i got perma banned but dont know why, some one mist have hacked my account?

Discus and support i got perma banned but dont know why, some one mist have hacked my account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so i was in the middle of playing 2k 3 days ago and i just got signed out and then i went to sign back in and it said that i was permanently banned... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoshuaKluckow ツ ✔️, Jan 15, 2022.

1. i got perma banned but dont know why, some one mist have hacked my account?

so i was in the middle of playing 2k 3 days ago and i just got signed out and then i went to sign back in and it said that i was permanently banned from xbox live and i didnt know what was happening it told me to go to xbox enforcement to ask them if i wanted to so of course i did that and there was no orange handshake and it said i have a perfect record and good reputation ive never been suspended before and i literally dont talk to anyone but my 3 good friends so if the enforcement team could help me get my account back this might be a huge misunderstanding. if i did het banned although i personally did nothing wrong surly a 3 day instead of perma becuase im a loyal customer and been in xbox for 3 years and spent over £500 on dlcs for games so someone please help me get unbanned i would be greatful

:)

JoshuaKluckow ツ ✔️, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Friendofyou Win User

I would like to defend myself on a permanent ban (please don’t comment on this if you’re just going to hate)

That’s tough, I wish they werent so harsh, I’ve barely gotten comm banned so i dont know why it went straight to a perma ban
  3. CoulorZ Win User

Account Perma Ban?

Recently microsoft announced that any account found to be hacking would be perma banned, that might be why.
  4. Lillithvain Win User

I want to get someone unbanned

If he is console banned, it is a perma ban. If his account got hacked and he still got banned, he can try to talk to them on the forums, but bans are typically irreversible even if it is in error.
  5. SUPER BEAN 94 Win User

online gaming

my account got hack by someone, i dont know how they got my gamer profile information. i was a 23 green rank at frist. but when they hack my gamer profile they set me to blue 48. i tried asking for help on epics forums but no one replyed. so kept playing
    on the same gamer profile. i share the same xbox 360 with my brother and he got ban to , he didnt get hack. i dont know who it was but i guss they knew if they hack my ranking epic games was going to ban me from playing.
  6. BogusLeopard769 Win User

can u get banned for usb hacking

lol i got banned for hacking even know i dont own a usb and i got my laptop 2 monts after being banned and i had just got 6000 msp for christmas i know they lied so they could have all my points
Thema:

i got perma banned but dont know why, some one mist have hacked my account?

1. i got perma banned but dont know why, some one mist have hacked my account? - Similar Threads - got perma banned

2. My Microsoft account got deleted without warning

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account got deleted without warning: I was going to play Minecraft with my buddies, it said I was signed out so I tried to sign back in and it just says "This account doesn't exist." My original account was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  3. ive got suspended and cannot know why cuz when i go to the enforcement page it dont show up why

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ive got suspended and cannot know why cuz when i go to the enforcement page it dont show up why: the question is on the topic b3a1cdd0-d402-468d-b62e-b5ea85b3f5c4
  4. Got banned for joking with my friend

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got banned for joking with my friend: Hi, I got my XBOX Live account suspended just for joking with my friend. I stole his weapon in a game, I was joking and was gonna give it back, but he left the game and reported me just simply...
  5. i got perma banned from looking for group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got perma banned from looking for group posts: i, a massive rocket league trader whom uses the group post function daily, am now banned (permanently) for asking people to follow my twitch as i was doing a giveaway. i was banned for a week but...
  6. I got a nofi from Xbox enforcement and I wanted to check my perma banned but I can't...

in XboX Insiders
    I got a nofi from Xbox enforcement and I wanted to check my perma banned but I can't...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KILLAJAROX [link] [comments]
  7. I got perma banned from my very first message on xbox live!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got perma banned from my very first message on xbox live!: I would like to know why i got a permanent banned from my very first message when i just got my account buying Sea of Thieves. Yes i sended a rude message to someone BUT Only because i looted for...
  8. My friend got a perma ban for a gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got a perma ban for a gamerpic: How does a gamerpic get someones account permanently banned? He never said or did anything bad to no one, he just had a nasty gamerpic. His gamertag was Derpy07, He got reported by Omegabuttcrack9...
  9. My Pubsifications account got perma banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Pubsifications account got perma banned: I was just playing trove on my Pubsifications account and I got a message from xbox live then got signed out. Then I signed back in and I got a message saying "This account is permanetly suspended...
  10. ACCOUNT GOT PERMA BANNED (PleaseRead)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ACCOUNT GOT PERMA BANNED (PleaseRead): My account got permanently banned and I do not understand why this happened. I was just playing CoD Bo2 and It signed me out of xbox live, so I tried to reconnect and it said that I was banned...