I HATE THIS CREDIT BAN STUFF

Discus and support I HATE THIS CREDIT BAN STUFF in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really hate the credit cap!! I was just playing some halo reach when out of know where it says I have been banned from earning credits! This is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by B0W B4 M3 XD, Jan 28, 2014.

1. B0W B4 M3 XD
    B0W B4 M3 XD Guest

I really hate the credit cap!! I was just playing some halo reach when out of know where it says I have been banned from earning credits! This is the third time it's done this to me I'm pissed off! I love the game but i might just stop playing it cause
    of the regulations of getting credit banned!

:)

B0W B4 M3 XD, Jan 28, 2014
  2. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    This bs ban stuff I ****

First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.

Dadwhite, Jan 28, 2014
  3. This bs ban stuff I ****

I got ban a while back and I’ve passed the date so I should play and chat with friends but only on 360 games so wtf is this and Microsoft needs to do **** before I flip ****.

LucK Seasnake, Jan 28, 2014
  4. KO 2 Tha Z
    KO 2 Tha Z Guest

www.halowaypoint.com/.../gamehistory looks like they prob thought you were AFK for 3 consecutive games and 9 total for the day you had 0 score
    and alot of negative spreads and sum of them had negative spreads of -36 and -29

KO 2 Tha Z, Jan 29, 2014
  5. KO 2 Tha Z Win User

www.halowaypoint.com/.../gamehistory looks like they prob thought you were AFK for 3 consecutive games and 9 total for the day you had 0 score
    and alot of negative spreads and sum of them had negative spreads of -36 and -29
  6. i12PunchU Win User

Xbox Com banning?

bro I never send people hate messages and I never rage or anything and xbox keeps banning me on this stuff its so stupid always the short end of the stick for the people who weren't doing anything
  7. pkvas Win User

What games do you wish had " Forge Type Mode " in it?

I hate that stuff as much as you hate crafting lol
  8. ImJustRengar Win User

I didn't know...

So i see no reason i should be banned... do you? I mean its an honest mistake and im being honest and outright telling EVERYTHING that happened.. I enjoy xbox alot and would hate to be banned because its the last time i deal with microsoft problems and as
    to XBLPET i hope you dont ban me... I've purchased over 500$? of xbox stuff
  9. Dadwhite Win User

This bs ban stuff I ****

First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.
Thema:

1. I HATE THIS CREDIT BAN STUFF - Similar Threads - HATE CREDIT BAN

2. Im curious no hate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im curious no hate: What do you think is better? SONYOr Microsoft. I choose Microsoft because I just like the support reply down low :) 9688f321-719b-4a9f-bf20-9f5cf5d536de
  3. Xbox not punishing hateful people on platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox not punishing hateful people on platform: I joined a game of Rainbow Six Seige i was team killed instantly by 2 people then the guy sends me messages such as - U are a disgrace as a player of this game - Its casual get over it kid ur...
  4. BDO+MS supports hate speech/deaththreats? Apparently So.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    BDO+MS supports hate speech/deaththreats? Apparently So.: MS support said you can't report gamers that use hatespeech/death threats/encouraging suicide etc, because it's a restriction set by the devs on BlackDesertOnline (You can only see their character...
  5. Achievements - Love, Hate or Don't Care?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements - Love, Hate or Don't Care?: I like achievements if they end on a 0 or 5 don't like the weird numbers achievements b5383c38-ed75-495a-a5fc-2493f7544e8f
  6. Banned despite having hate mail sent first

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned despite having hate mail sent first: [Mod Removed - Innapropriate] proof for my case. I was wrongly banned despite minding my own buisness. Please do something about this 374b5a82-db6e-4710-a7b3-158823adc2be
  7. My Number One Thing I hate about Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Number One Thing I hate about Xbox.: I Pre-Ordered COD4 and Red dead 2 And more games but none of them wouldn't let me play when they were available in the shop.(Also happened to some of my friends and now they are so mad they use...
  8. hate microsoft for this

in XBoX on Windows
    hate microsoft for this: i cant play Minecraft because of Xbox app on it so i singed in and now i still cant play because of a privacy setting on my own computer that i bought and want to play Minecraft on. this is why i...
  9. Person using two accounts to send hate messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Person using two accounts to send hate messages: I have an ex-friend who is using two accounts to send hate messages to me and other people. Is there anyway that this can be stoped with a ban or something. He uses the second account so that his...
  10. Banned for replying to hate mail

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for replying to hate mail: I have been reported for replying to hate mail which leads me to believe that no one monitors reports it is done automatically. Paying customers should not have to put up with getting banned over...