I guess [Mod Removed - Code of Conduct] is a swear

Discus and support I guess [Mod Removed - Code of Conduct] is a swear in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Me and my friends were playing games and we ran into this kid and we killed him. He got all mad and started messaging me. He ended up asking me if I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by crazy man14324, May 10, 2019.

1. I guess [Mod Removed - Code of Conduct] is a swear

Me and my friends were playing games and we ran into this kid and we killed him. He got all mad and started messaging me. He ended up asking me if I was autistic. I invited him to the party and he didnt say anything so I messaged him say he doesnt have the
    [Mod Removed - Code of Conduct] to talk to us and i got banned for 2 weeks because i said [Mod Removed - Code of Conduct]

:)

crazy man14324, May 10, 2019
  2. pawncrackers Win User

The best thing to do in these kinds of situations is to mute, block or report the person causing the issues. If you retaliate, you will likely be seen as just as bad as the other person. Please be mindful of this, in future.

L
  3. MetalNutz Win User

Well yeah that's because it's against the code of conduct.
  4. GetOuttaMyTree Win User

Best thing to do next time in this situation is ignore the person, block them and report them. Don’t feel you have to engage with them especially not if they are being threatening or abusive.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

6. RoninhoM2906 Win User

There are some words you cannot say in Xbox Live
Thema:

1. I guess [Mod Removed - Code of Conduct] is a swear - Similar Threads - guess Mod Removed

2. Xbox (360 i guess) My profile editor will not show the option to edit my Location

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox (360 i guess) My profile editor will not show the option to edit my Location: if you are on the xbox 360 and go to your profile you have your gamertag, picture, motto, location, bio, etc. which you can input all your own obviously. well my location is not what i want (i set...
  3. account issue, guess haked?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    account issue, guess haked?!: Hey Community, I was on a foreign mission an meanwhile i noticed that my microsoft account get´s unusual. My gamer-tag does still excist, but my login is gone. Someone changed my e-mail adress...
  4. I guess don’t ever respond to people who talk abusively

in XBoX on Consoles
    I guess don’t ever respond to people who talk abusively: Hello, I was playing rocket league earlier today and a teammate of mine messaged me after the game saying I was awful. I responded, he reported me and now my account is banned. The other gamers...
  5. Microsoft Rewards?? I Guess?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards?? I Guess?: Hey! Not sure why I was redirected here by the Customer Support team.... But anyways. I was just checking out the new Microsoft Rewards App on my Xbox and it shows me an offer of buying an...
  6. I'm guessing no one from MSFT actually look at these posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm guessing no one from MSFT actually look at these posts.: Have decided to make my own puzzles. Have lots of nice pictures from many trips. Have made three at the expert level and enjoyed doing them. Maybe MSFT will eventually do something. I refuse to...
  7. bingo...down ugh guess i will wait till next year to play....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo...down ugh guess i will wait till next year to play....: ugh....guess I have to wait till next year to play bingo 6c5f7474-4c1c-42d1-99cd-7ba6e9d77b62
  8. Guess what... No connection !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guess what... No connection !: Please, could you fix it Microsoft ?! I've been trying to connect for a few days now on different moments of the day and still the same thing ! It brings me here with the error message but it's...
  9. Creating a custom design Xbox One controller complaint I guess

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creating a custom design Xbox One controller complaint I guess: last night around 7:30 pm I decided to order a custom color design xbox one controller for my PC, lately the one I have has been disconnecting, which as you can imagine is not good during games....
  10. xbox live account gone from 24 hour ban to lifetime i guess date disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live account gone from 24 hour ban to lifetime i guess date disappeared: It now says the below the date has gone? and im still banned the below picture is from it first happend any help would be great rang microsoft said there isnt a department to talk to. I've just...