I have 2 gamertags

Discus and support I have 2 gamertags in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So a few months ago i changed my gamertag and it dint update for awile until i got into some games like forza 4 and modernwarfare. It changes but only... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PabloGonzalezMX, Jan 25, 2020.

1. I have 2 gamertags

So a few months ago i changed my gamertag and it dint update for awile until i got into some games like forza 4 and modernwarfare. It changes but only in games on the xbox app i still have my old one and when im in my xbox home it shows my old gamertag

:)

PabloGonzalezMX, Jan 25, 2020
  2. Panno92 Win User

I have 2 gamertags

Hi, have you tried log-out and then log-in again in your xbox? If it will not update I suggest you to clear the cache of the console (press the xbox button on the console for 10 seconds till complete shutdown) and restart it.

Then have you verified which gamertag you see if you go to your xbox account via browser?
  3. Robby Sayles Win User

I have 2 gamertags

You can also contact Support to see if there are issues with your account.
  4. sprkle Win User

I have 2 gamertags

happened to me, go to ur profile then try change ur gamertag then it’ll say something like “confirm this gamertag” just press confirm
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I have 2 gamertags

Unfortunately, it's an issue on Xbox's end and a lot of people have experienced this. Sad to say there may not be much you can do until the system is worked out and fixes itself. Hopefully it's sooner rather than later.
  6. depressed brute Win User

I have 2 gamertags

Thema:

I have 2 gamertags

1. I have 2 gamertags - Similar Threads - gamertags

2. ¿Por qué no puedo cambiar el Gamertag gratis?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Por qué no puedo cambiar el Gamertag gratis?: Hace poco tengo la consola, y me puse un nombre que ya no me gusta. Investigando me di cuenta que se podía cambiar gratis, hice el proceso desde la Consola, el PC y desde Internet, pero, me...
  3. My xbox gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox gamertag: My gamertag was changed without my consent and i cant change it back please help cc3fc20f-9c4b-4b5d-92b4-aa148da42800
  4. My Xbox 360 and Xbox One Gamertags are separate

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 and Xbox One Gamertags are separate: I just spent $10 on my Xbox 360 to change my gamertag because I wanted one that had 15 characters and the Xbox One character cap is now 12. When I got back on my Xbox One, my Gamertag was still...
  5. Gamertag conectada em outro console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag conectada em outro console: Bom, a mais ou menos 3 anos eu vendi meu xbox 360 e algum tempo depois comprei um xbox one, nesse xbox one eu utilizo a mesma gamertag que eu usava no xbox 360. Hoje quando estava offline me...
  6. i have two gamertag i can't fix it without paying an i need to know how to fix it says my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have two gamertag i can't fix it without paying an i need to know how to fix it says my...: i have two gamertag i can't fix it without paying an i need to know how to fix it says my old one on the top and my new one on the bottom it sucks 55f870e8-a0e5-4fd5-af8f-72a3f5ff13d8
  7. Gamertag won't change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag won't change: Hey there! I changed my gamertag over 3 weeks ago and have been wondering why it hasn't "completely" changed. On my Xbox profile, it says my gamertag has changed to the new one I picked but in...
  8. Gamertag won't change

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag won't change: So I just got minecraft today and changed my gamertag from "craftindagger" (my old alias) to "OddBallDeli" In the Xbox Console Campaign it says my gamertag is "OddBallDeli" but in Minecraft it is...
  9. Gamertag prohibited word

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag prohibited word: Hello! So, knowing about the gamepass and all, I decided to update my old account, which I created some time ago... Seeing how my gamertag was, I wanted to change it to one I'm using currently,...
  10. Trying to recover an old gamertag that I want to reactivate....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover an old gamertag that I want to reactivate....: But it appears that the gamertag is linked to a non-microsoft email account (Yahoo). Signed into Xbox account/profile the other days, and it asks me for my email address; I don't know if it...