I got it and it sucks

Discus and support I got it and it sucks in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, they took all the tabs away and made it so you have to find their icon, which they put in a giant grey box right on your home screen that doesn't... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reditblowsa, Jul 26, 2019.

1. I got it and it sucks

So, they took all the tabs away and made it so you have to find their icon, which they put in a giant grey box right on your home screen that doesn't match your existing color scheme, The broke up the recent programs and ads into two seperate lines. They made both rows 2 or 3 x larger, so who ever said it feels like their xbox, I don't get it, they didn't remove the ads, they made them 3x bigger and gave them their own row right in the middle of the screen, they literally take up 2/3 of the initial dashboard display.

Getting to the store, community and GAME PASS, which they keep in all caps on their hidious icon so I'll return the favor here, now requires that you launch a seperate app, no easy to see previews, no easy to get to anything.

Load times for the store and GAME PASS are excruciating by comparison to the old way, basically it's like launching the store or game pass apps like you did before if you wanted to see more than previews. You can no longer go to the store tab, click on new games and go to new games, you now have to launch the full app, which crashes more often than Windows ME, and dig around in there to find the new games, or the coming soons.

So far, the fact that I no longer have to look at mixer ery time I want to go to the store is the ONLY improvement here. What they should have done IMO is removed the mixer tab, the geico ads, and left the rest of it alone.

submitted by /u/reditblowsa
    [link] [comments]

/u/reditblowsa, Jul 26, 2019
  2. DoW xRikishayx Win User

So Disappointed with BF3, savegame keeps getting corrupted.

Battlefield 3 saving sucks. I just got 17,000 pts in 1 game and it didnt save it. *** YOU BF3 YOU SUCK
  3. Da Wh1te Win User

Fallout new vegas in french

I got the same problem. It really sucks in French!!
  4. I FASTLINE I Win User

So Close!

Thats sucks lol. I got mine though :)
  5. KILLER THIZZ Win User

I can't sign into Xbox Live

suck my *** this sucks...got a day off from work and cant log on...FML
  6. kingvas78 Win User

Lifeless Planet

@Epic, I'm to trying to die every possible way..... I fell off a cliff, got sucked up in a whirl wind (near the elevator), got sucked it to those fans in research, got killed by something mysterious. I haven't suffocated yet....

-

How many ways are there to die in the game???
Thema:

I got it and it sucks

1. I got it and it sucks - Similar Threads - got sucks

2. i got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got banned: i would like to get unbanned because my friend now realises he got me banned and wants me unbanned 9adc116f-249e-4ea9-ac1f-5106c5327283
  3. I think i never got my refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I think i never got my refund: I preoredered modern warfare but immediately regretted it so i cancelled it however i looked at my account balance in my bank and i didnt get the money, so i waited 5 buissnes days and still...
  4. Got accepted as a beta tester but...

in XboX Insiders
    Got accepted as a beta tester but...: I launch the app and i get stuck in the last screen, where i need to choose between the cloud streaming or xbox streaming.. with a leanr more and logout button.. What should i do next? I have the...
  5. Got a very big issue - alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Got a very big issue - alpha skip ahead: Console takes ages to start up, when it does it has a chance to not be able to load the dashboard, if it does load the dashboard it will only be able to load apps for about 10 minutes, after that...
  6. Got the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.

in XboX Insiders
    Got the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.: [IMG] submitted by /u/HowDoIBlox [link] [comments]
  7. Got Games Recovered From Bad Hard Drive Cannot Figure Out How to Get XBOX to Read Recovered...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got Games Recovered From Bad Hard Drive Cannot Figure Out How to Get XBOX to Read Recovered...: I recently had my external hard drive go bad so I could not install any new games. The company acknowledged this and was able to recover my files from the hard drive and transfer them to a new...
  8. I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...

in XboX Insiders
    I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TimesHero [link] [comments]
  9. I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in"... I try the family child account thing and many other but nothing helps, please help me...
  10. Got a Xbox One, My friend list sucks, I feel incomplete, PLEASE HELP LOL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a Xbox One, My friend list sucks, I feel incomplete, PLEASE HELP LOL: What's going on everybody. I'm 31 years old from South Carolina. I've been an Xbox User since 2002 and as of November of last year I've had every version of Xbox that's been out. Anyway I'm...