I got it and it sucks

Discus and support I got it and it sucks in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, they took all the tabs away and made it so you have to find their icon, which they put in a giant grey box right on your home screen that doesn't... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reditblowsa, Jul 26, 2019.

1. I got it and it sucks

So, they took all the tabs away and made it so you have to find their icon, which they put in a giant grey box right on your home screen that doesn't match your existing color scheme, The broke up the recent programs and ads into two seperate lines. They made both rows 2 or 3 x larger, so who ever said it feels like their xbox, I don't get it, they didn't remove the ads, they made them 3x bigger and gave them their own row right in the middle of the screen, they literally take up 2/3 of the initial dashboard display.

Getting to the store, community and GAME PASS, which they keep in all caps on their hidious icon so I'll return the favor here, now requires that you launch a seperate app, no easy to see previews, no easy to get to anything.

Load times for the store and GAME PASS are excruciating by comparison to the old way, basically it's like launching the store or game pass apps like you did before if you wanted to see more than previews. You can no longer go to the store tab, click on new games and go to new games, you now have to launch the full app, which crashes more often than Windows ME, and dig around in there to find the new games, or the coming soons.

So far, the fact that I no longer have to look at mixer ery time I want to go to the store is the ONLY improvement here. What they should have done IMO is removed the mixer tab, the geico ads, and left the rest of it alone.

submitted by /u/reditblowsa
    [link] [comments]

/u/reditblowsa, Jul 26, 2019
  2. DoW xRikishayx Win User

So Disappointed with BF3, savegame keeps getting corrupted.

Battlefield 3 saving sucks. I just got 17,000 pts in 1 game and it didnt save it. *** YOU BF3 YOU SUCK
  3. Da Wh1te Win User

Fallout new vegas in french

I got the same problem. It really sucks in French!!
  4. I FASTLINE I Win User

So Close!

Thats sucks lol. I got mine though :)
  5. KILLER THIZZ Win User

I can't sign into Xbox Live

suck my *** this sucks...got a day off from work and cant log on...FML
  6. kingvas78 Win User

Lifeless Planet

@Epic, I'm to trying to die every possible way..... I fell off a cliff, got sucked up in a whirl wind (near the elevator), got sucked it to those fans in research, got killed by something mysterious. I haven't suffocated yet....

-

How many ways are there to die in the game???
Thema:

I got it and it sucks

1. I got it and it sucks - Similar Threads - got sucks

2. Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?: My and my little brother recived an xbox one x as a gift, in the box it came with a one month free trial of xbox live but the free month expired after only geting about half of what we were told...
  3. Bought a coin pack and never got it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a coin pack and never got it.: I bought a coin pack for microsoft bingo. I never got it but the game tries to download it every time I log on. Then it says the same thing. You have already purchased this item. Go to my games or...
  4. Failed UPDATE bricked my Xbox, and I got it back somehow

in XboX Insiders
    Failed UPDATE bricked my Xbox, and I got it back somehow: So the title says it all. Support and I covered all bases. Reset/OSU3+2+1. Nothing would get passed the E201. But! 2 weeks later I decided to give OSU1 another download and try. Same USB stick....
  5. : I've got an 80151906 error code on my Xbox 360 and can't connect to Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I've got an 80151906 error code on my Xbox 360 and can't connect to Xbox live: : I've got an 80151906 error code on my Xbox 360 and can't connect to Xbox live Hello LeloiKnowles, Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with connecting to Xbox...
  6. I got banned because I tried to help new players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned because I tried to help new players: I cannot play online, or even use Destiny 2, because of a false ban/misunderstanding. I put up an lfg saying "Free raid help" , so I could help some newer players grab some free loot....
  7. Account got deleted and I lost my game pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got deleted and I lost my game pass subscription: So I was encountering some issues with a copy of Borderlands: The Handsome Collection my mother bought for an early birthday gift, this doesn't have much bearing on my issue but I thought I'd...
  8. I bought a some games without the gamepass and then i got the gamepass a few weeks later...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a some games without the gamepass and then i got the gamepass a few weeks later...: they were on the gamepass but i dint get them off the gamepass i bought them . It says i need to get the gamepass or buy the game again. de175829-da6e-4ceb-862c-410625fe5b8e
  9. Xbox one S Bricked because i got insider build without being enrolled

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one S Bricked because i got insider build without being enrolled: my hard drive failed so it got the the troubleshooting section and i can't update or do a factory reset so i got a xbox with insider when i never asked for it and now i can't use it and i need...
  10. Got a Xbox One, My friend list sucks, I feel incomplete, PLEASE HELP LOL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a Xbox One, My friend list sucks, I feel incomplete, PLEASE HELP LOL: What's going on everybody. I'm 31 years old from South Carolina. I've been an Xbox User since 2002 and as of November of last year I've had every version of Xbox that's been out. Anyway I'm...