I GOT THE NEW DASHBOARD

Discus and support I GOT THE NEW DASHBOARD in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Microsoft pls keep this dashboard, it’s way faster than the previous one and the removal of the tabs is fantastic submitted by /u/KashOutMari1... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KashOutMari1, Sep 14, 2019.

1. I GOT THE NEW DASHBOARD

Microsoft pls keep this dashboard, it’s way faster than the previous one and the removal of the tabs is fantastic

submitted by /u/KashOutMari1
    [link] [comments]

/u/KashOutMari1, Sep 14, 2019
  2. Big Nik UK Win User

Got the new Dashboard!!!

try doing a connection test, It wouldnt let me sign in, did test and it worked
  3. N0Way07 Win User

Got the new Dashboard!!!

same here, i think its a hiccup on mcirosofts end, i wouldnt doubt it ALOT of xbox-ers are having trouble signing in
  4. rw2psr Win User

Got the new Dashboard!!!

Real random, my 360 in my bedroom got the update. Still trying to get the one in my living room updated...
  5. Riideg Win User

Got the new Dashboard!!!

Ah, thank you for clearing that up. =]
  6. Big Nik UK Win User

Got the new Dashboard!!!

looks that way yes, be patient, you should have it soon!
Thema:

I GOT THE NEW DASHBOARD

1. I GOT THE NEW DASHBOARD - Similar Threads - GOT DASHBOARD

2. Finally got the group B dashboard and loving it so far!

in XboX Insiders
    Finally got the group B dashboard and loving it so far!: [IMG] submitted by /u/NotNotTheBusGuy [link] [comments]
  3. Just got the new dashboard layout and also, for the first time ever, a controller update....

in XboX Insiders
    Just got the new dashboard layout and also, for the first time ever, a controller update....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  4. Got the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.

in XboX Insiders
    Got the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.: [IMG] submitted by /u/HowDoIBlox [link] [comments]
  5. WTF? Im in delta ring and i got the new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    WTF? Im in delta ring and i got the new dashboard: weirdest is when i entered a game it was normal, when i left it was the new one? Wth happened? submitted by /u/DXGabriel [link] [comments]
  6. Finally got the new dashboard in Alpha Skip Ahead!

in XboX Insiders
    Finally got the new dashboard in Alpha Skip Ahead!: I didn't get to test it out with the last batch of people, but it's up and running now and looks pretty slick! submitted by /u/ItsaMatchuMan [link] [comments]
  7. I'm in preview program .. got the new dashboard.. now my Fanatec wheel won't respond. Hard ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm in preview program .. got the new dashboard.. now my Fanatec wheel won't respond. Hard ...: Got the new dashboard.. now Fanatec wheel won't respond to commands when pushing the buttons. controller works fine. Am I able to go back to old dashboard to see if my wheel will work again? Did a...
  8. Never got a message to download the preview dashboard app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Never got a message to download the preview dashboard app.: Hello. I have been invited and accepted into the Xbox One Preview Program over a year ago and still have not received a message. Could you please resend it? My gamertag is Laser Sword 15....
  9. Never got dashboard beta invite despite being sent one by multiple people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Never got dashboard beta invite despite being sent one by multiple people: I've had my brother and various other people from online games and forums send me one but I never got it, no message or anything. I don't think I have any options set that wouldn't let me get it,...
  10. Was invited to preview dashboard beta program months ago but never got any notification

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was invited to preview dashboard beta program months ago but never got any notification: Not sure what exactly is going on. Had multiple people send it to me too. ed721bd7-302d-4bdb-9708-6750b7667f20