i got communications banned

Discus and support i got communications banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i was playing fortnite and these people were talking to me and we were gonna trade in fortnite save the world and he said he was a moderator and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CARRSOCLEAN100, Jul 29, 2019.

1. i got communications banned

so i was playing fortnite and these people were talking to me and we were gonna trade in fortnite save the world and he said he was a moderator and booted me offline and also told me that they were gonna sign in i gave them my email and they signed in
    i got cut offline then today i woke up to realizer i got communications banned for a text that i wrote to him but i didnt remember what i typed the guy knew my ip address and where i live my fortnite was deleted please please see if microsoft can unban my
    account in microsoft

:)

CARRSOCLEAN100, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

I got a communication ban.

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

I got banned for communication

Hi.

Xbox Support does not handle Enforcement Issues. If you visit the following link, you can find information on the ban you just received. If you think the ban was in error, you'll also have the option to submit a case review to try and have it overturned.

Enforcement Profile

A ban could be due to a number of reasons and not just from someone you were just playing in the game. It could very well have been one of your friends. Always be mindful of how you speak to people as well as how you play with someone. Even if it's something
    you think is nothing, could be a big deal to someone else.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey CARRSOCLEAN

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

It is as stated above by Xbox Forums Ambassador
    Smwutches
    , unfortunately, here in forums we do not have the appropriate tools to help assist with any Xbox
    Enforcement Actions.

If your account has been accessed without your authorization, we recommend reaching out to the
    Xbox support team
    to have them investigate the breach.

Any enforcement action is supported by the
    Xbox
    Enforcement Team
    . We will be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. JerrminRangwani Win User

i got a communications ban

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http;//enforcement.xbox.com

It doesn't matter if you only talk to friends. If you say something that violates the code of conduct, you can be suspended.

No one can say whether or not you would get a permanent ban if you get suspended next. It could be a permanent suspension or it could just be a longer suspension. It would depend on the severity of the offense. It's best to just not do anything that violates
    the code of conduct.
    What he said^ Review the code of conduct and Terms of use and follow them then you will be fine.
Thema:

1. i got communications banned - Similar Threads - got communications banned

2. I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...: Someone was messaging me begging for a fortnite skin and when i said no he kept spamming me then proceeded to report me, wow. 1be52902-31d5-4e26-a034-fde960568c08
  3. I got communication banned for doing nothing wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got communication banned for doing nothing wrong: I’ve been banned com banned for making a group post that said “2v2 my court add me”, it was about NBA2k19, and it said the post was inappropriate and my friend also got suspended from the same...
  4. Why i got banned to communicate w friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why i got banned to communicate w friends: This is [Mod removed- profanity] other ppl say worse n come at me . I have rights n freedom of speech is 1 o of em . 1fca52cb-9f3f-4203-ab32-a0e5fdf1bb9f
  5. My son got banned from communication.......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son got banned from communication.......: So my son gets reported by someone he kicked from a party and you do a "so called investigation " if you had you would have realized this kid threatened my child then got mad and reported him, get...
  6. Xbox live won't tell me the post I got communication banned for.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live won't tell me the post I got communication banned for.: Yesterday I tried joining an Xbox live party with two people. I wasn't able to speek and could barely hear because it said I had a privacy setting preventing it. I never ser it to that. When I...
  7. Got a 28 hour communication ban on Xbox and was not given a clear reason as to why I was ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got a 28 hour communication ban on Xbox and was not given a clear reason as to why I was ...: As the title says, I was given a comm ban at 1:00pm on August 4th, 2018 for the next 28 hours or so. Didn't say why I got banned If a Microsoft employee could help me understand why, that would be...
  8. i unfairly got a communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    i unfairly got a communication ban: i received a ban after a guy reported me for inappropriate language(I assume) it says i cant get a case review and i know i was in the wrong. i did call him and his friend an a.h. , but i was...
  9. My Xbox aconnt got communication ban for saying something stupid

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox aconnt got communication ban for saying something stupid: For chatting in my Xbox group one of my members of the group decided to just turn against me and and cussed at me I called them one word that isn't offencive to most community and I get...
  10. My Xbox Communications got Banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Communications got Banned: My gamer tag is , I was banned on communications twice this week. I’d like to appeal to my second ban. I was being harassed by some salty players and slipped up a derogatory word. It wasn’t a cuss...