I got suspended from communication

Discus and support I got suspended from communication in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am wondering why i am suspended I don't think I did any thing wrong and I am wondering if I can get it fixed. 72c39ed7-13f6-4652-91b3-7208b005b43a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TC Epsilon, Jun 18, 2014.

1. TC Epsilon
    TC Epsilon Guest

I am wondering why i am suspended I don't think I did any thing wrong and I am wondering if I can get it fixed.

:)

TC Epsilon, Jun 18, 2014
  2. GORDY92199
    GORDY92199 Guest
    Communications suspension

I was banned from communications for no reason? A player on PUBG messaged me upon getting killed and I replied with nonsense and got suspended from communications

GORDY92199, Jun 18, 2014
  3. I Sweat IV
    I Sweat IV Guest
    Account suspension

my account got suspended and I can’t access online to Xbox enforcement website and I can’t get online and play and also I’m suspended from communication and messages

I Sweat IV, Jun 18, 2014
  4. I got suspended from communication

BipolarWerebear, Jun 18, 2014
  5. BipolarWerebear Win User

Please post your thread <a href="http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_360_support/f/41.aspx">here.</a>

These are the account suspension forums. None of the XBLPET monitors this forum.
  6. I Dashboard It Win User

Xbox get yalls stuff straight

You got suspended from communicating...? Wow.
  7. Valzora Win User

This is unfair.

so what basically happened is you were suspended for whatever reason assuming communications suspensions which seems to be the most common

However in the course of the investigation they found further reports since the first report

Or they found further incidents

And they would've extended it

Extensions are bit appeal able
    No. When I got suspended from Xbox for communications, it said that I was suspended until 2/26. I submitted an appeal and I'm assuming, got that bumped down to 7 days instead of 2 weeks.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Suspended from communication

You have been given the incorrect info.

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

For info on your suspension & to file for a case review if eligible you need to go to the enforcement site
    here
  9. army her0 Win User

Suspended from communication

Check the email associated with your Xbox Live account.
    so i checked it an it says the same thing my enforcement said on my xbox i followed the order then went an talked to a live Representative for Microsoft on there support an which led me here to make a post on getting my account unsuspended
Thema:

1. I got suspended from communication - Similar Threads - got suspended communication

2. I got suspended from communicating on Xbox One because of offensive talking.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended from communicating on Xbox One because of offensive talking.: I got messeged "[Mod Removed]" by a guy named "[Mod Removed]". I replied "k" and "[Mod Removed]" and then I got suspended from communicating on Xbox Live. The info says that I got suspend for a...
  3. I got suspended for voice communications for no reason for 2 weeks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for voice communications for no reason for 2 weeks.: so my account J1nXD3vil got suspended from voice communications for two weeks for no reason. I checked all of my message chats and I had not put any hateful comments or messages. I just got a new...
  4. My live got suspended for voice communication

in XBoX on Consoles
    My live got suspended for voice communication: I sent my friend a message and he reported it as a joke. My account then got banned for voice communication. I was wondering if my ban could be lifted considering it wasn’t a serious matter....
  5. got communication suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    got communication suspended for no reason: I was playing overwatch and some players on my team reported me for no reason just because they said i wasn't doing good and got suspended from communication. I wasn't even talking...
  6. I got suspended from communications then two days later I was told I was harrassing

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended from communications then two days later I was told I was harrassing: I was banned from communications three days ago, but yesterday I received an enforcement action about harrassing someone or being a threat. How could I have possibly have been threatening or do...
  7. I got suspended for communication for saying 1v1 on NBA2K17

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for communication for saying 1v1 on NBA2K17: Hello I was just playing NBA2K17 and a person messaged me saying "ur traaash" so i responded with "1v1" and next thing I know I cannot communicate with anybody,hopefully you can solve this...
  8. Received communications suspension and have no idea what I got suspended for even after case ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received communications suspension and have no idea what I got suspended for even after case ...: I recently got slapped with a commo suspension. I've looked through all my messages the day xbox said I was reported, and could find nothing that would corroborate the reason given for my...
  9. Got suspended for voice communications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got suspended for voice communications: I got suspended for 14 days and two strikes for no reason for voice communications I only talk two my friends people send me hate messages i usually block them I only sent three hate messages to...
  10. My accounts communications got suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    My accounts communications got suspended: My account got communication banned just now and I have no idea why a34360ca-7dae-42d1-a139-c0bb98fee2ba