i got suspended for a day

Discus and support i got suspended for a day in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey, I got suspended for a day for a gamer pic and the picture wasn't bad at all , it was for a video game that I got it from a wallpaper website... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IDaRk MiST x, Aug 14, 2019.

1. IDaRk MiST x
    IDaRk MiST x Guest

hey,

I got suspended for a day for a gamer pic and the picture wasn't bad at all , it was for a video game that I got it from a wallpaper website

and I cant open a case for the suspended I got its not right that I cant open a case . I saw my reputation for my account and it was only one report on my gamer pic and got suspended for it why is that fair I'm ready to show everyone my old gamer pic to
    let you see that its not bad at all .

And I'm an Xbox player for more then 6 years and never got suspended once , I take my account very serous and hate to see other player get suspended for no reason , I know it only a day but the email message was very scary because I own a lot of games

So hope I can open a case for the mistake suspend that I got

:)

IDaRk MiST x, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

If it was the image of the man with a burning flag, then yes I can see why that would be suspended.

The burning of a national flag is contentious and seen as an insult. Whilst this imagery may be fine in the context of a mature game, others seeing it as a gamer pic may be insulted. It only takes one report to get it reviewed, taken down and a suspension.
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I agree, there are tons of pictures on gamertags with females taken from the internet that are barely clothed etc. But those are being taken down. Every time one gets reported and taken down though, they pop right back up, so we continue to see them. But,
    on topic, the burning of an American flag, if that's what your gamerpic was of, would be considered offensive to many and for that reason, would be taken down. There are many scenes and imagery from video games that are approved to be in the game and sold
    as is, but this doesn't mean you can take any image from them and use as a gamerpic though. There are so many games with nudity and intimate scenes etc, which are in the game, but no that wouldn't mean that you can take pictures or screenshots of some of this
    content and use it as a gamerpic either. If you like a game like Homefront, then I would suggest to find another image from the game to use as a gamerpic that wouldn't cause the Enforcement Team to get involved. Good luck.
  4. IDaRk MiST x Win User

Not everything about unbanned its to let them learn from there mistake

because they are reckless with the suspend

and the big problem they dont have a contact email or chat

Becuase they banned even if there are wrong and you can contact them to say them that they wrong

like this they are always right they never wrong and thats very wrong they will never learn from there mistakes
  5. IDaRk MiST x Win User

And you can search it up

homefront wallpaper you will see it

and i got banned becuse of it

it really make me laugh and sad at the same time
  6. jp77tank Win User

In reality by the time your issue is resolved the ban will be up. You may still want to talk to someone in support to determine the exact reasoning. It could have been offensive to an individual and that caused the report. Worth the inquiry for future
    reference.
Thema:

1. i got suspended for a day - Similar Threads - got suspended

2. Got suspended, Xbox ambassador gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got suspended, Xbox ambassador gone: So recenlty as of June 30 2020 I have gotten a 1 day suspencion for sending “innapropiate messages” for the first time ever, I have never recieved a suspencion before, Im not a toxic person online...
  3. I got my Xbox live suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got my Xbox live suspended: Well i said [mod removed] u to a guy but i do not know why i got banned. firstly i bleeped it out myself. and the reason i only texted him was because i couldn’t find my mic. And lastly you guys...
  4. Someone got my grandson's account suspended, I need to talk to someone about this

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone got my grandson's account suspended, I need to talk to someone about this: I need a phone number to call as someone got my grandson's account suspended, and I am the one paying for XBOX Live and this needs to be resolved. f4d56fb5-a125-42dc-b8fc-6cff3609beca
  5. I got suspended from my microsoft rewards acconut

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended from my microsoft rewards acconut: I used Microsoft rewards and vpn I didn't know about the rules and i got suspended but i haven't had any emails or anything informing me about it. what am i supposed to do and who am i supposed to...
  6. I got suspended for a gamerpic and I can’t get enforcement team to look into it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for a gamerpic and I can’t get enforcement team to look into it.: Can somebody tell me how to contact the enforcement team in a way that they will respond i’m not sure how my gamerpic was offensive if anybody can help i would appreciate it but also i can’t even...
  7. I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for...: I was on this forum a month ago as well as I got suspended for cursing and the person that reported me wasn’t suspended as well as they cursed at me as well (in abbreviated forum, which is...
  8. My account got suspended and i got kicked out of the Xbox Ambassador programs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got suspended and i got kicked out of the Xbox Ambassador programs: Hi xbox gamers. i'm a huge xbox fan, good gamer and love to have fun playing videos. I have always been respectful with other gamers. Today i got banned for 1 day, because of my little brother....
  9. Got suspended for an Undisclosed reason for 24 hours

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got suspended for an Undisclosed reason for 24 hours: So after paying for a Live gold account and Xbox one a game ea access I got suspended for an undisclosed reasons to my knowledge and research I have done nothing wrong when I called and spoke to...
  10. Got. Suspended from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got. Suspended from Xbox live: I need it lifted from my account c2089f5b-3f7d-495c-8f01-bd8fec6b0bd9