I got robbed

Discus and support I got robbed in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi my name is Noah and I was recently robbed I was wondering if u could send sum stuff bc the guy that robbed us took my mom’s tv my tv my Xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by noah Diciuccio, Aug 1, 2022.

1. I got robbed

Hi my name is Noah and I was recently robbed I was wondering if u could send sum stuff bc the guy that robbed us took my mom’s tv my tv my Xbox and everything I can’t even play games anymore and I wanna get my mom all that stuff back thank you

:)

noah Diciuccio, Aug 1, 2022
  2. African Express Win User

I got robbed

Same thing happened here. Didn't think purchase went through so I tried a second time. Needless to say both transactions were charged to my card but I still have no gems.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I got robbed

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Noah

Sorry to hear this mate, sadly an Xbox Console can't be tracked (Due to it doesn't have a GPS)

Right now I can advise you to secure all the accounts and change passwords to avoid unwanted purchases mate.

And, don't forget to report this to the police :c
  4. Smwutches Win User

I got robbed

5. ShaolinMonkey23 Win User

I got robbed

Same thing happend to me....so what do we do?
  6. onyxishere Win User

i got robbed

If it is a credit card I would also contact your credit card company and cancel the card so they cannot use it.
Thema:

I got robbed

1. I got robbed - Similar Threads - got robbed

2. Error message on gifted copy of Forza Horizon 5 -> When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message on gifted copy of Forza Horizon 5 -> When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5...: A friend of mine gifted me a copy of Forza Horizon 5 : Ultimate Edition. I went to play it and get the error message "When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5 it was removed from your device."...
  3. My Microsoft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account got hacked.: Hi, so my Microsoft account got hacked, my email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. (I made a new account with this email) I tried to submit a request with the...
  4. I purchase and got my Xbox series X last night , but there is no Xbox all access game pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchase and got my Xbox series X last night , but there is no Xbox all access game pass...: I need help badly on the Xbox I got last night, I sign up a 24 months subscription Xbox All Access plan with SingTel , but however I can’t see any digital pass or access in this console. Can...
  5. My acount got hacked by a russian

in XBoX Accessibility
    My acount got hacked by a russian: Hello, my account got hacked like 1h ago by a russian, i cant log back in it because he changed the email and password. The only notification that made me realise something was wrong was a mail...
  6. just got robbed of over 500 plus gamerscore that didn't add up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just got robbed of over 500 plus gamerscore that didn't add up.: very irritated in the fact that i just completed a game and 500 of it didn't count. last week I had the same EXACT issue where i got robbed of 100 gamerscore, and it still hasn't added to my...
  7. I got robbed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got robbed: I tried to buy $15 worth of smite gems and it took my money and never gave me my gems. I want a *** refund or my gems. ad298ae5-024c-4ee9-8051-09bd499d7529
  8. MICROSOFT CAUGHT STEALING, IF YOU ALREADY BOUGHT AN XBOX ONE YOU JUST GOT ROBBED OF A COPY OF ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT CAUGHT STEALING, IF YOU ALREADY BOUGHT AN XBOX ONE YOU JUST GOT ROBBED OF A COPY OF ...: I BOUGHT MY XBOX A FEW MONTHS AGO. I BOUGHT TITANFALL. ( RESERVED AND PAID FOR IN FULL ) AND NOW THERES A TITANFALL BUNDLE, IM CALLING B.S. THIS IS A LAUNCH TITLE, WITHOUT A DOUBT MICROSOFTS...
  9. I got robbed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got robbed.: I purchased an xbox live 12 month subscription, then It said network error, and when I refreshed it I checked my member status and nothing changed. It charged me for the 59.99 I am very upset....
  10. A hacker got into my account and robbed my licenses. help

in XBoX on Consoles
    A hacker got into my account and robbed my licenses. help: A strange person entered my account and I rob all my licenses, I want to recover my licenses and explain to me if it can happen again. I want another license for my xbox one and an explanation of...