3. AridLizard Win User

You can always contact the enforcement team and appeal againgst your ban as you have the right too if you believe you have done nothing wrong too deserve it in the firstplace. You will have too contact them directly as they do not use the xbox forums.
    you can only appeal if the ban is over 24 hours.

most of these coms bans are for 24 hours and so nothing can be done.
  4. ARMYVETERAN2012 Win User

It is probably the way you worded it you didn't specify that it was a game when you posted that. The proper way to post that would have been to say come meet me on the basketball court in NBA 2k 19. But more than likely your communication ban will be about
    24 hours or either that 2 days giving the fact that if it is your first offense.
  5. Allebas Win User

6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi
    HF Nate

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation. You must go to through the
    Enforcement websiteto resolve this.
    If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website as the Ambassadors have previously stated. Side note: Enforcement does not Post,
    Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
Thema:

1. I got communication banned for doing nothing wrong - Similar Threads - got communication banned

2. i got communications banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got communications banned: so i was playing fortnite and these people were talking to me and we were gonna trade in fortnite save the world and he said he was a moderator and booted me offline and also told me that they...
  3. I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...: Someone was messaging me begging for a fortnite skin and when i said no he kept spamming me then proceeded to report me, wow. 1be52902-31d5-4e26-a034-fde960568c08
  4. Why i got banned to communicate w friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why i got banned to communicate w friends: This is [Mod removed- profanity] other ppl say worse n come at me . I have rights n freedom of speech is 1 o of em . 1fca52cb-9f3f-4203-ab32-a0e5fdf1bb9f
  5. My son got banned from communication.......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son got banned from communication.......: So my son gets reported by someone he kicked from a party and you do a "so called investigation " if you had you would have realized this kid threatened my child then got mad and reported him, get...
  6. Xbox live won't tell me the post I got communication banned for.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live won't tell me the post I got communication banned for.: Yesterday I tried joining an Xbox live party with two people. I wasn't able to speek and could barely hear because it said I had a privacy setting preventing it. I never ser it to that. When I...
  7. Got a 28 hour communication ban on Xbox and was not given a clear reason as to why I was ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got a 28 hour communication ban on Xbox and was not given a clear reason as to why I was ...: As the title says, I was given a comm ban at 1:00pm on August 4th, 2018 for the next 28 hours or so. Didn't say why I got banned If a Microsoft employee could help me understand why, that would be...
  8. i unfairly got a communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    i unfairly got a communication ban: i received a ban after a guy reported me for inappropriate language(I assume) it says i cant get a case review and i know i was in the wrong. i did call him and his friend an a.h. , but i was...
  9. My Xbox aconnt got communication ban for saying something stupid

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox aconnt got communication ban for saying something stupid: For chatting in my Xbox group one of my members of the group decided to just turn against me and and cussed at me I called them one word that isn't offencive to most community and I get...
  10. My Xbox Communications got Banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Communications got Banned: My gamer tag is , I was banned on communications twice this week. I’d like to appeal to my second ban. I was being harassed by some salty players and slipped up a derogatory word. It wasn’t a cuss...