I got randomley communication banned

Discus and support I got randomley communication banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I made a group post for gta 5 and i got communication banned for saying grinding cash in solo public lobbies 102396bc-bfe6-4193-a7be-4b83d24717f2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jerryschimmele, Nov 19, 2020 at 7:32 PM.

1. I got randomley communication banned

I made a group post for gta 5 and i got communication banned for saying grinding cash in solo public lobbies

:)

Jerryschimmele, Nov 19, 2020 at 7:32 PM
  2. demonizer andy Win User

nobody has access to any bans or further information, all bans and suspensions can be viewed over at https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US you are able to open disputes and communicate with the enforcement team over there, however if any terms and conditions
    are broken then a ban will unlikely be removed.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I got a communication ban.

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  4. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

I got banned for communication

Hi.

Xbox Support does not handle Enforcement Issues. If you visit the following link, you can find information on the ban you just received. If you think the ban was in error, you'll also have the option to submit a case review to try and have it overturned.

Enforcement Profile

A ban could be due to a number of reasons and not just from someone you were just playing in the game. It could very well have been one of your friends. Always be mindful of how you speak to people as well as how you play with someone. Even if it's something
    you think is nothing, could be a big deal to someone else.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

i got communications banned

Hey CARRSOCLEAN

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

It is as stated above by Xbox Forums Ambassador
    Smwutches
    , unfortunately, here in forums we do not have the appropriate tools to help assist with any Xbox
    Enforcement Actions.

If your account has been accessed without your authorization, we recommend reaching out to the
    Xbox support team
    to have them investigate the breach.

Any enforcement action is supported by the
    Xbox
    Enforcement Team
    . We will be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  6. Smwutches Win User

i got communications banned

Thema:

1. I got randomley communication banned - Similar Threads - got randomley communication

2. just started using gaming but i got an audio issue, any fixes?

in XboX Insiders
    just started using gaming but i got an audio issue, any fixes?: about half an hour ago i decided to give cloud gaming a try on my phone (Samsung A70) but upon opening a game the audio constantly cuts out. its inaudible, p much just random blasts of sound. how...
  3. Cant buy vbucks with the money i got from xbox pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy vbucks with the money i got from xbox pls help: I got 10$ from Microsoft for black Friday is coming up and i got it Friday but i didnt know intill i looked today so i got the money in my account but after i tried using it to get vbucksit...
  4. I received a message from Xbox live saying I got a 10$ free code redeem by 12/31/20

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I received a message from Xbox live saying I got a 10$ free code redeem by 12/31/20: Im not entirely sure if this is legit or im just stupid and cant figure it out hut if anyone can help me it would be cery much appreciated [img] e7746275-1afe-48ae-a15e-db9501117122
  5. I cancelled my games pass ultimate but got charged for it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cancelled my games pass ultimate but got charged for it: I cancelled my games pass ultimate it says that its cancelled and that my service is stopped but I still got a charge for it today. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem and...
  6. Upraded from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass. Got Billed for another year of Live Gold?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upraded from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass. Got Billed for another year of Live Gold?: I recently used my $1 month of Game Pass intro and do intend to subscribe for the $9/month fee going forward. Been pretty happy with the games so far! For years, I had X-box Live Gold and just...
  7. Got 2 Xbox’s and want to use both at same time multiplayer with son

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got 2 Xbox’s and want to use both at same time multiplayer with son: Hi i have recently got the new xbox series x and set it as “home” and placed in living room. i have given my old xbox one x to my son that he has in his bedroom. i have an account for me and...
  8. Can't sign up and I got the early preview access

in XboX Insiders
    Can't sign up and I got the early preview access: So I live in México and I got an early preview access to the beta, but whenever I try to sign up I got a message saying that it's impossible to sign up, how can I fix it? submitted by...
  9. Got refunded but never asked for one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got refunded but never asked for one: I orderd my xbox series x on november 10 right when they came out. Money was taken out instantly email sent saying 3-7 days to be ahipped but then on day 6 my money was pit back in my account. No...
  10. pre ordered cold war got it and played for a few days now it’s gone and saying i have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre ordered cold war got it and played for a few days now it’s gone and saying i have to...: So basically i played the game for a week now its just gone saying i need to re buy it i sownt 80 bucks on that game and sisnt get any back and i lost the game! thats ****...