I have 2 Microsoft accounts with the same email and I can't log into the one I want to

Discus and support I have 2 Microsoft accounts with the same email and I can't log into the one I want to in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to log into the first Microsoft account on the Xbox app but when I do it shows this error message for some reason, there is a second... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shaw Jestus, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Shaw Jestus
    Shaw Jestus Guest

I have 2 Microsoft accounts with the same email and I can't log into the one I want to

I am trying to log into the first Microsoft account on the Xbox app but when I do it shows this error message for some reason, there is a second account that has the exact same email as the first one but that one is the only one I can log into on anything and not the first one which is the one I want to log into
    I have 2 Microsoft accounts with the same email and I can't log into the one I want to [​IMG]

I have 2 Microsoft accounts with the same email and I can't log into the one I want to [​IMG]

:)

Shaw Jestus, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Ernest111 Win User

Try removing the second account from device and your issue will be solved hopefully
  3. wi7bit Win User

Either that or try logging in with another account alias or phone number, if registered.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Shaw, have you tried removing the second account, the one that doesn't have your photo from your PC, and check if the first one connects?

This second account, was it an account that you used locally or had already created it and was able to sign in to any Microsoft service?

Another attempt you can make is, download the Game Pass App to your mobile device and see if you can log in.

I'll be waiting for your reply.
  5. flob9488 Win User

I made 2 minecraft accounts under 1 email and i cant sign into the correct one.

I feel like I should explain better. I only have java edition but I have 2 accounts on one Microsoft email. I can't log into the correct one.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I made 2 minecraft accounts under 1 email and i cant sign into the correct one.

I understand that both are on Java, but as I mentioned, you can't have 2 accounts on the same email, you can only have one Java account per Microsoft email
Thema:

1. I have 2 Microsoft accounts with the same email and I can't log into the one I want to - Similar Threads - Microsoft accounts same

2. Some how i have 2 minecraft accounts linked to the same microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Some how i have 2 minecraft accounts linked to the same microsoft account: this happened because i migrated my account to a email i already had in use I have no clue on how to fix this pls help 8938e59d-9ae0-4e87-b815-b375392c5554
  3. I have 2 same Microsoft accounts available on Minecraft launcher.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 same Microsoft accounts available on Minecraft launcher.: Hello, today I wanted to play Minecraft with my friend, but I couldn't log in to my account, so I followed steps that were posted on some microsoft discussion. When I logged off my Microsoft...
  4. Minecraft - Nintendo Switch / PC Cross-play on same Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Nintendo Switch / PC Cross-play on same Microsoft account: I purchased my son Minecraft for the Nintendo Switch a few months ago and have since purchased Minecraft on PC for myself in hopes that we could play two player together (me on PC and him on the...
  5. How to change the email on my xbox account to be the same as my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the email on my xbox account to be the same as my microsoft account.: Hi team, My gamertag and xbox account is under an old email which I no longer use (@hotmail.com). My current email is under @outlook.com and I would like to change my email from my @hotmail.com...
  6. How much of the same phone number am I able to use for multiple microsoft accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much of the same phone number am I able to use for multiple microsoft accounts?: I need to make multiple Microsoft accounts but I'm wondering what is the limit (if there is any) for using the same phone number for multiple Microsoft accounts? b1aefb96-bb7f-40d7-9fea-cb8dfb865f5c
  7. Mojang and Microsoft Minecraft accounts linked to same email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mojang and Microsoft Minecraft accounts linked to same email.: So, I have had a Mojang account for a long time now and I wanted to buy Minecraft for my girlfriend and have her play with me. But when I went to pay for a new game of Minecraft i wasn't logged in...
  8. Is it possible to delete my Microsoft account and use it again with the same email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to delete my Microsoft account and use it again with the same email: When i was 14 i used my mom's email for my xbox account. And now i want to change it to my main email. But i already have an xbox account on that email. So if i delete my main Microsoft account...
  9. Two Xbox accounts are linked to the same microsoft account and it's causing issues...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two Xbox accounts are linked to the same microsoft account and it's causing issues...: Hi, so somehow i ended up with two xbox accounts linked to my microsoft account, one only connects on web browser and has my game pass and minecraft access and the other one always connect on...
  10. If I have Minecraft on mobile will I be able to get it free with the same Microsoft account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have Minecraft on mobile will I be able to get it free with the same Microsoft account...: I recently got Minecraft on mobile because it was cheaper than on Xbox a285f936-8358-485c-89c8-830ee179b22f