I got suspended but no action was taken against the person verbally attacking me

Discus and support I got suspended but no action was taken against the person verbally attacking me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay so i got a 1 day coms ban fair enough wether i broke terms or not is debatable considering it says they understand trash talking is just a part of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CorbinCorrupted, Jul 12, 2019.

1. I got suspended but no action was taken against the person verbally attacking me

Okay so i got a 1 day coms ban fair enough wether i broke terms or not is debatable considering it says they understand trash talking is just a part of online gaming clearly in the terms and dont usually ban for that alone but thats not what im mad about,
    let me explain a little of what happened, so i was playing rocket league with a group of people and they were talking trash the whole game so i started doing it back, we rematched them and was winning then one of them started calling me a
    "[Mod Removed]" and "[Mod Removed]" because of the way i look, and they ended up quitting early so i sent them a message asking "do you like dragons? Because i was [Mod Removed] that whole game" and then i
    get a message from xbox saying enforcement team was taking action against me, and a message from him saying reported [Mod Removed] man, im just wondering why action was taken against me right away for saying what i said yet he can use offensive
    language with me without any negative repercussions, why is that? does that really sound fair? I tried reporting him and nothing came of it and that just makes it seem like you got a bit of a broken and very unprofessional system in place.

:)

CorbinCorrupted, Jul 12, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

I got suspended but no action was taken against the person verbally attacking me

Hello CorbinCorrupted,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We're sorry to hear about the account suspension. The moderators, ambassadors and volunteer moderators do not have the ability to manage enforcement actions on an
    account. We recommend
    reporting and blocking
    the player, and the enforcement team will take the appropriate action. The decisions are made and upheld by the enforcement team. We hope this helps!
  3. Geth Win User

banned for telling a cheate

Any sort of attack or name calling that can be perceived as an attack or verbal assault is against the rules.

Best thing to do is report the person and move on.
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

What is ban worthy...? And what’s not?

After you report someone, you may receive a Xbox Live message later saying action was taken on a prior report. Other than that message, you will not know when action is taken against another account.

When coming across a toxic player, it's always best to mute/block, report if attacks are personal, and move on. Never engage a toxic player.
  5. Skills Krauser Win User

banned for telling a cheate

You can't accuse anyone of cheating if you can't prove it.

I mean, as Geth said, any sort of attack or name calling that can be perceived as an attack or verbal assault is against the rules.

All you've gotta do is reporting the person that's annoying you for the reason they're being reported for.
  6. BigB EC Win User

harassment/hacking problem

As far as I know you will not hear anything about action taken against the person that you reported.
Thema:

1. I got suspended but no action was taken against the person verbally attacking me - Similar Threads - got suspended action

2. Got wrongfully suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got wrongfully suspended: so I was suspended because I typed kys to my brother which he thought meant kill your self? I always thought it meant kiss your self, I even explained that further down in the messages before I...
  3. I Got Permanent Suspended And I Did Nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Got Permanent Suspended And I Did Nothing: Hello Microsoft I Got Permanent Suspended And I Did Nothing Can You Guys Help Me Out Because I Cant Play On It I Want A Ban Appeal 2c18179e-69a2-47ed-a9f1-11fd935a2713
  4. Got Suspended?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got Suspended?: I recently got suspended for 2 weeks for something i didnt do. The suspesion was on my brothers account not mine. We don't use each others acc so idk why ya'll suspended me too for 2 weeks...
  5. I got suspended on Xbox for being bullied.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended on Xbox for being bullied.: Was playing GTA and the 2 highest levels (lv 337 both of them) Were bullying me, killing me repeatedly for no reason, cucked me from finishing my buisness stuff. And them messaged me to mock me....
  6. I got suspended for being bullied.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended for being bullied.: Was playing GTA and the 2 highest levels (lv 337 both of them) Were bullying me, killing me repeatedly for no reason, cucked me from finishing my buisness stuff. And them messaged me to mock me....
  7. My Live account got suspend - Why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Live account got suspend - Why?: Received an notification that my lice account has been suspened. How can I have access ti excatly what it was that account was suspened from? I get a genera overview but I want to see the actiall...
  8. My Account Got Suspended By Kids

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account Got Suspended By Kids: I was playing rainbow six seige (a game) and these kids are being VERY rude and unsportsman like to me in game. They then invited me to a party, which was normal, so i joined and then got...
  9. mY ACCOUNT GOT SUSPENDED when i was playing creative fortnite by myself for 1 hour and then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mY ACCOUNT GOT SUSPENDED when i was playing creative fortnite by myself for 1 hour and then...: when i was playing creative fortnite by myself for 1 hour and then it shows xbox send you a message and i saw it and it say that enforcement action and then i looked at the link and it sayd 14...
  10. Got suspended for "bad words".... Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got suspended for "bad words".... Why?: on the 360 you werent even allowed to send foul language in amessage. why would you guys change it to beable to send it then get suspended form it? Did your (Mod Removed - Inappropriate) team of...