I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

Discus and support I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JROCKING66, Jul 10, 2019.

1. JROCKING66
    JROCKING66 Guest

I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games

:)

JROCKING66, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Lofty Who Win User

Microsoft account

Depending on what duration your looking for, places like Shopto.net have deals on Xbox LIVE membership at the moment ( probably find better if you shop about )

Xbox Live 12 Month + 1 Month Free Gold Membership Card XBOX ONE ... £31.85

www.shopto.net/.../XB11221-xbox-live-12-month-1-month-free-gold-membership-card
  3. Lofty Who Win User

12 months gold

It has been posted in the Hot Deals thread but Shopto still advertising

Xbox Live 12 Month + 1 Month Free Gold Membership XBOX ONE - £27.85

www.shopto.net/.../XB11225-xbox-live-12-month-1-month-free-gold-membership
  4. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Zoo Tycoon

looking forward to playing this, as I am getting it free from Microsoft along with my free console, 3 other games, 12 month xbox music pass and 12 month gold membership
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Might buy xbox one. Help appreciated

I know Shopto have 12 month + 1 month for £27.85 at the moment, no doubt some better deals if you look about.

www.shopto.net/.../XB11225-xbox-live-12-month-1-month-free-gold-membership
  6. M0NTROUSB0SS666 Win User

Error Code 800704DC

Easy solution guys dont go throu all troubleshoot just shut down xbox for 15 min buy xbox membership gold from 1 month or more then redeem code in xboxlive site after complete turn on xbox download profile should work 100 percent put autorenew off then repeat
    i suggest 12 month gold membership dont have to deal with for full year think about it 800704DC happens when you get free 1 month u get silver then errors comes from renew for gold it messes the system
Thema:

1. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from... - Similar Threads - month live gold

2. Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?: I recently bought the 1$ game pass, so before it charged my parents credit card i cancelled it on my computer and it for some reason, refunded me the 1$ and cancelled my 12 month Xbox live gold!!...
  3. Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code: When i enter the card code, it says something went wrong on our end, trying in a bit may help. Then it says enter the code again or contact the vendor. I bought 2 cards and they both say the same...
  4. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  5. [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold: Hello there ! (I apologize if my english isn't good) 1) I decided to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold the 06/21 but an error message appeared, saying that the Xbox LIVE service has several problems....
  6. One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership: I have created my microsoft account a few years ago and I was supposed to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold. Is there a way to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360...
  7. When will Xbox Live Gold be combined with Season pass for 1 monthly fee?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Live Gold be combined with Season pass for 1 monthly fee?: My gold membership just ran out but I don't want to renew it if the new service is about to launch... 4d15c01c-b59b-44ed-bfcb-30448bbe746b
  8. Mes de xbox live gold gratis [Translation - Month of xbox live gold free]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mes de xbox live gold gratis [Translation - Month of xbox live gold free]: Hola, soy de Argentina y vi la promocion de xbox live gold gratis por un mes, quise hacerlo pero dice que mi codigo postal es inválido, puse el de Estados unidos porque me lo aceptaba, pero al...
  9. Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00): Good afternon The thing is, I've been having trouble trying to purchase the promotion currently in the microsoft store, I'm trying to use my account balance, which has barely enough, but when i...
  10. 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hello If I buy a subscription keys from CDKeys, Live Cards or somesuch place and activate it immediately, will that 12 months be added onto my current subscription (expires August) or will I lose...