I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea...

Discus and support I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC for discord nitro and ea access but now dont know how to redeem it because i dont have an Xbox. Please someone... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Nil Zer0, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Nil Zer0
    Nil Zer0 Guest

I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea...

I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC for discord nitro and ea access but now dont know how to redeem it because i dont have an Xbox. Please someone help me redeem it.

:)

Nil Zer0, Dec 2, 2019
  2. RagingSawrus Win User

Requesting discord nitro

But he is a pc member and at the discord "how to redeem" page it states;
    Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.
  3. ngocphi Win User

I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea access how can i redeem them?

Ea pass is only an xbox feature and discord nitro is only a pc feature you need to download discord
  4. MrMelon Win User

I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

What is Discord Nitro?
    Discord nitro is a subscription for Discord and is part of the $1 deal for xbox ultimate game pass.
  5. AUGUSTOGALDIANO Win User

resgatar o discord nitro do xbox game pass ultimate pelo pc [Mod Translation-rescue the nitro discord of the xbox game pass ultimate by pc]

Eu comprei o Xbox Game Pass Ultimate para jogar os jogos no PC, e vi que tem o Discord Nitro por 3 meses, mas eu não sei como resgatar o Nitro pelo PC e eu nao tenho Xbox One, alguém poderia me ajudar?

Translation: I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC gaming, and saw Discord Nitro for 3 months, but I don't know how to recover Nitro from the PC and I don't have Xbox One, could anyone help me?
  6. SGZEROSIX Win User

resgatar o discord nitro do xbox game pass ultimate pelo pc [Mod Translation-rescue the nitro discord of the xbox game pass ultimate by pc]

Eu comprei o Xbox Game Pass Ultimate para jogar os jogos no PC, e vi que tem o Discord Nitro por 3 meses, mas eu não sei como resgatar o Nitro pelo PC e eu nao tenho Xbox One, alguém poderia me ajudar?

Translation: I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC gaming, and saw Discord Nitro for 3 months, but I don't know how to recover Nitro from the PC and I don't have Xbox One, could anyone help me?
Thema:

1. I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea... - Similar Threads - got Game Pass

2. XXX and YYY instead of “Xbox Game Pass” and “Rewards” - placeholder text? Anyone else got it?

in XboX Insiders
    XXX and YYY instead of “Xbox Game Pass” and “Rewards” - placeholder text? Anyone else got it?: [IMG] submitted by /u/lucadudav [link] [comments]
  3. My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally: Hi guys, yesterday i bought my xbox game pass ultimate subscription and i log back on today and now its giving an error message saying "Your subscription has been refunded..." I checked and i have...
  4. I got Xbox Game Pass on PC and I'm trying to play online but it says an Xbox Live Setting...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got Xbox Game Pass on PC and I'm trying to play online but it says an Xbox Live Setting...: I've got Xbox Game Pass on PC and it's not letting me play online because of an Xbox live Setting or so it says, but I've got it all set to allow including privacy settings and all. What can I do?...
  5. Do the games I got from Xbox Game Pass remain playable after I cancelled my subscription.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do the games I got from Xbox Game Pass remain playable after I cancelled my subscription.: I recently downloaded a few games which were available to me for free for purchasing the game pass. Do those games stay if I cancelled my subscription? bc5139ea-217f-4d04-aaa9-e75828d0981d
  6. I got a bonus week on game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a bonus week on game pass ultimate subscription: Hey Xbox family, I noticed the other day that my subscription end date for my Game Pass Ultimate had been extended by another week. It seems really random, I’m not sure why it happened as I...
  7. Problems with installing and running games I got with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC (1€)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with installing and running games I got with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC (1€): Hello, I got into several problems during both installation and execution of some games that I installed (or tried to) after purchasing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (1€) for my PC: - SEA OF THIEVES...
  8. GTA apparently hasn’t been purchased all though I got the game before it was out on game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA apparently hasn’t been purchased all though I got the game before it was out on game pass: Xbox seems to think I didn’t buy GTA when I bought it before it came out on gamepass and now it wont let me play it. Unfortunately, after that I tried to uninstall and reinstall and it seems to...
  9. I recently got the xbox game pass for pc and I downloaded a few games but none of them work

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently got the xbox game pass for pc and I downloaded a few games but none of them work: my games open for a second and close out of nowhere i tried everything i know to try to fix it but nothing seems to work for example: the MCC gives me a fatal error, enter the gungeon and...
  10. I got a gift of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If I redeem the code, will I lose the $1 offer?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got a gift of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If I redeem the code, will I lose the $1 offer?: I got a gift of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If I redeem the code, will I lose the $1 offer? I have never had Game Pass before. b88388e6-e0b7-4ca9-aeb3-5a68be8c47ef