I got denied for my xbox refund so am mad I need my money back now thank you

Discus and support I got denied for my xbox refund so am mad I need my money back now thank you in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need this money back thank you 0d5e40a4-8f6a-450f-9263-531afbd33e7f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ROYCE ROYCE PHANTOM123455, Jan 14, 2021.

1. I got denied for my xbox refund so am mad I need my money back now thank you

I need this money back thank you

:)

ROYCE ROYCE PHANTOM123455, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Lady Nataleigh Win User

You should've received an email on why your refund was denied.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Refund denied.

A couple of days ago I got a 50$ from my dad. My step sister grew jealous. Once I had left to go take a nap. I forgot to sign out of my account. so my step sister bought things that I don't even need. I tried to refund it, only a couple of order
    refunds worked. But when I tried to refund to last things. They both said "Request Denied." So I really need my money back because I am not happy right now. And I tried everything I could with the whole accidental purchase and contact a gamer expert and what
    not. But it keeps leading me back to the problem I'm trying to fix. Basically putting me in circles. So I really do need for Xbox to let me refund my stuff. Please!
    All you can do is reply back to the denial email.

Not all purchases are eligible for refunds though. For example in game currency isnt refundable so if the last purchases involved in game currency or other consumable items then that would be why the refund got denied.

A refund can also be denied if you have had too many refund requests approved already.
  4. eddietrexler Win User

CYBERPUNK REFUND ACCEPTED BUT MONEY HAS NOT FALLEN

i requested a refund for cyber punk 3 days ago and it was denied. now Microsoft decided to give full refunds for the game like ps4 did. when i try to get my money back it says refund was denied, how do i fix this problem..?!?
  5. MR FINNY D Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Refund

I need to also know this? I did go through the online refund process and an email 2 days later said refund denied....but my brother got a refund?

I requested a call back from them today and mentioned that both my brother and a friend got refund, she said they don't do refunds a d to contact my bank for a charge back 🤷‍♂️

But just seen now on twitter that Microsoft tweeted they are giving refunds?
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Refund Request Denied

so my 6 year old son ordered madden bypassing my password and i submitted a request for refund 2 hours later. I am concerned because i was told I cant get a digital refund because the game was played. This is wrong, I changed my password numerous
    time and he always find out. Now my refund was denied, I noticed the game keeps freezing for no reason, How do i submit a new request after it was denied?
    All you can really do is reply to the email you got saying the refund was denied, try and explain the situation and see if they will make an exception.
Thema:

1. I got denied for my xbox refund so am mad I need my money back now thank you - Similar Threads - got denied refund

2. Can’t sign into my 360 live. My Xbox one works fine. Seams to have started after I got...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into my 360 live. My Xbox one works fine. Seams to have started after I got...: I cant sign i to my 360 anymore. My xbone works fine ive tried all the fixes turned off 2 step authentication. Shortened password. Reset my 360 i dont know what to do....
  3. Xbox Series X got stuck during game loading or gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X got stuck during game loading or gameplay: Hi guys. I just got my Xbox Series X back from Microsoft Service Center last week, and tried to reinstall my games this week. When I am trying to reinstall and play the Watchdogs: Legion and Red...
  4. never got my xbox-x back

in XBoX on Consoles
    never got my xbox-x back: Does anyone know how to get hold of Microsoft as I have tried every method and they never get through. I sent my Xbox-x in for repair and only got the controller and cables back, no Xbox and I am...
  5. I got hacked what do I do they keep turning my xbox off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got hacked what do I do they keep turning my xbox off: I got removed the credit card, changed password, and enabled two factor authentication 6dde873c-c032-4a6f-b560-1d5b4a0adaea
  6. MSFS 2020 got minimized to the task bar and now it's stuck there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 got minimized to the task bar and now it's stuck there: While flying in the sim, I did an ALT+ENTER to come out of full screen mode to window mode, as I've done on multiple occasions, to play another game while I fly. After closing the other game, MSFS...
  7. My account got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got banned: I got banned it dosnt tell me i did anything and i dont think i did any thing so could you please unban my account from DivineRook5 d9999b37-4e45-4eb8-a7e3-108d6d037f09
  8. My refunds got denied for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My refunds got denied for no reason: So I made a refund request last night for two games I didn't bought but it was denied as a "Bulk Refund" I dont know why it maxed me out on refunds even though I made like five I want my money...
  9. Got acces denied on my ambassador because of the glitch with the gamerscore yesterday

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got acces denied on my ambassador because of the glitch with the gamerscore yesterday: Yesterday my gamerscore got resettet to 0 after i payed rocket league today i got my 12k Back but i cant get into xbox ambessoder i get acces denied with the Text you need more than 1.500...
  10. My Refund Got Denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Refund Got Denied: Yeah, my little brother was playing Jurassic world evolution, and got two DLCs, and 1000 V bucks for Fortnite. So when I asked for a refund, I waited 72 hours, then my refund got denied, it was...