I hate the xbox 360

Discus and support I hate the xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was trying to upload the stupid kinect when I get on and everything is gone. WHY?? There is no way to download my xbox live profile because when I do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuperK0305, Jun 8, 2017.

1. SuperK0305
    SuperK0305 Guest

I hate the xbox 360

I was trying to upload the stupid kinect when I get on and everything is gone. WHY?? There is no way to download my xbox live profile because when I do it comes up with a stupid code. Me and my sister have been trying to play all day. But these stupid updates
    keep coming and freezing the screen, taking an hour to download. Im so mad they make this so frickin difficult!!!! Them when I calm down to make a new account its stuck on the profile player name!!!!

:)

SuperK0305, Jun 8, 2017
  2. Raymark
    Raymark Guest
    XBOX 360 updates in 2015, yup!

I hate this Xbox 360... I want new one xbox

Raymark, Jun 8, 2017
  3. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Free games with gold?

I hate to be the guy that posts the obvious message.... if you want to play an Xbox 360 game, get an Xbox 360.

Eggnogga, Jun 8, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

I hate the xbox 360

Hey there,

To clarify, are you saying you're getting an error code when you try to sign-in? Could you pass us that error code so we can narrow down what the issue may be? Keep us posted!

Mister Beep, Jun 9, 2017
  5. Mister Beep Win User

I hate the xbox 360

Hey there,

To clarify, are you saying you're getting an error code when you try to sign-in? Could you pass us that error code so we can narrow down what the issue may be? Keep us posted!
  6. Raymark Win User

XBOX 360 updates in 2015, yup!

I hate this Xbox 360... I want new one xbox
  7. Eggnogga Win User

Free games with gold?

I hate to be the guy that posts the obvious message.... if you want to play an Xbox 360 game, get an Xbox 360.
  8. ZoupGarou Win User

Do you prefer Xbox 360 or Xbox One?

I loved my 360, traded for an Xbox One. Hated the Xbox One so much I returned it. Long Live the 360!
  9. Merlin4421 Win User

Why others care what I buy?

Look we faced this with the first xbox and the 360.....there is a large community that hates Microsoft. Even those that are buying an xbox hate that Microsoft is in front of that. SO haters are gonna hate and probably still buy it lol.
Thema:

I hate the xbox 360

1. I hate the xbox 360 - Similar Threads - hate 360

2. I've been constantly getting hate messages from this one player..

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been constantly getting hate messages from this one player..: So I've been playing Brawlhalla for a while now, I LOVE the game But for some reason this ONE guy called [mod removed] on Xbox keeps sending hate messages. Let me explain what's the problem, I...
  3. I HATE HOW MICROSOFT REMOVED Upload Studio FOR XBOX!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Mobile
    I HATE HOW MICROSOFT REMOVED Upload Studio FOR XBOX!!!!!!!!!: I am really disappointed that Microsoft thought it was ok to move Upload to Mobile, This is ridiculous and i hope oneday we will have Upload back on Xbox, Just Why Phones, Why put it on phones?...
  4. Is this where I come to complain about how much I hate Microsoft or Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Is this where I come to complain about how much I hate Microsoft or Xbox?: I used to own Minecraft and Terraria, but I don't seem to anymore. I can't figure out why so I haven't been able to play either of them. submitted by /u/Uncooked_wonton [link] [comments]
  5. The new app - hate it!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The new app - hate it!: What have they done :/ The new app is so bad. (Or am l just blind?) I can't send pic's/screenshots. I can't see feed I can't like or comment ppl's clip/vids. I can not msg random ppl without...
  6. Love the new UI, hate the new friends list. It always looks like I always missed notifications.

in XboX Insiders
    Love the new UI, hate the new friends list. It always looks like I always missed notifications.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Rottenpotato365 [link] [comments]
  7. Still not banned after hate speech & harassment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still not banned after hate speech & harassment: Was playing a game yesterday someone messaged me calling me the N-word. However, in the message he sent, he avoided the auto-ban by saying [mod removed]. I brought this up on the forums that he...
  8. HELP! Netflix on 360 hates me....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP! Netflix on 360 hates me....: Since downloading netflix I haven't had an issue. Yet tonight when I've loaded the app the screen is just flashing on and off. I've changed HDMI cables, checked internet connection, un and...
  9. Games or my Xbox 360 hates me :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games or my Xbox 360 hates me :(: Hi, Every time I go to play a game when I log in, it logs me out. ALWAYS, on Minecraft, COD: Black ops II, Ghosts, and even the dashboard!!! It is very annoying and when I wanna switch games...
  10. My Xbox One Makes Me Hate My Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Makes Me Hate My Xbox 360: Still playing mine, only place i can play RPGs still got games to finish off tho Dark Souls is boring my face off with the constant re running but still plenty of life in the 360 old dog, my xb1...