I got my digital key stolen and redeemed, is there any way to get to the person who stole it?

Discus and support I got my digital key stolen and redeemed, is there any way to get to the person who stole it? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; (I'm not very convinced this is the right place to ask this, but the Xbox Support Chat pointed me to this subreddit) So, I was about to give my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Enrico117, Feb 11, 2020.

1. /u/Enrico117
    /u/Enrico117 Guest

I got my digital key stolen and redeemed, is there any way to get to the person who stole it?

(I'm not very convinced this is the right place to ask this, but the Xbox Support Chat pointed me to this subreddit)

So, I was about to give my brother a 12 months Game Pass Ultimate subscription code as a present, but on my way to my brother's I got robbed. The police could do nothing about it, and the only thing I know about this robber is that an old man was robbed by the same person in the same place, and the robber scammed other people using the old man's credit card too. I have a few picture of my code and when i checked it, it was already redeemed. If I know the code, Is there any way to get to the person who stole the code? It would help me, the old man and who knows how many other people.

submitted by /u/Enrico117
    [link] [comments]

/u/Enrico117, Feb 11, 2020
  2. IgotTSondabrain Win User

stolen x box and games

oncde your console is stolen you can report it to microsoft and they can ban the console permanently...that way the crook who stole it can't use it online.
  3. LegendOfGta Win User

List of vehicles

Stolen from GTAForums.com. Anyone else who has it stole it!
  4. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

Kmart and hardend editions at midnight

Christmas is a consumer holiday, stolen from the Christians who stole it from the Pagans. :)
  5. AmuricanPatriot Win User

CONTROLLER AND KINECT STOLEN

In may help to know a bit more about the context surrounding your situation. Do you know the person who stole your items, and/or how that person was able to steal them? Because if someone broke into your household and stole them, then this is matter you
    should probably address to your local police department if you have proof that the items were stolen.
  6. Tizadin Win User

Kill Stealing....

To let you know, if you down the opponent and the kill is stolen you still get most of the point for downing him. My friend stole one of my kills and got 10 points when i got around 100 for downing him.
Thema:

1. I got my digital key stolen and redeemed, is there any way to get to the person who stole it? - Similar Threads - got digital key

2. I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store.: Ok. I used my mothers card to get 2,400 cod points and I bought them online at Target store and put them into my account and I redemmed them and now i cant find my points even though it said it...
  3. Never Got Credit For Digital Pre-Ordes

in XBoX Rewards
    Never Got Credit For Digital Pre-Ordes: I pre-ordered 3 Digital Games from the Xbox store that were in the Games On Demand mission. However I only got credit for 1. I never received credit for Wolfenstein 2, Star Wars Battlefront 2, and...
  4. Purchased two digital gift cards , and I have not got my codes to redeem my gift cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased two digital gift cards , and I have not got my codes to redeem my gift cards: I have purchased two digital gift cards under gamer tag and email for the account should be [Mod Removed] and full fling email order that codes should be sent to is [Mod Removed] and I haven't...
  5. i got 2 free xbox gift card but it did not give me the 25 digit code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got 2 free xbox gift card but it did not give me the 25 digit code: I need those codesssssss pls and thank you 87e3470e-d58b-4513-a009-42c25ab4dbc9
  6. Halo Wars: Definitive Edition digital code ? (Havent got mine yet)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars: Definitive Edition digital code ? (Havent got mine yet): Is any one else still waiting for there Halo Wars: Definitive Edition digital code iv been waiting over the advertised time... And don't seem to getting much help from customer services...
  7. pre-ordered the digital Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition ,haven't got the HW:DE code yet ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre-ordered the digital Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition ,haven't got the HW:DE code yet ?: I pre-ordered the digital Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition ,haven't got the HW:DE code yet , anyone can help me? please check my info, see if something was wrong fa7d4853-e2e1-4344-9e0c-c49575f7943b
  8. I never got my fallout 3 code on my xbox one when I bought fallout 4 digital edition deal.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I never got my fallout 3 code on my xbox one when I bought fallout 4 digital edition deal.: Can someone help me retrieve my code for fallout 3? f32cd8cf-e2bb-4adf-b7e0-53c73204bfcc
  9. I got a 16 digit code and it wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a 16 digit code and it wont work: I need help trying to install some 16 digit codes i got from Game (the store) and i dont know how to install them/ redeem them. they are for the game for honor, for its extra packs (Legacy)...
  10. Help! I pre-ordered Cod infinite warfare digital deluxe edition but I got an error code and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! I pre-ordered Cod infinite warfare digital deluxe edition but I got an error code and ...: So i pre-ordered cod infinite warfare digital deluxe edition and all was good, i played the beta and everything, but recently it said I have to buy it when I clicked on it and gave me error code...