I Got Permanent Suspended And I Did Nothing

Discus and support I Got Permanent Suspended And I Did Nothing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft I Got Permanent Suspended And I Did Nothing Can You Guys Help Me Out Because I Cant Play On It I Want A Ban Appeal... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UnloadingThread, May 31, 2019.

1. I Got Permanent Suspended And I Did Nothing

Hello Microsoft I Got Permanent Suspended And I Did Nothing

Can You Guys Help Me Out Because I Cant Play On It I Want A Ban Appeal

:)

UnloadingThread, May 31, 2019
  2. Hotel Actual Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

4. Smwutches Win User

i got suspended for nothing

For information about why you were suspended, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    Since it's only a 24 hour suspension it is not eligible for a case review, so all you can do is wait it out.
  5. D0NTGETGOT Win User

Account suspended permanently But did nothing wrong

My old gamertag is dontgetg0t that's the one that is suspended for reasons I don't know I had a couple games refunded to me that I purchased on the Microsoft marketplace with Xbox live currency. After downloading the two games the evil within and call of
    Duty advanced warfighter they did not work the title screen would come up and then it would boot me out to the dashboard in both scenarios. I called Microsoft support and they refunded me my Xbox live currency then went and purchased and another game battlefield
    4 premium I thought it was the game but it turned out to just be the ad on. I then called back spoke with the supervisor told him the situation he then refunded me the currency and stayed on the phone with me while I purchased battlefield 4 the game I had
    $10 left in Xbox live currency when everything was said and done now I come on two days later and it says that My account is permanently banned I then had to create a new account just to post on this form please somebody from Xbox enforcement respond to meI
    have been a customer for over 10 years had Xbox live on the original Xbox and did nothing wrong the last supervisor that I spoke with when everything was good and Done thanks me for my patience and understanding and I assumed that everything was taking care
    of I thought the customer service was great only to find out that I am now banned this was the last email I got when everything was working fine
    [Mod Removed] - I have a question about a transaction or charge....For your reference, the Service Request number for our call is
    [Mod Removed]...this all took place on Xbox one please someone from Xbox enforcement help me get my account back and my gamer score and my 10 years of fun plus I'm nervous that I'm going to loseall the games that I did purchase under that gamer
    tag that is now suspended as of right now I haven't but I'm scared that they are going to go someone help ASAP thank you [Mod Removed]
  6. WickederPhoenix Win User

Account suspended permanently But did nothing wrong

ok message my friend. aka Scratch he will be able to help you out with your problem
Thema:

1. I Got Permanent Suspended And I Did Nothing - Similar Threads - Got Permanent Suspended

2. My account Nu ThunderZ got permanently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account Nu ThunderZ got permanently banned: I got directed hear by Marie B from Microsoft. I am creating this post to try and get my account back, my account Nu ThunderZ has been permanently banned and I don't know why. My account got...
  3. i got permanent banned on my "Daseans" but it was my first time getting suspended/banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got permanent banned on my "Daseans" but it was my first time getting suspended/banned: i was permanently banned on my "Daseans" account even though it was my first time getting suspended/banned and i would like to discuss with someone on how i can get it back, i submitted a case...
  4. My account Nu ThunderZ got permanently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account Nu ThunderZ got permanently banned: I got directed hear by Marie B from Microsoft. I am creating this post to try and get my account back, my account Nu ThunderZ has been permanently banned and I don't know why. My account got...
  5. I Got permanent ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Got permanent ban: i am sorry for the actions i did and it wont happen again if i get unbanned and my account is ES Cloudy b96ef0ca-10d7-43d1-a14c-d4a398cd9257
  6. I got banned by some guy for no reason and I think it’s permanent

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned by some guy for no reason and I think it’s permanent: I was playing with my friends talking in a party and out of now where I can’t talk in the party and it says I’m banned from communication and I don’t know if it’s permanent....
  7. I got console banned, but I only got suspended not permanently banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got console banned, but I only got suspended not permanently banned.: I was console banned for no reason because I had a temporary ban that lasted until October 5. Then on October 11, I was console banned and there is no case or ban message on the enforcement...
  8. I got banned permanently suspension for communication

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned permanently suspension for communication: I got banned for saying the f-word to this kid so I got banned for 2 weeks. Then for no reason got banned permanently suspension. FOR NO REASON PLZZZ HELP ME!!! 9eaa4a11-105c-4174-b6ea-9730ce9a530a
  9. My friends got ban permanently on xbox one for cheat by other person !

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends got ban permanently on xbox one for cheat by other person !: Hi. Recently, I got permanently banned on my account. I didn't knew how it happened because I've did nothing wrong! It said that I got banned for cheating.. Im 100% legit! I've never cheated in my...
  10. I need help contacting the xbox enforcement team, i got a friends account permanently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help contacting the xbox enforcement team, i got a friends account permanently banned: Today me and my best friend got in a large argument so i decided it would be a good idea to go on their account, change all the information and than send myself a hate message. I reported all of...