I Got hacked last month

Discus and support I Got hacked last month in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; I Got hacked last month I got hacked last month ... and they tried to delete my accounts ...I checked my history bandwidth usage Data from last... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by GamerNinja48, May 8, 2019.

1. GamerNinja48
    GamerNinja48 Guest

I Got hacked last month

I Got hacked last month
    First the most important things:

Go to
    https://account.live.com/Proofs/Manage
    and sign in with your account credentials. There check your security information (secondary email addresses, phone numbers), and make sure the hackers didn't add their own. Otherwise they can recover your account and
    gain access again. Remove any unknown phone numbers and emails, and make sure your own phone numbers and emails are there and up to date!

Also you might want to check/change the password of your email account. If a hacker has access to your emails, they can also recover your account!

Then change your password! Use a secure password. Instead of thinking of a word, think of a phrase that you can easily remember. For example "My daughter's birthday is November 12th! Her name is Susan" then take the first letter of every word including capitalisation
    and punctuation and you get: "MdbiN1!HniS"

That way you have a non-dictionary password that is still easy to remember.

After changing your password, you need to make your account hacking proof.

Scroll down on the page and enable Two Step Verification (TSV). After enabling it, set up the free authenticator app on your Smartphone according to the instructions under the section where you activated TSV.

By having TSV activated, a hacker would have to enter a secret code when they try to hack into your account, and unless they manage to steal your phone, they can't get into your account.

Now, after securing your account, the download statistic is probably an error. Is your console enrolled in the Insider Preview Program? If so, use the Feedback function on the Insider Preview console to report that behaviour to the engineers.

:)

GamerNinja48, May 8, 2019
  2. SoG JJKILLERs Win User

I Got hacked last month

we are not XA staff so we cant scan accounts you would have to get a non volunteer.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I Got hacked last month

G'day,

Change your password and use, setup, 2 factor authentication if you think someone has got into your account.
  4. GamerNinja48 Win User

I Got hacked last month

Thank you. can you also see if you can scan my account to make sure if it is a bug or a AI that the bug or AI doesn't delete or eat any of my information or steal any information. Please thank you. P.s i remember a long time ago my Network tried to talk
    to me once it was for 3 days but then it stopped and vanished? It was kool and weird at the same time.
  5. WPAK Win User

I Got hacked last month

Hi there,

I'm assuming that what is shown on the image could just be a bug in the Historical data overview.

Since as far as I know the Console itself can not be hacked or corrupted.

Just to be sure you can try a manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Regarding the hacking be sure to double check your Microsoft account activity via:
    https://account.live.com/Activity

To see if somebody did get access to your account or not.

If there was no successful login from anywhere else all is good there, which is the most important thing.

Regarding the Epic account, if you haven't yet be sure to check this link regarding protecting your Epic account:

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/news/protecting-your-epic-account
  6. ArminatorX Win User

I Got hacked last month

I got hacked last month ... and they tried to delete my accounts

...I checked my history bandwidth usage Data from last month and it 5044068.11TB ...

I think they keep trying to delete my accounts
    First the most important things:

Go to
    https://account.live.com/Proofs/Manage
    and sign in with your account credentials. There check your security information (secondary email addresses, phone numbers), and make sure the hackers didn't add their own. Otherwise they can recover your account and
    gain access again. Remove any unknown phone numbers and emails, and make sure your own phone numbers and emails are there and up to date!

Also you might want to check/change the password of your email account. If a hacker has access to your emails, they can also recover your account!

Then change your password! Use a secure password. Instead of thinking of a word, think of a phrase that you can easily remember. For example "My daughter's birthday is November 12th! Her name is Susan" then take the first letter of every word including capitalisation
    and punctuation and you get: "MdbiN1!HniS"

That way you have a non-dictionary password that is still easy to remember.

After changing your password, you need to make your account hacking proof.

Scroll down on the page and enable Two Step Verification (TSV). After enabling it, set up the free authenticator app on your Smartphone according to the instructions under the section where you activated TSV.

By having TSV activated, a hacker would have to enter a secret code when they try to hack into your account, and unless they manage to steal your phone, they can't get into your account.

Now, after securing your account, the download statistic is probably an error. Is your console enrolled in the Insider Preview Program? If so, use the Feedback function on the Insider Preview console to report that behaviour to the engineers.
Thema:

I Got hacked last month

1. I Got hacked last month - Similar Threads - Got hacked last

2. Account got hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got hacked: Split from this thread. Someone haked my account with my moms credit card on it and digitil games i just eant to get it back c816db37-e9b3-4db4-a2f8-02c1c0f9d722
  3. Account got hacked, hacker gifted his own xbox account, will his account be banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got hacked, hacker gifted his own xbox account, will his account be banned?: So my account got hacked, and noticed that this person gifted a game to an account (guessing its his account). I'm going to get a refund and everything but will there be any consequences for his...
  4. Xbox Support confirms I was hacked and hacker got me voice banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Support confirms I was hacked and hacker got me voice banned: The Virtual Agent says I need to contact Xbox Enforcement but I can not put my case up for review to remove the strike because it is a day ban. What should I do??...
  5. Je me suis fait pirater mon compte [Edit - Translation] - I got hacked into my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Je me suis fait pirater mon compte [Edit - Translation] - I got hacked into my account: Bonjour je ne sais pas a qui est ce compte mais il a pirater mon compte xbox one et a dépensé 250€ [Edit - translation] - Hello I do not know who this account is but he hacked my account xbox one...
  6. My account got Hacked/Scammed

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got Hacked/Scammed: I gave a close friend of mine my account details because I trusted and knew him personally, But he has gone on my account and changed the email and password so I cant access it at all. What do I...
  7. Got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got hacked: I got hacked my account is [Removed - Personal information] and he's playing on it I just got it but have tier100 on fortnite and my credit card info plz help me get it back...
  8. My IP got Hacked!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My IP got Hacked!: Hey I was playing Call of Duty WW2 on Xbox live. I joined two ranked games and got host booted by [Mod Removed]. Anyways I confronted him about it and he tried to get me to join a party. I said no...
  9. Got hacked and lost 25€

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got hacked and lost 25€: Hey, i got hacked. I alread changed my passwort and i loged in after that and i saw that 25€ are gone. Can you give me my money back or refund that? I mean i lost 25€ out of nothing....
  10. My Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 account got hacked; when i click create class the game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 account got hacked; when i click create class the game ...: Has anyone experienced this issue... Some great person decided to delete all my saved progress and now i can't play multiplayer online unless i do not choose "create class". When i select "create...