I had Minecraft Java and after migrating to this microsoft account I cant access it no...

Discus and support I had Minecraft Java and after migrating to this microsoft account I cant access it no... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had access to minecraft from my account, this account, on Java version, on the launcher for java only, and now I cant enter the game, it only lets me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TomasBeitia1, Aug 28, 2022.

1. TomasBeitia1
    TomasBeitia1 Guest

I had Minecraft Java and after migrating to this microsoft account I cant access it no...

I had access to minecraft from my account, this account, on Java version, on the launcher for java only, and now I cant enter the game, it only lets me play the demo.

:)

TomasBeitia1, Aug 28, 2022
  2. BahadourAf. Win User

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft

I tried everything nothing works
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft migration

That's normal, you can't access the old Mojang account after the migration, you need to use the email you used to migrate the Mojang account to, in the launcher you need to select Minecraft Java and then Microsoft login and then use the email you use during the migration process
  4. Youchan3070 Win User

New Minecraft launcher won't connect since I changed my main alias from my Microsoft account.

When Minecraft stopped working, I used my Microsoft account. And this issue happened after I changed my main alias from E-Mail 2 to E-Mail 1. I can play Minecraft if I log in with my E-Mail 2.

I purchased Minecraft on my Mojang account before the migration, but I don't use my mojang account and that Microsoft account that was migrated to.

With my Mojang account (E-Mail 1) migrated to Microsoft account (E-Mail 4) I bad the Java Edition. With my first Microsoft account (E-Mail 1, now 3) I had Minecraft Bedrock Edition. And with the other MIcrosoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) I have both Java and Bedrock.

I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft Account (E-Mail 1, now 3) from the Microsoft Store and I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) from the Microsoft Store but the Java Edition I purchased from minecraft.net. On my Mojang account (E-Mail 1, now migrated to Microsoft Account with E-Mail 3) I bought Minecraft Java from minecraft.net.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Both Java and Bedrock Minecraft missing from my migrated account?

Hello, Portia. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Did you have two mojang accounts (one with Java and one with Bedrock), or did you have one mojang account (which had Java) and one Microsoft account with Minecraft for Windows, and you migrated this mojang account with Java to the Microsoft account that had Minecraft for Windows?

I ask because you cannot migrate two mojang accounts to only one Microsoft account. So if you had one mojang account with java and one mojang account with bedrock, you migrated them to two different Microsoft accounts.
  6. XBF John Win User

Unable to play Minecraft for Windows with Game Pass for PC

Hello,

Is the Microsoft Account you're using and the Java account connected/migrated? As in, when you log into the Minecraft Launcher with the Microsoft Account that owns Games Pass, it is the same account you purchased/migrated Java with? For example, my launcher (after migration - I purchased Java before the migration started, and recently migrated my account.) Has the Microsoft Account within it.

[​IMG]

I then assume on the Minecraft screen, when you click the "Sign in" Button to the left, nothing happens?

Best Regards,

Thema:

1. I had Minecraft Java and after migrating to this microsoft account I cant access it no... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java migrating

2. Post-Migration of Minecraft Java to Microsoft Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Post-Migration of Minecraft Java to Microsoft Issue: So, my dad purchased Minecraft Java for me in March of 2020, and I played it on Linux, never having any trouble signing in. Then on March 17 2022, I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft...
  3. I own Minecraft java but after migrating to Microsoft my account no longer works and when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own Minecraft java but after migrating to Microsoft my account no longer works and when I...: [img] Whenever I go to my accounts it shows me my Mojang account and Microsoft account. My Microsoft account only lets me play the demo and I have literally 0 access to the game I bought. Also...
  4. migrated Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft and lost access to java edition of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    migrated Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft and lost access to java edition of the game: pretty much what the title implies I have access to the non java edition but it says I need to buy the java edition again b815d53c-b5df-4515-8f6c-0d7f52a431f9
  5. After migrating my mojang account I no longer own minecraft java edition.

in XBoX Accessibility
    After migrating my mojang account I no longer own minecraft java edition.: I migrated my minecraft account with a minecon cape to a microsoft account a few days ago, everything seemed to be going fine, I got the email that the account migration had been completed, but...
  6. Lost Minecraft Java in migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Minecraft Java in migration: I've tried the migration today, but it seems something hasn't gone well. I don't really know if the process has ended up abnormaly, but the fact is I now have a Microsoft Xbox (I'm on PC no...
  7. Minecraft: Account migration erased my java ownership.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Account migration erased my java ownership.: I bought minecraft around 6 years ago (java) and a few weeks ago I migrated my account to microsoft. The problem is that after migrating I tried signing in and it takes my xbox user to sign in...
  8. Migrated Mojang account to Microsoft, now cannot play Minecraft JAVA Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migrated Mojang account to Microsoft, now cannot play Minecraft JAVA Edition: Hello, I recently migrated (against my desire and better judgment) my Mojang account to my Microsoft account. Immediately, I lost the ability to play Minecraft Java Edition on my Windows 10 PC. I...
  9. Minecraft Java account gone after migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java account gone after migration: So awile ago I kinda just quit minecraft but the last thing I did was migrate my account to make sure that I could log into it whenever I returned. Recently I got the motivation to return so I...
  10. Both Java and Bedrock Minecraft missing from my migrated account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Both Java and Bedrock Minecraft missing from my migrated account?: Before migrating my account, I had Java Edition on one account, and Bedrock on another. I can no longer log in to the account that had Java, meaning it must've been migrated. Now that I am trying...