I got suspended on Microsoft Rewards, am I going to be able to earn with the new merger?

Discus and support I got suspended on Microsoft Rewards, am I going to be able to earn with the new merger? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I was suspended from Microsoft Rewards for having multiple accounts (should have read the terms and services, but hindsight is 20/20), but my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by ModelQuill18835, Apr 3, 2018.

1. I got suspended on Microsoft Rewards, am I going to be able to earn with the new merger?

I was suspended from Microsoft Rewards for having multiple accounts (should have read the terms and services, but hindsight is 20/20), but my Xbox account was not affiliated. With the new merger, am I going to be able to earn, or am I now going to lose all
    ability to participate?

:)

ModelQuill18835, Apr 3, 2018
  2. Xbox Live Reward migrating to Microsoft Reward

Starting in June, Xbox Live Reward is migrating to Microsoft Reward. But the thing is my Microsoft reward is suspended and I don't know why. Is this going to affect my account? Am I still be able to get the full xbox experience? Am I still be able
    to use my account since it the same email for both services? I don't want my xbox live experience and reward to stop because of my Microsoft Rewards is suspended.

ZeroTrickster, Apr 3, 2018
  3. Yakko Warner
    Yakko Warner Guest
    Transition to suspended MS Rewards account?

Regarding the upcoming transition to Microsoft Rewards. My MS Rewards account was suspended a few years ago. Does that mean that I will be unable to earn any rewards ever again? Or is there a way to get my account un-suspended?

Yakko Warner, Apr 3, 2018
  4. GUNZxNxROSEZ Win User

Help!

I am not sure if this is still a thing, however account's were able to be suspended from earning achievements. You can see if your brother was suspended by going to:

enforcement.xbox.com/.../ShowEnforcements

Best Regards,

5. Eden0032 Win User

I cant use mircosoft rewards

Hi there,

At the moment there is little information to go by, however it would seem that as you are ineligible for Microsoft Rewards, it looks like you won't be able to earn rewards after the transition.

-
  6. Kylie Woyote Win User

Transition to suspended MS Rewards account?

Same here. Bing rewards account got locked in "under review" or something forever and then got rolled into Microsoft rewards and is now suspended. I don't really care about the points so much as I don't want my xbox account to get
    suspended for some goofy reason.
  7. Smwutches Win User

VIP Vault

Personally the Microsoft Rewards program works better for me. I don't have to spend money to earn points and can get more than just Xbox currency. I don't buy from Xbox often so it's better for me to be able to redeem points for gold or a game pass instead
    of money. I can earn Microsoft points a lot faster than I earn Xbox rewards credits.
  8. ZeroMoustafah Win User

[New 2020 Edition- Tutorial For Microsoft Rewards – Newly Revised] How To Earn & Use Reward Points to fully utilize rewards program

Happy New Year to you as well. I love the rewards programs and I am always looking for new ways to earn more in it. Thank you for posting this.
Thema:

I got suspended on Microsoft Rewards, am I going to be able to earn with the new merger?

1. I got suspended on Microsoft Rewards, am I going to be able to earn with the new merger? - Similar Threads - got suspended Microsoft

2. Got suspended for an Undisclosed reason for 24 hours

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got suspended for an Undisclosed reason for 24 hours: So after paying for a Live gold account and Xbox one a game ea access I got suspended for an undisclosed reasons to my knowledge and research I have done nothing wrong when I called and spoke to...
  3. Got. Suspended from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got. Suspended from Xbox live: I need it lifted from my account c2089f5b-3f7d-495c-8f01-bd8fec6b0bd9
  4. Got suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got suspended for no reason: I got suspended for no reason all bc of other peoples stuff i was not in the conversation therefore would like to be unsuspended the gamertag is BothDoughnut793 469b9a5b-0efa-4ef2-9762-df2e103eb779
  5. Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it: I got wrongfully suspended, where someone was being toxic and saying some crude things, and I sent a message to him saying it wasn't classy of him to say those things, then I quoted what he...
  6. i got suspended for a day

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got suspended for a day: hey, I got suspended for a day for a gamer pic and the picture wasn't bad at all , it was for a video game that I got it from a wallpaper website and I cant open a case for the suspended I got...
  7. I got suspended but no action was taken against the person verbally attacking me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended but no action was taken against the person verbally attacking me: Okay so i got a 1 day coms ban fair enough wether i broke terms or not is debatable considering it says they understand trash talking is just a part of online gaming clearly in the terms and dont...
  8. Got wrongfully suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got wrongfully suspended: so I was suspended because I typed kys to my brother which he thought meant kill your self? I always thought it meant kiss your self, I even explained that further down in the messages before I...
  9. I Got Permanent Suspended And I Did Nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Got Permanent Suspended And I Did Nothing: Hello Microsoft I Got Permanent Suspended And I Did Nothing Can You Guys Help Me Out Because I Cant Play On It I Want A Ban Appeal 2c18179e-69a2-47ed-a9f1-11fd935a2713
  10. My Microsoft Rewards Account got suspended reason fraud

in XBoX Rewards
    My Microsoft Rewards Account got suspended reason fraud: Hello Microsoft and the Community On April the 27 my account got suspended for fraud and not following the guild lines. I followed the rules and for some reason I got accused of fraud please...