I had enough of cheaters on xbox live

Discus and support I had enough of cheaters on xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I really fed up.with all [mod removed] with xbox live. Network speed has no issues due to the fiber with top speed. And, I do all the requirements to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlueBoyDiver, Mar 25, 2020 at 6:33 AM.

1. BlueBoyDiver
    BlueBoyDiver Guest

I really fed up.with all [mod removed] with xbox live. Network speed has no issues due to the fiber with top speed. And, I do all the requirements to reduce the delay with controller command thing, setting tv for the fastest display etc... Multiplayers are
    unresponsive to my controller or controller does things which i didnt command. Making a single move twice out of blue or goes wrong direction or missing the action, etc. The game acts weird, sometimes unusually slow and sluggish but it apears like opponent
    ppl are not affected at all.. Especially, i am xperiencing such things with EA games whether it is battlefield 1 or fifa series. I am totally sick and tired of the [mod removed]

I had enuff of the xbox. AND, i think after integrating xbox with windows 10 screwed things up royally where cheating became easier for cross platform.players by using pc with several things done with network... Things get worse and i dont dont xbox environment
    anymore, and think that i wasted tons of money for the game. When new gen consules came out, I WILL STAy away from Microsofts.product.... and go for sony...

I think xbox itself does not care about CoC. And, its customer service is not good and very unresponsive., Most likely their motto would be "dont help customers" and their KPI must be based on how many customersare not served.

:)

BlueBoyDiver, Mar 25, 2020 at 6:33 AM
  2. wolfheart517 Win User

you can only block and report
  3. ToneyJxska Win User

Nuestra unica herramienta es reportarlos

[Mod Translation - Our only tool is to report them]
  4. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

i'm sorry your having issues with cheaters, i've never really encountered that particular problem, but it is something that should be dealt with because that just messes up the game for everybody.
  5. XA DRBATTLE Win User

ive had a few people recently boot me off my internet. and the recent game of rainbow six siege with xbox players using m and k is starting to get really annoying
  6. SeaOfSelena Win User

Hello BlueBoyDiver!

I am so sorry to hear about your situation. That does sound like a very frustrating experience. I assure you Xbox support is always trying their best to help with your needs! You may not know this but we are volunteers who do not get paid to help but choose
    to do so, so that way we can lend a hand to our fellow gamers. We are currently experiencing a higher amount of gamers in need of our assistance during this global pandemic going on. I promise that your opinion and feedback still matters!

May I know what your original issue was so I can try to help you?

Thank you in advance!

-Selena
Thema:

1. I had enough of cheaters on xbox live - Similar Threads - enough cheaters live

2. : you don't have enough storage space to take this update xbox 360

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : you don't have enough storage space to take this update xbox 360: : you don't have enough storage space to take this update xbox 360 I am struggling tonight with an xbox 360 s console, I know its ancient, but I am just a mom trying to put disney plus or hulu or...
  3. Xbox one does not have enough storage for game update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one does not have enough storage for game update: Hi all, I have had this issue for some time now. I tried updating Modern Warfare today; the update requires 98 GB of storage. I have 183 GB storage available right now. Every time I try and...
  4. Can't change profile pic Because im not old enough but im on a adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change profile pic Because im not old enough but im on a adult account: I cant change my profile picture because it's saying im not old enough but im on a adult account now. c3564b74-ff05-4d07-a706-22d201cebc60
  5. Alpha skip ahead users: Would you be kind enough to test this out for me?

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead users: Would you be kind enough to test this out for me?: Been running into the "game took too long to start" issue and think i noticed a pattern, so i'd be interested if other skip ahead members could test the following: load up a 360 BC game and...
  6. Minecraft not enough space error message while playing on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not enough space error message while playing on nintendo switch: I keep getting an error message saying I ran out of space/data while playing Minecraft on my Nintendo switch. I have a erased all of my worlds but two and I have erased all the games on my...
  7. Microsoft Store update fail - not enough space on internal, needs 147.0mb, currently have...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store update fail - not enough space on internal, needs 147.0mb, currently have...: Obvious fail is obvious, I've tried removing shit and restarting, anyone else had this? Also happens with store host experience update similar size. Alpha skip ahead member submitted by...
  8. Xbox One X Internal Storage: “Not Enough Space”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Internal Storage: “Not Enough Space”: I have 239.9GB free on my internal Xbox One X storage. A MS store update says there’s not enough space as it needs about 100 MB. It doesn’t say 100 MB more, just 100 MB. This has continued through...
  9. Microsoft Store Need more space. It's enough space available

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store Need more space. It's enough space available: I get the message that the Microsoft store need more free space (163 MB) to update. I have more than 100 GB free on the intern HDD. submitted by /u/OniDestiny [link] [comments]
  10. How do I accumulate enough points for a $20 gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I accumulate enough points for a $20 gift card?: I want to accumulate enough points to buy a $20 gift card,how should I go about this? 90740b15-4177-4261-a47f-ac8641e106d8