I got hacked and i cant seem to get my account back.....

Discus and support I got hacked and i cant seem to get my account back..... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, So on friday i get three emails from Microsoft. 1. a new email has been added to my account. 2. my phone number was deleted from my account. 3. the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RogueRumble5784, Jul 2, 2018.

1. I got hacked and i cant seem to get my account back.....

Ok, So on friday i get three emails from Microsoft. 1. a new email has been added to my account. 2. my phone number was deleted from my account. 3. the email was deleted from my account.... i also recieved a text saying that my phone
    number has been deleted. I also got a call from my bank saying that theres been unusual activity. They charged my card for $150 worth of TERA stuff. A game which ive never played. After about three days of talking to support, they pretty much tell me i need
    to make a new account. Somehow the two step verification is on and when thats on, you're screwed i guess..... i have the email of the guy who hacked me because when i try to sign into my gamer tag, it comes up... I try to go through the password reset but
    at the end it just says that because two step verification is on, they ignore these requests...... like WTF how is it possible that someone can just hack an account so blatantly and theres nothing they can do???????

:)

RogueRumble5784, Jul 2, 2018
  2. BASSL0RD
    BASSL0RD Guest
    HELP my account was hacked

My xbox account was hacked and i got everything back but i still cant login on my xbox

BASSL0RD, Jul 2, 2018
  3. My account got hacked

my account got hacked and now email+ pw change -.- i cant set my email and pw back I got hacked and i cant seem to get my account back..... :( need help!

tehBESTupload, Jul 2, 2018
  4. I got hacked and i cant seem to get my account back.....

Xbox support should be able to do an unauthorized access unable to recover escalation for you even if TSV is turned on.

You need to explain to them that you did not turn on TSV that the person that took control of your account turned it on.

Part of the escalation is creating a new microsoft account so that the escalations team can move all of your information over to the new account.

steeledwand7664, Jul 2, 2018
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox support should be able to do an unauthorized access unable to recover escalation for you even if TSV is turned on.

You need to explain to them that you did not turn on TSV that the person that took control of your account turned it on.

Part of the escalation is creating a new microsoft account so that the escalations team can move all of your information over to the new account.
  6. ScornfulSpark4 Win User

I think my account was hacked

my ONEM4DST0K13 account got hack and the person put a mod menu on it but now i cant get it back ive changed my password and tried to get it back just and it started working but then it said it couldnt be downloaded :(
  7. RodneyTiller Win User

Account suspended permanent

Well that is the problem 1 i cant because i just spent 60$ on a year membership before i got suspended. 2 i had just got my account back from getting hacked. 3 it is suspended
  8. Assassin-7DEB02B5-24 Win User

My Account was hacked But I Got it back

I would highly suggest you consider filing an Unauthorized Access request even knowing you may lose access to that account for upwards of a month or more. If you had been compromised, the attacker knows your WLID, first/last name, address, last four of
    your credit card for billing (if you use CC), paypal (if you use PP), alternative e-mails, SMS/phone numbers and historical records of e-mails within your WLID itself. Based on this plethora of information they can simply fill out a form on Windows Live Help,
    fill out a few fields with most of this information (including last known / remembered password since they obviously changed it to one of their own) and perhaps game you again.

What if they modded your account illegally (change an avatar color for example), added (unbeknownst to you) a phrase or word to your motto or location that is offensive and may result in a future account suspension or ban.

At your own pleasure or peril.
  9. Kiesey Win User

My Account was hacked But I Got it back

Please contact Xbox support and let them know you have the account back.
Thema:

1. I got hacked and i cant seem to get my account back..... - Similar Threads - got hacked cant

2. Microsoft account got hacked by rambler.ru

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked by rambler.ru: hello My Microsoft account got hacked by rambler.ru mail when I try to send recover code rambler.ru mail comes to send code not mine mail id and I cant access my account but I can access the...
  3. I got hacked and I cant recover it because the hacker changed the email…

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got hacked and I cant recover it because the hacker changed the email…: Some “yandex” email hacked my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** microsoft account and Minecraft is my only game there please help me i dont want to spend another 30...
  4. My Minecraft account got hacked? It got turned into yz******@rambler.ru. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got hacked? It got turned into yz******@rambler.ru. Please help!: My Minecraft account got removed and turned into yz*****@rambler.ru, I don't know how this happened, I tried to verify my account and it said that I did, but when I tried to log into Minecraft...
  5. My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked: The Microsoft account details from my Minecraft Java Edition copy were stolen yesterday by malware present on my computer. Since I don't use that account for anything other than logging into...
  6. I had a minecraft account and i recently migrated it to microsoft account. It got hacked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had a minecraft account and i recently migrated it to microsoft account. It got hacked...: above. The minecraft account name is Dashan28 and the microsoft gamertag i used was LuciusAltdorfer. I also have the email that it was before it got changed but when I tried to log in it made...
  7. Got hacked and cant get into account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got hacked and cant get into account: My xbox account was hacked and I had a family passcode on it but I forgot it. The email is changed so I cant change it back. SOMEONE HELP! I have over 80,000 hrs of gameplay on it....
  8. I played with a streamer, got hacked. Cant log in or play and network is messed up and i hope ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I played with a streamer, got hacked. Cant log in or play and network is messed up and i hope ...: i played with a streamer yesterday and didn't know they were cheaters but I was on fortnite with two foreigners and one guy asked me to join is stream to watch his game so I did. Ever since then I...
  9. my account got hacked cant get back on to my email address or my xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account got hacked cant get back on to my email address or my xbox live: hi this is my account i got hacked in to and there is some information i cant remember all of my information i can prove that is my account i answered as best as truthly as i can remember i dont...
  10. cant connect to some features of live , they got hacked again ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to some features of live , they got hacked again ?: ok this is seriously killing my game vibe , my only day off i want to play nd i cant get online and its not my connection i just called cable company and its fine plus im here on the forum so im...