I had a xbox live subscription, but it disappeared and there's no proof it was ever there.

Discus and support I had a xbox live subscription, but it disappeared and there's no proof it was ever there. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a 12 month subscription in September, I play online all the time. I went to play online today and my subscription menu said I wasn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x420House215, Mar 4, 2015.

1. x420House215
    x420House215 Guest

I had a xbox live subscription, but it disappeared and there's no proof it was ever there.

I bought a 12 month subscription in September, I play online all the time. I went to play online today and my subscription menu said I wasn't subscribed to xbox live. I called the support number and there is no proof that I ever had xbox live. This is
    definitely wrong because I play online all the time and now there's no proof that I ever even had xbox live. I tried to explain it to the lady on the phone but she probably thought I was just trying to scheme for a free subscription. Has anyone heard of
    this happening to someone else?

:)

x420House215, Mar 4, 2015
  2. Subscription until Jan. 25th, yet it says I don't have Gold.

I had a 14 day subscription trial that started on 12/20/2014, that conveniently disappeared from my records Christmas day, when everyone said the system was back up yesterday i used another one and now there is no record on my account. If i try to use the
    code again(this time online instead of on ONE) it says the code has already been activated. Really afraid to submit my year subscription without knowing if it will actually go through or if they will remember me for the lost subscription time, system is definitely
    still down.

I have proof i had the subscription before Christmas due to the Titan Fall achievements but there is no record of ever having a Gold account.

Hope this gets fixed soon.

RockRabbit115, Mar 4, 2015
  3. DoS Attack Report

Frankly no there's nothing Microsoft can do. They need concrete proof to make an enforcement action and since none of it actually went through the Xbox LIVE network there is no proof to be gathered.

VisageOfAnAngel, Mar 4, 2015
  4. John H._07
    John H._07 Guest

According to your profile on the left here, you have a gold subscription.

John H._07, Mar 4, 2015
Thema:

1. I had a xbox live subscription, but it disappeared and there's no proof it was ever there. - Similar Threads - live subscription disappeared

2. doppi addebito abbonamento xbox live gold[Translation-double charge subscription xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    doppi addebito abbonamento xbox live gold[Translation-double charge subscription xbox live...: ciao a tutti , vorrei chiedervi una info , ho riscontrato due transazione per il pagamento del abbonamento xbox live gold effettuati nello stesso giorno vorrei chiedere il rimborso per una delle...
  3. Pagamento assinatura xbox live[Translation-Xbox Live subscription payment]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pagamento assinatura xbox live[Translation-Xbox Live subscription payment]: Bom dia, eu tenho saldo de R$ 50,00 na conta xbox live e não estou conseguindo fazer pagamento da renovação da xbox live como posso fazer esse procedimento ? [Translation-Good morning, I have a...
  4. Requesting Discount On Xbox Live Yearly Subscription Price

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Requesting Discount On Xbox Live Yearly Subscription Price: Because of the Covid-19 schools have been suspended. And we have to stay home because of that too. We wanted to ask if there will be any Xbox Live Yearly Subscription discounts or any subscription...
  5. Verlust des Accounts und des Live-Abos?[Translation-Loss of account and live subscription?]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Verlust des Accounts und des Live-Abos?[Translation-Loss of account and live subscription?]: Hallo zusammen , ich habe möglicherweise ein größeres Problem. Ich habe gestern meine Xbox-One Konsole zurückgesetzt (mit Apps und Spiele behalten). Dann wollte ich mich einloggen, aber mein...
  6. Two devices in the house live subscription cancelled when brought a second device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two devices in the house live subscription cancelled when brought a second device: Have brought another Xbox one for my home signed up to live gold for this second device as well and now the first Xbox has been cancelled as the only adult in the house they are both registered to...
  7. Не работает подписка Xbox Live | Xbox Live subscription doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не работает подписка Xbox Live | Xbox Live subscription doesn't work: Значит мы с моим другом подключили Xbox Home, он делился подпиской Xbox Live а я делился подпиской Xbox Gamepass. До вчерашнего дня всё было хорошо, но запустив консоль я обнаружил что подписки...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?: Hey there, So last year I had a year-long subscription to Gold, towards the end of the year I hadn't played anything for several months. I had gotten a new card since then, and when the...
  9. Xbox live gold subscription disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold subscription disappeared: hi, my gold subscription has disappeared 2.5 months into a 12 month subscription. When checking the account it only shows the previously expired one. Any ideas? Tried Microsoft chat but after...
  10. Xbox live gold subscription disappears from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold subscription disappears from my account: This happens regularly, but always corrects itself. I was speaking with Geneveve in chat and my stupid kindle kicked me out. If she can get this thank you for your help, however my question...