I had a minecraft account and i recently migrated it to microsoft account. It got hacked...

Discus and support I had a minecraft account and i recently migrated it to microsoft account. It got hacked... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; above. The minecraft account name is Dashan28 and the microsoft gamertag i used was LuciusAltdorfer. I also have the email that it was before it got... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dashan2856, Apr 6, 2022.

1. Dashan2856
    Dashan2856 Guest

I had a minecraft account and i recently migrated it to microsoft account. It got hacked...

above.

The minecraft account name is Dashan28

and the microsoft gamertag i used was LuciusAltdorfer.

I also have the email that it was before it got changed but when I tried to log in it made me a new profile.

Is there anyway i can get my account back.

:)

Dashan2856, Apr 6, 2022
  2. _ABagel Win User

Minecraft Launcher login issue

I never migrated my Mojave account. I used a Microsoft account one hundred percent of the time I have had Minecraft.
  3. Georges C. Win User

I had a minecraft account and i recently migrated it to microsoft account. It got hacked and they changed the email how can i get my account back.

4. Jesse E' Win User

My minecraft account got hacked and i didnt migrate to an Microsoft account.

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Kindly reach out to Minecraft support for assistance on this issue. You can do that here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Minecraft account got hacked after migrating to Microsoft account

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

A new Launcher is being offered for download which supports Xbox Game Pass subscriptions. Unless you have such a subscription we are advising for the present not to install this new Launcher

If you are having issues installing this new Launcher for Windows 10/11, or after installation you are unable to log in (e.g. it is apparently unavailable on your Windows Store account): please download and install the older Launcher marked as Windows 7/8 from this page - https://minecraft.net/download

The new Launcher for Windows 10/11 has only recently been released, and judging by many posts on the subreddit it is not working correctly for some users. We recommend using the above mentioned older version for Windows 7/8 until these issues are resolved.

If you have successfully installed the new Launcher please see this FAQ https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
  6. ngocphi Win User

How do I change my Country/Region

they disabled the migration tool after all the "accidental" migrations

and after a few accounts got migrated on the fifa hack
Thema:

1. I had a minecraft account and i recently migrated it to microsoft account. It got hacked... - Similar Threads - minecraft account recently

2. Fastcard Minecraft Java Account gift card refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fastcard Minecraft Java Account gift card refund: Hello, I bought a Minecraft Account Java Gift Card from Walmart. It didn't work, so I returned it and got another one, then that one didn't work. I contacted Mojang and they said I needed to...
  3. Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went: I migrated my mojang account a few months ago, I'm fairly sure I know which microsoft account I sent it to (its for my child). Java edition is not showing up as purchased as it was before the...
  4. Cant figure out the email associated with my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant figure out the email associated with my minecraft account: I cant figure out the email associated with my minecraft account. I know the Username and that is it. I have been trying for about a week to figure it out but no dice. I have contacted mojang...
  5. My Minecraft account is missing coins and locked out of paid save game content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account is missing coins and locked out of paid save game content.: Minecraft Bedrock edition on PC had previously had coins in the account some of which had been used on marketplace to buy mods, these were fine and working until today, when I logged in I could no...
  6. Cannot get into my minecraft Java Edition account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get into my minecraft Java Edition account: I recently migrated my mojang account to be able to play on a bedrock server with some friends. I've had no issues with being able to play on java servers and launching Java edition until now. I...
  7. I recently migrated my Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft and cant play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently migrated my Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft and cant play multiplayer: I migrated my minecraft account to microsoft, and so when i open minecraft i cant play multiplayer because it says its disabled, and i dont have any ideas how to enable it...
  8. Minecraft Microsoft Crossplay Account Loses Connection Recent Patch (PS4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Microsoft Crossplay Account Loses Connection Recent Patch (PS4): Hello folks, I'm having a very strange issue after the recent update where my microsoft crossplay account information keeps getting disconnected as with the recent patch. After every time that I...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10: Doesn't show up on my account despite redeeming and playing it recently?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10: Doesn't show up on my account despite redeeming and playing it recently?: I redeemed MC windows 10 on my PC and played it and it worked fine, but when I went to play it on my laptop it says I don't own it anywhere despite me having achievements in game and previously...
  10. I've recently redeemed my 'Minecraft' windows 10 code from my Minecraft Java account.

in XBoX on Windows
    I've recently redeemed my 'Minecraft' windows 10 code from my Minecraft Java account.: So I've recently redeemed my 'Minecraft' windows 10 code from my Minecraft Java account and have installed it, however, it won't let me sign into my XBOX account, claiming that I need to purchase...