i got perma banned from looking for group posts

Discus and support i got perma banned from looking for group posts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i, a massive rocket league trader whom uses the group post function daily, am now banned (permanently) for asking people to follow my twitch as i was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EmbryonicPack, May 2, 2021.

1. i got perma banned from looking for group posts

i, a massive rocket league trader whom uses the group post function daily, am now banned (permanently) for asking people to follow my twitch as i was doing a giveaway. i was banned for a week but now that the suspension is up i am still perma banned from group posts. please remove this

:)

EmbryonicPack, May 2, 2021
  2. Mr. Trust_A Win User

3. BossScroll7170 Win User

I got banned for posting a tournament in looking for group

its probably because of the xbox card prize, i think it would need to be done through a legit tournament website like esports or others alike. the card is also for dollars and this would make it regional rather than global.

i may be wrong but i think this is why. you would have had no problems before as it wouldn't have been reported. sorry for any inconvenience
    So it there a way I can unban my account from this?
  4. Noahgriff Win User

5. XBA_Hype Win User

its probably because of the xbox card prize, i think it would need to be done through a legit tournament website like esports or others alike. the card is also for dollars and this would make it regional rather than global.

i may be wrong but i think this is why. you would have had no problems before as it wouldn't have been reported. sorry for any inconvenience
  6. depressed brute Win User

Thema:

1. i got perma banned from looking for group posts - Similar Threads - got perma banned

2. so my friend recently got banned on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my friend recently got banned on xbox: so he got banned for text reason and the reason he got banned for is just random numbers and dashes like this 34432-4234-34234-34234 so me and him are confused is there any reason for this...
  3. How can I know if my Series S got damaged because of lightning?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I know if my Series S got damaged because of lightning?: A minor thunderstorm was happening and I didn't unplug my Xbox. I was wandering how I could know if my Xbox was affected by the thunderstorm. 4f197352-6e7f-4ec4-9c28-78516fd6893f
  4. Got an error 105 from insider hub, help!

in XboX Insiders
    Got an error 105 from insider hub, help!: I was playing apex legends and my xbox suddenly went black screen and then gave me the startup error screen 105. I was talking to xbox support and they told me to get a hold of the xbox preview...
  5. I am trying to play Microsoft flight sim and as I was trying to launch it when I got this...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play Microsoft flight sim and as I was trying to launch it when I got this...: [img] Im not sure what to do so if someone knows how to fix this that would be great 88882e75-963b-4dac-8ad9-517a27590434
  6. I got a nofi from Xbox enforcement and I wanted to check my perma banned but I can't...

in XboX Insiders
    I got a nofi from Xbox enforcement and I wanted to check my perma banned but I can't...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KILLAJAROX [link] [comments]
  7. I got perma banned from my very first message on xbox live!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got perma banned from my very first message on xbox live!: I would like to know why i got a permanent banned from my very first message when i just got my account buying Sea of Thieves. Yes i sended a rude message to someone BUT Only because i looted for...
  8. My friend got a perma ban for a gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got a perma ban for a gamerpic: How does a gamerpic get someones account permanently banned? He never said or did anything bad to no one, he just had a nasty gamerpic. His gamertag was Derpy07, He got reported by Omegabuttcrack9...
  9. My Pubsifications account got perma banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Pubsifications account got perma banned: I was just playing trove on my Pubsifications account and I got a message from xbox live then got signed out. Then I signed back in and I got a message saying "This account is permanetly suspended...
  10. ACCOUNT GOT PERMA BANNED (PleaseRead)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ACCOUNT GOT PERMA BANNED (PleaseRead): My account got permanently banned and I do not understand why this happened. I was just playing CoD Bo2 and It signed me out of xbox live, so I tried to reconnect and it said that I was banned...