I got dranked on Modern Warfare 2.

Discus and support I got dranked on Modern Warfare 2. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few days ago I wanted to play Modern Warfare 2 and my friend invited me to a game, so I joined. Once in the game I noticed that my friend and his... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oMoxah, Nov 13, 2014.

1. oMoxah
    oMoxah Guest

A few days ago I wanted to play Modern Warfare 2 and my friend invited me to a game, so I joined. Once in the game I noticed that my friend and his friend had pink gamertags. From here I am thinking this is a modded lobby. I was about to leave when it kicked
    me from the game and give me a black screen and text saying "Dranked ***" in red. I then turned off my Xbox. Turned it back on and went to play Modern Warfare 2. My stats had been reset and instead of being my old level, 70, 9th prestige, all titles and emblems
    and everything done I was now level one, no prestige and nothing unlocked. I tried contacting Xbox support to see if they could do anything and it turns out they can't. I also contacted Activision and they also cannot do anything. I want to know if the Xbox
    Staff here can do anything?

:)

oMoxah, Nov 13, 2014
  2. Det
    Det Guest
    BF4 and Ghosts

When you say call of duty 1 and 2 do you mean modern warfare 1 and 2 or really the first and second ones?

3. orz
    orz Guest
    Has this game become uncool?

Really any Call of Duty game becomes "uncool" as soon as the newest one comes out. That said there are some older Call of Duty titles such as Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2 which got a great reception and which people just seem to love, whether due to game play or nostalgia.

4. HG Ezio Win User

Rate the Duties!

1. Black Ops

2. Modern Warfare 3

3. Modern Warfare

4. Modern Warfare 2

5. World at War

6. CoD 2

7. CoD 3
  5. isturbo1984 Win User

best call of duty

Well the Modern Warfare series and Black Ops series are each trilogies. So I'd suggest start with the first when it comes to the campaign. I liked the actual Black Ops story better--its different and more unique, but when it comes to an overall enjoyable
    campaign, I like the Modern Warfare games the best.

Modern Warfare trilogy:

1. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

2. Modern Warfare 2

3. Modern Warfare 3

Black Ops trilogy:

1. Call of Duty: World at War (prequel)

2. Black Ops

3. Black Ops II (Nov. 2012 release)
  6. I LOVE YOU SPUG Win User

xbox live suspension

I got unfairly suspended. I was searching for a public free for all on Modern Warfare 2 and landed into a modded lobby which gave me 10th prestige with all unlocks. Is there any chance I can get the suspension lifted and be deranked to my previous rank on
    Modern warfare 2 :(

My GT: Dank Cheez
  7. Psycho 504 Win User

Favorite Gun on any CoD game?

Modern Warfare: AK 47 w/ silencer and RPD

Modern Warfare 2: RPD
  8. CrazzyDuude Win User

Let's Talk About Shooter Games

I won't hate on you because I was a fan of Infinite Warfare too, but I'll say Modern Warfare 2 was one of the best shooters, and I got into the Call of Duty series a little late. I wasn't a fan of Call of Duty at first, then I started playing Modern Warfare
    and I got hooked to the Call of Duty series. I did end up buying the old Call of Duty games, but haven't got to them yet.
Thema:

1. I got dranked on Modern Warfare 2. - Similar Threads - got dranked Modern

2. I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store.: Ok. I used my mothers card to get 2,400 cod points and I bought them online at Target store and put them into my account and I redemmed them and now i cant find my points even though it said it...
  3. I changed my gamertag on Xbox and got stuck with numbers at the end

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my gamertag on Xbox and got stuck with numbers at the end: Hey, I changed my gamer tag and then it added numbers to the end that I didn't want. So I wasted a free gamer tag name change and stuck with a name I don't like. Is there any way I can fix it for...
  4. Anyone got issues downloading the new update for MOdern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone got issues downloading the new update for MOdern warfare: Stuck on 100% and wont budge 6826a7cf-c587-4756-a6dd-193a8c8cee98
  5. I got a bonus week on game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a bonus week on game pass ultimate subscription: Hey Xbox family, I noticed the other day that my subscription end date for my Game Pass Ultimate had been extended by another week. It seems really random, I’m not sure why it happened as I...
  6. I have refunded 10 things and still haven't got my $64.78p pounds back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have refunded 10 things and still haven't got my $64.78p pounds back: If i dont get my money back im calling the police on you guys for scamming 0a234902-9358-4e2a-82ec-f95c5afa2e85
  7. Problems with installing and running games I got with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC (1€)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with installing and running games I got with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC (1€): Hello, I got into several problems during both installation and execution of some games that I installed (or tried to) after purchasing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (1€) for my PC: - SEA OF THIEVES...
  8. Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it.: I bought sea of thieves and the code doesnt work it brings up this. who you got this code from. We can't redeem it. CatalogSkuDataNotFound QF0iiI+fHU+VovWj.55.1.6.7 2020/03/24 - 11:58:49 UTC...
  9. I've got a gift card paid online from xbox page from Italy and it's says that is invalid

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've got a gift card paid online from xbox page from Italy and it's says that is invalid: I need help redeeming a xbox live code bought online as a present from Italy I live in Romania ,is an digital code and when I put it in the xbox 360 it says is invalid can anyone help me?...
  10. I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money: at around 2 am on the 21st of March I bought $1.25 card and never got anything. Then I went to check if I could see if my xbox glitched and didnt go through with the purchese my points where gone...