i got suspended for a day

Discus and support i got suspended for a day in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey, I got suspended for a day for a gamer pic and the picture wasn't bad at all , it was for a video game that I got it from a wallpaper website... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IDaRk MiST x, Aug 14, 2019.

1. IDaRk MiST x
    IDaRk MiST x Guest

hey,

I got suspended for a day for a gamer pic and the picture wasn't bad at all , it was for a video game that I got it from a wallpaper website

and I cant open a case for the suspended I got its not right that I cant open a case . I saw my reputation for my account and it was only one report on my gamer pic and got suspended for it why is that fair I'm ready to show everyone my old gamer pic to
    let you see that its not bad at all .

And I'm an Xbox player for more then 6 years and never got suspended once , I take my account very serous and hate to see other player get suspended for no reason , I know it only a day but the email message was very scary because I own a lot of games

So hope I can open a case for the mistake suspend that I got

:)

IDaRk MiST x, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

If it was the image of the man with a burning flag, then yes I can see why that would be suspended.

The burning of a national flag is contentious and seen as an insult. Whilst this imagery may be fine in the context of a mature game, others seeing it as a gamer pic may be insulted. It only takes one report to get it reviewed, taken down and a suspension.
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I agree, there are tons of pictures on gamertags with females taken from the internet that are barely clothed etc. But those are being taken down. Every time one gets reported and taken down though, they pop right back up, so we continue to see them. But,
    on topic, the burning of an American flag, if that's what your gamerpic was of, would be considered offensive to many and for that reason, would be taken down. There are many scenes and imagery from video games that are approved to be in the game and sold
    as is, but this doesn't mean you can take any image from them and use as a gamerpic though. There are so many games with nudity and intimate scenes etc, which are in the game, but no that wouldn't mean that you can take pictures or screenshots of some of this
    content and use it as a gamerpic either. If you like a game like Homefront, then I would suggest to find another image from the game to use as a gamerpic that wouldn't cause the Enforcement Team to get involved. Good luck.
  4. IDaRk MiST x Win User

Not everything about unbanned its to let them learn from there mistake

because they are reckless with the suspend

and the big problem they dont have a contact email or chat

Becuase they banned even if there are wrong and you can contact them to say them that they wrong

like this they are always right they never wrong and thats very wrong they will never learn from there mistakes
  5. IDaRk MiST x Win User

And you can search it up

homefront wallpaper you will see it

and i got banned becuse of it

it really make me laugh and sad at the same time
  6. jp77tank Win User

In reality by the time your issue is resolved the ban will be up. You may still want to talk to someone in support to determine the exact reasoning. It could have been offensive to an individual and that caused the report. Worth the inquiry for future
    reference.
Thema:

1. i got suspended for a day - Similar Threads - got suspended

2. Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it: I got wrongfully suspended, where someone was being toxic and saying some crude things, and I sent a message to him saying it wasn't classy of him to say those things, then I quoted what he...
  3. I got suspended but no action was taken against the person verbally attacking me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended but no action was taken against the person verbally attacking me: Okay so i got a 1 day coms ban fair enough wether i broke terms or not is debatable considering it says they understand trash talking is just a part of online gaming clearly in the terms and dont...
  4. Got wrongfully suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got wrongfully suspended: so I was suspended because I typed kys to my brother which he thought meant kill your self? I always thought it meant kiss your self, I even explained that further down in the messages before I...
  5. I Got Permanent Suspended And I Did Nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Got Permanent Suspended And I Did Nothing: Hello Microsoft I Got Permanent Suspended And I Did Nothing Can You Guys Help Me Out Because I Cant Play On It I Want A Ban Appeal 2c18179e-69a2-47ed-a9f1-11fd935a2713
  6. Got Suspended?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got Suspended?: I recently got suspended for 2 weeks for something i didnt do. The suspesion was on my brothers account not mine. We don't use each others acc so idk why ya'll suspended me too for 2 weeks...
  7. I got suspended on Xbox for being bullied.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended on Xbox for being bullied.: Was playing GTA and the 2 highest levels (lv 337 both of them) Were bullying me, killing me repeatedly for no reason, cucked me from finishing my buisness stuff. And them messaged me to mock me....
  8. I got suspended for being bullied.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended for being bullied.: Was playing GTA and the 2 highest levels (lv 337 both of them) Were bullying me, killing me repeatedly for no reason, cucked me from finishing my buisness stuff. And them messaged me to mock me....
  9. My Live account got suspend - Why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Live account got suspend - Why?: Received an notification that my lice account has been suspened. How can I have access ti excatly what it was that account was suspened from? I get a genera overview but I want to see the actiall...
  10. My Account Got Suspended By Kids

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account Got Suspended By Kids: I was playing rainbow six seige (a game) and these kids are being VERY rude and unsportsman like to me in game. They then invited me to a party, which was normal, so i joined and then got...