I had a question about a repair of a console?

Discus and support I had a question about a repair of a console? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good evening to whom it corresponds my name is Victor a few days ago present some flaws in my console since from nowhere it started to heat up and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by victorlara1, Aug 2, 2018.

1. victorlara1
    victorlara1 Guest

Good evening to whom it corresponds my name is Victor a few days ago present some flaws in my console since from nowhere it started to heat up and turned off so that since then I did not want to turn on and a red light appears in the center of the power
    button my console is an Xbox 360 S so I wanted to ask if it was still possible to send a repair since it has never been sent or if it was not possible to make any movement with these consoles due to the time I wait for your answer

:)

victorlara1, Aug 2, 2018
  2. had a question

can we use the xbox 360 data transfer cable to transfer music from a slim hard drive for the xbox to a computer?

hammerheadrush8, Aug 2, 2018
  3. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    had a question

Hi, the data transfer cable is intended for transferring data between Xbox hard drives only. I would strongly advise against ever attempting to connect an Xbox hard drive to your PC as that can lead to you ending up with a hard drive that will not function
    as an Xbox hard drive ever again.

EggsBoxJuan, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I know if it'd a console from before 2009 it would not longer be possible. However, I'm not sure about after that. You'll want to contact support to see if you can set up a repair. Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Aug 2, 2018
  5. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Try going to
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
    and signing up your console if not already done so. That page will tell you if there is still warranty on the device, and if not, if it is possible to get the console repaired for a repair fee.

Arminator, Aug 3, 2018
  6. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest
    I don't believe they repair the 360 consoles anymore.

HAZMAT RADIO, Nov 3, 2018
  7. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

I don't believe they repair the 360 consoles anymore.
  8. Smwutches Win User

I know if it'd a console from before 2009 it would not longer be possible. However, I'm not sure about after that. You'll want to contact support to see if you can set up a repair. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. Arminator Win User

Try going to
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
    and signing up your console if not already done so. That page will tell you if there is still warranty on the device, and if not, if it is possible to get the console repaired for a repair fee.
  10. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Few questions about Xbox repair repair service.

It seems it could be an issue with the power brick according to the RROD guide.,

There are some steps to try in
    this sticky thread OP
    , its worth a shot anyway.
  11. TerreBullet Win User

Few questions about Xbox repair repair service.

it's a xenon 3RRoD. standard 0102 gpu cold solder contact.

Honestly the original consoles build quality is just awfull.
Thema:

1. I had a question about a repair of a console? - Similar Threads - question repair console

2. Quick question about getting an out of warranty opened xbox one s sent in for repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick question about getting an out of warranty opened xbox one s sent in for repair.: I had a one s in the box that I had gotten almost 2 chrismas ago as a gift. But took it out of the box last november & recently the disc drive went out but an employee at my local gamestop told me...
  3. repair question

in XBoX on Consoles
    repair question: can i take my xbox to a microsoft store or do i have to send it in via mail? 3a107c06-635b-412b-bf1f-70cb1c24837c
  4. Warranty repair order/store question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty repair order/store question: I started an online repair order for a controller. And even though I habe to pay to ship it to microsoft it is still cheaper than a new one, since its under warranty. But I realized I will be...
  5. Repair Service Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Service Question: Hello, I spoke to Customer support about repair as I still have warranty on my Xbox One. They send me a email with all the info and what to do (Shipping info) Yesterday I delivered it to a UPS...
  6. Curious question about sending limited edition consoles in for warranty repair service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Curious question about sending limited edition consoles in for warranty repair service: I bought a gears of war 4 limited edition Xbox one S console last month and have noticed a sort of buzzing/clicking sound coming from the console when powered off, I was advised to send it in for...
  7. Console repair question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console repair question: I've got to send my xbox one in for repairs due to the console will no longer power on. My question is, when I send my console in and then get the console back will it still contain all of my...
  8. Xbox One Sent In for Repair... Question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Sent In for Repair... Question.: Hey Comm, Sent my Xbox in for repair a couple of days ago. Did all sorts of trouble shooting and it seems like the video card is going. I paid the $115 + $10 for expedited shipping to get the...
  9. Sending my xbox one for repair question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sending my xbox one for repair question: When I send it do I need to delete my profile and will my game saves be ok. 80c0e6bc-08bb-4f83-9c9b-dcba475110b7
  10. Xbox One having issues reading discs - Sending in for repair question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One having issues reading discs - Sending in for repair question: Over the last 2 months, my day one edition Xbox One has issues reading game discs. What I usually have to do is, clear persistent storage on the drive, hold power button 10 seconds, unplug 2...