I got suspended for reporting someone .

Discus and support I got suspended for reporting someone . in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please explain to me why im playing cod last night and this guy on my team goes around team killing me so after a while i get fed up and start killing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pain Is MyPower, Nov 18, 2017.

1. I got suspended for reporting someone .

Please explain to me why im playing cod last night and this guy on my team goes around team killing me so after a while i get fed up and start killing him back at the and of the game he sends me a message calling me a pussy so i cussed him back and reported
    him the i get suspended from communicating on x box live for it? might i add that i dont have a phone at the moment and x box is the only way i have to get a hold of anyone if something happens.

:)

Pain Is MyPower, Nov 18, 2017
  2. AsapKingXl
    AsapKingXl Guest
    Wrongly suspended

So you mean to tell me I get suspended for reporting someone who was using a glitch and cheating on a game, but I'm suspended by communication??? When and where?? Now I can't even talk to my friends and I'm in the military. Stuff like this is going to make
    me switch to PS4. I want my answer please to why he didn't get suspended for cheating and I got suspended for reporting?? Huh

AsapKingXl, Nov 18, 2017
  3. I Got band for reporting someone

Hi my name is Joel i got band moments ago i was playing rainbow six siege on my own i played the first round the on my team some people left and two other player join the game the second round starts and they started to team kill me for no resion so i message
    him saying what have i done he said he slip being cokey to me i just said go on a different game if your not going to play the game how it intend he message me saying I'm a carried plat 3 which I'm not i did not boost my way up i play fair then he going on
    about that i should be copper winch is a low rank for low sill player so he saying I'm bad at the game so i reported him i left the game so he would not team kill agin and not make it a big deal next minute message off xbox live you know the rest so i contact
    customer support say why i should not get band he stronly agree he look on my account and say I'm a ligit gamer and he will put it forward i have a good rep to my account on games and he set me a email wich i click the link and took me here will you un ban
    me so i can game with my friends agin my gamer tag is thank you

AcePlanet376153, Nov 18, 2017
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Communication Ban

You would not of got suspended without reason.

Every report is investigated before a suspension is issued.

If someone filed a false report then you would not of been suspended.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Why did my Xbox account get a communication suspension

To add to what Smwutches said:

The ONLY way to get suspended is for someone to report you.

If someone did report you their would be two ways to know

1. If that person told you they reported you

2. If you got a suspension.

There HAS to be a report made for the enforcement team to investigate and determine if you violated the code of conduct before they can suspend you.
  6. Goth Vampirella Win User

Reported a hacker and got suspended

Suspensions don't work that fast. If you got suspended it's probably for something else. The minute you report someone it takes a while before a judgement. It doesn't get reviewed seconds after the report. Go to the enforcement site or check your email for why you got suspended.
  7. Smwutches Win User

I Got band for reporting someone

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  8. steeledwand7664 Win User

He keeps on falsely reporting me

Again like I said in my original reply to you.

You MAY get a message from the enforcement team saying thank you for the report but that is not a guaranty because they get 1000s of reports a day and can not send a message with all of them. This would be the ONLY way that you would know if he got suspended
    for a report that you made against him. For privacy the only people that knows whether or not someone is suspended is the enforcement team and the person that got the suspension.
Thema:

I got suspended for reporting someone .

1. I got suspended for reporting someone . - Similar Threads - got suspended reporting

2. My account got suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got suspended: My account got permanent banned for "This account displayed or shared nudity". Which I did not, I'm married, and I have kids. I don't even usually send photos or send message to public. This is my...
  3. Reported a hacker and got suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reported a hacker and got suspended: I reported a hacker in GTA V online he had some sort of God mode and you could only see half of his body and he didn't show up on the maps. I messaged him saying leave us alone or I'll report you...
  4. I got suspended for a day due to reporting griefers.

in XBoX on Windows
    I got suspended for a day due to reporting griefers.: I was in a Fallout 76 game and was I was started to be attacked by 3 people. I tried being a pacifist up until the game decided to let the griefers just kill me instead of negating the damage....
  5. got reported by some toxic kid mad at me so now im suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    got reported by some toxic kid mad at me so now im suspended: he was angry at me because he thought my performance in game was bad, so he decided to harass me in my messages, then he reported me and actually succeeded in getting me suspended, i didn't even...
  6. I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for...: I was on this forum a month ago as well as I got suspended for cursing and the person that reported me wasn’t suspended as well as they cursed at me as well (in abbreviated forum, which is...
  7. I got suspended and I have no idea why. I think somebody reported me for no reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got suspended and I have no idea why. I think somebody reported me for no reason.: My son was playing World of Tanks and was on-line talking with a party and the people he was talking to weren't even playing the same game. All of the sudden he was suspended and I have no idea...
  8. got suspended from xbox live because stupid clan all reported me

in XBoX on Consoles
    got suspended from xbox live because stupid clan all reported me: got a 24hr suspicious because people kept sending me negative message and i replyed and they all reported me xbox is becoming a joke unsporty people report everyone nd the good gamer get...
  9. i got reported off my friend the other day but i did not do anything wrong and i got suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got reported off my friend the other day but i did not do anything wrong and i got suspended: i got reported off my friend and i did nothing wrong and now i have been suspended for it and i would like to know if the suspension can be removed please 86625d0b-01a5-40df-92de-b04fbe8e92fb
  10. falsely reported and got suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    falsely reported and got suspended: i got banned i cant talk to friends. 00be471a-48fb-4977-8903-f6b523ec3fd3