I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea...

Discus and support I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC for discord nitro and ea access but now dont know how to redeem it because i dont have an Xbox. Please someone... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Nil Zer0, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Nil Zer0
    Nil Zer0 Guest

I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea...

I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC for discord nitro and ea access but now dont know how to redeem it because i dont have an Xbox. Please someone help me redeem it.

:)

Nil Zer0, Dec 2, 2019
  2. RagingSawrus Win User

Requesting discord nitro

But he is a pc member and at the discord "how to redeem" page it states;
    Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.
  3. ngocphi Win User

I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea access how can i redeem them?

Ea pass is only an xbox feature and discord nitro is only a pc feature you need to download discord
  4. MrMelon Win User

I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

What is Discord Nitro?
    Discord nitro is a subscription for Discord and is part of the $1 deal for xbox ultimate game pass.
  5. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

xbox game pass - Discord Nitro

EA Access, Spotify Premium, and Discord Nitro should all be available if you have Game Pass Ultimate
  6. bowski477 Win User

Spotify/Ea Access/Nitro (Xbox GamePass Ultimate)

Thema:

1. I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea... - Similar Threads - got Game Pass

2. So I got the game pass from Discord Nitro and that Twitch Prime monkey for Sea of Thieves,...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I got the game pass from Discord Nitro and that Twitch Prime monkey for Sea of Thieves,...: But I can't access the monkey from the pet cage, I claimed the monkey about 4 days ago from Twitch Prime. I think it might have to do with me changing my gamer tag a week or so ago but it not...
  3. Just got the ultimate game pass on pc no discord nitro or spotify or ea access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just got the ultimate game pass on pc no discord nitro or spotify or ea access: as the title say how do i redeem this?? 7415384c-fd75-4e58-a949-e1c9298fa7dd
  4. Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged: Hi, Yesterday, I decided to change my Xbox Live gold subscription to annual from monthly which I did. Now, there was a $1 promo for Game Pass Ultimate so I added that to the cart since I'm...
  5. Got charged twice for Xbox game pass for PC didn't even activate

in XBoX on Windows
    Got charged twice for Xbox game pass for PC didn't even activate: So basically I live in 2 countries .On the border of Serbia and I go to college in Hungary. My credit card is registered in Serbia Yesterday I tried to purchase Xbox game pass for PC (beta) but...
  6. The Outer Worlds won't launch from Xbox beta app (got it with game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer Worlds won't launch from Xbox beta app (got it with game pass): Played The Outer Worlds yesterday for quite some time without any problems. Today i wanted to launch the game via the xbox app & also tried it with microsoft store and it just won't launch, it...
  7. have not got my spotify code for buying game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    have not got my spotify code for buying game pass ultimate: hello i brought the xbox game pass ultimate some days ago and it says i would get 6 months of spotify premium and i still have not gotten the code please could you help - bart...
  8. Unable to use XBox 360 wireless controller with XBox Games Pass for Win10. Got any ideas?

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use XBox 360 wireless controller with XBox Games Pass for Win10. Got any ideas?: Alrighty. I'm trying to play games on the Windows 10 version of the XBox Games Pass with an XBox 360 wireless controller. I'm able to use the controller on other game services (example: Steam,...
  9. Got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on both console and pc but didn't got Spotify Premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on both console and pc but didn't got Spotify Premium: Hello, I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for both my Xbox One and PC, but, uhh, didn't get Spotify Premium for some reason. Can anyone explain why? It'll be appreciate it if you tell me why and what...
  10. Redeemed code for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - only got 2 days

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed code for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - only got 2 days: Hi, I purchased an AMD graphics card which came with code to redeem for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code worked and I can see it in my Microsoft order history. However, instead...