I got kicked out of my Xbox account, again!

Discus and support I got kicked out of my Xbox account, again! in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have two devices a phone and iPad. I usually play on my phone but when I do play on my iPad I either get to play or i get a suspicious error when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MakennaReed, Oct 15, 2020.

1. MakennaReed
    MakennaReed Guest

I have two devices a phone and iPad. I usually play on my phone but when I do play on my iPad I either get to play or i get a suspicious error when I try to sign in on my phone or my iPad. This has already happened to me three times the first with account
    a lets call it and second, with account b, which i made after i was kicked out of account a. I was able to play with account b for years and then once again i got a suspicious account activity error again. I was able to log into account a again (after years
    have passed) and now, when i tried to sign in with the same ipad i have been using, i am kicked out once again. Im trying to sign into account b again, but it wont bring me back to the sign in, its just automatically guves me the error screen for my account.
    I answered the question to get back my account (account a) to the very best of my abilty but it says theres not enough info (even though i know there is)..what the heck am i supposed to do?

:)

MakennaReed, Oct 15, 2020
  2. Honda Man 04 Win User

My account got suspended and i got kicked out of the Xbox Ambassador programs

This is from the FAQ section of the Ambassador's handbook.

Q: Can I come back after an Enforcement action?

A: At the moment, once you receive an Enforcement action, you may not rejoin the program.

Sorry that your brother got you kicked out of the program, but that is a risk you take when allowing someone else to appear as you while on your account.
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would need to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com to contact ambassador staff.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Unfortunately the simple fact is someone was allowed to use the account. As all ambassadors should know, you are responsible for any action on your account. A CM wouldn't be able to do anything, clear violation of code of conduct.

Never allow anyone to use your account.
  5. MonjaJozef Win User

Hm, it is an automatic system then. So sorry. are you on Discord? Contact CM, any of them there.
  6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

As far as I know there is no appeal or review process for this type of thing. You might reach out to one of the CM's.
Thema:

1. I got kicked out of my Xbox account, again! - Similar Threads - got kicked account

2. Ever sense I got my Xbox one x I get kicked offline then it signs me back in almost every...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever sense I got my Xbox one x I get kicked offline then it signs me back in almost every...: Every time i play rainbow six or cod or rdr2 i get kicked off line then it signs me back in immediatly but never when i play madden or any game that i dont play multiplayer...
  3. I got kicked out of an Overwatch match and got the message that I didn't have the rights to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got kicked out of an Overwatch match and got the message that I didn't have the rights to...: I had been playing Overwatch for most of the evening, about 2 hours, when I got a black screen as if the game had crashed. When I tried to relaunch the game it gave me the error message that I...
  4. Got kicked out.... knocking on the door waiting to be let back in

in XboX Insiders
    Got kicked out.... knocking on the door waiting to be let back in: I was part of the xcloud preview program and when i logged into my xbox 360 after 4 years Microsoft thought I was hacking my own account. I was then asked to change my password this is when i got...
  5. My account got suspended and i got kicked out of the Xbox Ambassador programs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got suspended and i got kicked out of the Xbox Ambassador programs: Hi xbox gamers. i'm a huge xbox fan, good gamer and love to have fun playing videos. I have always been respectful with other gamers. Today i got banned for 1 day, because of my little brother....
  6. I just played Sea of Thieves with my friends for 2 hours nad got kicked due to game pass ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just played Sea of Thieves with my friends for 2 hours nad got kicked due to game pass ...: Hi! Since i find this very disturbing, but still accepted with a game of yours just released. I would like some kind of compensation in game of sea of thieves. I got kicked from the game unavaible...
  7. event played one event got kicked out can't get back on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    event played one event got kicked out can't get back on: event played one event and got kicked out restarted and can't get back on db2a6a63-cb26-44c1-9495-657297277d97
  8. I got kicked offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got kicked offline: I got kicked offline by a guy named Gmie I was playing call of duty mw3 and that Guy said he has my address in very scared plus he kicked me off Xbox live please help...
  9. I got kicked out of the ambassador program why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got kicked out of the ambassador program why?: I need help with my account I talked to a Microsoft support [MOD Removed - Please see Forum Guidelines] 0f850c5e-4da8-45ac-bf22-316ea47a5226
  10. I got kicked out of ambassadors program for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got kicked out of ambassadors program for no reason: I don't understand why I have been removed from the ambassador program I have put a lot of time and effort into it, I was just answering questions and helping fellow gammers out and remained...