I got scammed and the scammer changed my email and number for my account

Discus and support I got scammed and the scammer changed my email and number for my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; FIRST of all, im an idiot, i got scammed by someone on xbox and they tricked me into giving them my login (stupid iknow) i got a notifcation on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ImmDoxic, Aug 7, 2019.

1. ImmDoxic
    ImmDoxic Guest

FIRST of all, im an idiot, i got scammed by someone on xbox and they tricked me into giving them my login (stupid iknow) i got a notifcation on my phone saying that my email for that qccount (originally : *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** ) was changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** . I tried
    filling out a form that used my xbox console id, but it just sentthe email that i used to signup for the form a message saying that the form was disreguarded because appearently i have two step verifaction on (which i dont that i know of) this account really
    means a lot to me and id be devistated if i lost it. I dont know what to do, i tried getting on a support chat but nothing was happening.

:)

ImmDoxic, Aug 7, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

The account recovery form can take a while. Also I've heard some people have had to fill it out a few times before it worked. You kinda have to be patient, which is hard I know. I hope you get your account back. It may be more difficult since you gave
    the login info away.
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I'm sure as you already know, but be very careful and cautious of anybody asking for your login. Nobody should ever ask you for that, and also keep in mind that sharing your account login information is against Microsoft ToS and can get your account suspended
    just for doing that, in many circumstances. Make sure that you don't have any payment cards linked to your account as well, so the people that you gave your login to will not try to purchase games or products through your account. Definitely do the 2 step
    verification, but in the future, don't even read or respond to any messages from people like that. As you know, it's simply a scam, no matter what wording they use or how nice they seem. Just report and block them.
  4. ki77y666 Win User

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you. If you get your account back then I recommend you turn on 2 step verification it will help prevent this happening in the future.
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

Hi, I recommend that you do a two-step verification for your account can go to both mobile and mail and it really pays off.
  6. WPAK Win User

Thema:

1. I got scammed and the scammer changed my email and number for my account - Similar Threads - got scammed scammer

2. I literally got scammed over xbox live then day later I receive a console ban like this is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I literally got scammed over xbox live then day later I receive a console ban like this is...: So on xbox I had a 3 letter gamertag, This guy on xbox ask me to trade my 3 letter for this account. So I change my gamertag and no longer have the 3 letter( the 3 letter was on this account) and...
  3. Ive Been scammed out of in game items then got banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive Been scammed out of in game items then got banned: Earlier today, (at the time of writing this) i was scammed out of an item in rocket league. i had spent hard work and effort using a month's allowance to get it. i began to trade it for this guy...
  4. My account got Hacked/Scammed

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got Hacked/Scammed: I gave a close friend of mine my account details because I trusted and knew him personally, But he has gone on my account and changed the email and password so I cant access it at all. What do I...
  5. i got scammed on another account can u help me ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got scammed on another account can u help me ?: i got scammed on another account the scammer change everything the last email before he change it was [Mod Removed] sucurty was : gmail: [Mod Removed] i was not making a number...
  6. I got scammed by PackedBrake2447

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got scammed by PackedBrake2447: In a game I was scammed by someone named [Mod Removed], he will not give my stuff back therefore i would like him banned. 5ef5c5d5-a144-47cc-b08e-8b40167162ea
  7. I got scammed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got scammed: I got scammed by somebody who said that I I got him a $40 Xbox gift card that he would give me his account and I said yeah but then he said that I tricked him and he blocked me then I put in the...
  8. I got scammed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got scammed: Hi, i got scammed in fortnite: save the world. i gave a person my seigebreaker and he just took it and kicked me from the party and the game, his gamertag is: Slim7EVEN. please reply, Thank you....
  9. I got Scammed on rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Scammed on rocket league: I got scammed on rocket league By [Mod Removed] everyone go and report him and get his account banned please and Thank you! ecc4f758-7eeb-4c17-bc9b-e325cc93cccc
  10. I GOT SCAMMED PLZ HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I GOT SCAMMED PLZ HELP: I was scammed in rocket league by Touchdown1970 what do I do aab17098-015b-4815-93ef-6d1f55aa2be1