I got scammed by someone impersonating Microsoft

Discus and support I got scammed by someone impersonating Microsoft in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I thought I was getting a deal for lifetime XBOX LIVE Gold. I was talking to a man on discord who goes by Donald I paid $300 via Paypal friends and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TopherBonz, Aug 17, 2021.

1. TopherBonz
    TopherBonz Guest

I thought I was getting a deal for lifetime XBOX LIVE Gold.

I was talking to a man on discord who goes by Donald I paid $300 via Paypal friends and family.

He might also go by Tommy (if that's real i don't know). The site I was directed to download additional files is [mod removed] BUYER BEWARE IT'S FRAUD

:)

TopherBonz, Aug 17, 2021
  2. TopherBonz Win User

I started looking into it a bit more and Teapot Live appers to be a actual working service for Xbox 360 modded rgh / jtag. There a similar site xbls ninja.
  3. TopherBonz Win User

O ok i seen ambassador so thought you may.

If Microsoft sees this I know of 2 services that sales Xbox live lifetime I'll provide the links.
  4. (Farscape) Win User

5. (Farscape) Win User

discord is rife with scammers same as any other platform, never ever purchase anything from people you don't know, its as simple as that.

least by paypal you can get that money back.

Microsoft only offer deals on services and goods via their website, windows store or xbox store.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

O ok i seen ambassador so thought you may.

If Microsoft sees this I know of 2 services that sales Xbox live lifetime I'll provide the links.
    Ambassadors are just gamers (or maybe non-gamers in other areas of the forum) like yourself and aren't employed by Microsoft. The only members of the forum employed by MS are ones with "Microsoft Employee" under their name.
Thema:

1. I got scammed by someone impersonating Microsoft - Similar Threads - got scammed someone

2. I Got Scammed out of 10,000 Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Got Scammed out of 10,000 Points: So apparently I got a glitch that scammed me out of 10,000 points. I was redeeming an Xbox gift card for Minecraft, but when I redeemed it, it said that the link purchase could not be completed...
  3. Need help on my account got scammed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on my account got scammed: So i gave my info to a ramdom online he proceides to steal my account then i went to the website and got a call from a fake microsoft support i gave them EVERYTHING now im clueless on what to do...
  4. I feel like i got scammed

in XBoX on Consoles
    I feel like i got scammed: i have the xbox series x currently and im NOT IMPRESSED OR HAPPY WITH I,,, crashes left and right atleast 4 times daily wont play a game for more than a hour it somehow takes me to home screen and...
  5. I got scammed

in XBoX on Windows
    I got scammed: I was playing Sea Of Thieves and i bought some ancient coins. i tried to buy the frozen ship but it said No Internet and took the ancient coins but didnt give me the ship. what should i do....
  6. I got scammed in Roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got scammed in Roblox: Where and who should I talk cc1bc329-2b3b-4477-9b79-a37859c4f5d8
  7. My Brother Got Scammed/Hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Brother Got Scammed/Hacked: My little brother got scammed/hacked. I dont know the full story to it. All I know is that he decided to give someone his email account and xbox live account password to someone he “trusts”. A few...
  8. My Xbox account got scammed

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got scammed: My friend asked if he could borrow my account, I have let him borrow a different account before this and nothing bad has happened but this time he asked for a code which at the time I was not...
  9. How can I call Microsoft I got scammed!

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I call Microsoft I got scammed!: I need serious help i got scammed for my account and dont have access to it at all anymore he changed everything!How can i call microsoft or what can i do? f0e0699a-5309-4880-88d7-d4ef63a1ae9d
  10. I got scammed and the scammer changed my email and number for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got scammed and the scammer changed my email and number for my account: FIRST of all, im an idiot, i got scammed by someone on xbox and they tricked me into giving them my login (stupid iknow) i got a notifcation on my phone saying that my email for that qccount...