I got hacked and I cant recover it because the hacker changed the email…

Discus and support I got hacked and I cant recover it because the hacker changed the email… in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Some “yandex” email hacked my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** microsoft account and Minecraft is my only game there... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FreichCerro, May 14, 2022.

1. FreichCerro
    FreichCerro Guest

Some “yandex” email hacked my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** microsoft account and Minecraft is my only game there please help me i dont want to spend another 30 bucks on buying that game and this is the first time my microsoft account got hacked HELP MEEE! XBOX ID IS LeSeb something i forgot

:)

FreichCerro, May 14, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

3. MaritimeLime168 Win User

Lost my account

Great, just found out that the reason I cant access my old email is because it was hacked while from a forum for a PC game called Archeage during a time i loaned it to a friend. So now not only can I not recover it, being that the hacker changed my info,
    but not I may have been hacked here too. Great
  4. StoneSuicide Win User

email compromised

Microsoft has suspended my account. I know that my email has been compromised because of the hacker changed my security settings and i cannot do anything, when i go cover my account it says that my account/email dosent exist and i cannot recover it because
    the hacker changed my email security settings
  5. universidadtecnologi Win User

My Profile Dosent Recover!Help!

But I Delete My Profile :(

I Cant Recover It Because of My Email :(

And I Had Change My Email Twicee
  6. RockyIowa0374 Win User

window live id

yeah but the email im trying to use i cant change because i dont have the password it asks me to change it and the email isnt mine either so i cant recover the password
Thema:

1. I got hacked and I cant recover it because the hacker changed the email… - Similar Threads - got hacked cant

2. Microsoft account got hacked by rambler.ru

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked by rambler.ru: hello My Microsoft account got hacked by rambler.ru mail when I try to send recover code rambler.ru mail comes to send code not mine mail id and I cant access my account but I can access the...
  3. My Minecraft account got hacked? It got turned into yz******@rambler.ru. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got hacked? It got turned into yz******@rambler.ru. Please help!: My Minecraft account got removed and turned into yz*****@rambler.ru, I don't know how this happened, I tried to verify my account and it said that I did, but when I tried to log into Minecraft...
  4. My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked: The Microsoft account details from my Minecraft Java Edition copy were stolen yesterday by malware present on my computer. Since I don't use that account for anything other than logging into...
  5. I had a minecraft account and i recently migrated it to microsoft account. It got hacked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had a minecraft account and i recently migrated it to microsoft account. It got hacked...: above. The minecraft account name is Dashan28 and the microsoft gamertag i used was LuciusAltdorfer. I also have the email that it was before it got changed but when I tried to log in it made...
  6. Got hacked and cant get into account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got hacked and cant get into account: My xbox account was hacked and I had a family passcode on it but I forgot it. The email is changed so I cant change it back. SOMEONE HELP! I have over 80,000 hrs of gameplay on it....
  7. I got hacked and i cant seem to get my account back.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got hacked and i cant seem to get my account back.....: Ok, So on friday i get three emails from Microsoft. 1. a new email has been added to my account. 2. my phone number was deleted from my account. 3. the email was deleted from my account.... i also...
  8. I played with a streamer, got hacked. Cant log in or play and network is messed up and i hope ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I played with a streamer, got hacked. Cant log in or play and network is messed up and i hope ...: i played with a streamer yesterday and didn't know they were cheaters but I was on fortnite with two foreigners and one guy asked me to join is stream to watch his game so I did. Ever since then I...
  9. my account got hacked cant get back on to my email address or my xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account got hacked cant get back on to my email address or my xbox live: hi this is my account i got hacked in to and there is some information i cant remember all of my information i can prove that is my account i answered as best as truthly as i can remember i dont...
  10. cant connect to some features of live , they got hacked again ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to some features of live , they got hacked again ?: ok this is seriously killing my game vibe , my only day off i want to play nd i cant get online and its not my connection i just called cable company and its fine plus im here on the forum so im...