i have 3 codes for game pass ultimate. can they stack?

Discus and support i have 3 codes for game pass ultimate. can they stack? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; if i already have game pass ultimate and redeem a 3 month code, does that code just get wasted or extend the time till next payment?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JYAGamer, Dec 7, 2019.

1. JYAGamer
    JYAGamer Guest

if i already have game pass ultimate and redeem a 3 month code, does that code just get wasted or extend the time till next payment?

:)

JYAGamer, Dec 7, 2019
  2. pawncrackers Win User

It depends which kind of code you have. If it is for Xbox Live Gold or the standard Xbox Game Pass, the following will apply -

see the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ
    for more details. If the code is for Game Pass Ultimate, the time will stack intact (eg: 3 months will give you 3 months).

"With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes
    . Conversion rates are subject to change."

Best,

L
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate.

Hopefully someone else can clarify better than I can, but I know if you have a 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass and use it and it converts to Game Pass Ultimate (like if you already have GPU on your account), then it converts to 1 month of Ultimate. So,
    possibly, if you have 6 months of Game Pass, it will convert to 2 months of GP Ultimate. But hopefully someone else can verify.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate.

Hopefully someone else can clarify better than I can, but I know if you have a 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass and use it and it converts to Game Pass Ultimate (like if you already have GPU on your account), then it converts to 1 month of Ultimate.
    So, possibly, if you have 6 months of Game Pass, it will convert to 2 months of GP Ultimate. But hopefully someone else can verify.
    That does not apply in this situation. That is if you already have Ultimate and are adding gold or game pass. Upgrading to Ultimate from gold or game pass is a 1:1 ratio. So if you have 6 months of gold and add 1 month of Ultimate, you would have 7 months
    of Ultimate.
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.

Maybe you bought a code for 3 month of Xbox Game Pass non Game Pass Ultimate.

If is this the case, because you have an active Ultimate subscription and you are triyng to redeem an Xbox Game Pass subscription, there is a conversione due to the different cost between this two plans.

You can find additional info here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass?xr=shellnav#faq

In particular, search for "After I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes?" FAQ
  6. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Ultimate game pass

Did he gift you ultimate game pass or 1 year of gold? Since there is a 1:1 conversion ratio for a normal gold or game pass to Ultimate game pass. For example if you were to redeem a 3 month game pass code while you have ultimate it would convert to a little
    over a month in ultimate.
Thema:

1. i have 3 codes for game pass ultimate. can they stack? - Similar Threads - codes game pass

2. Xbox game pass 3 month code

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass 3 month code: I have just received an Xbox game pass 3 month code with the AMD game rewards and it wont let me use the code as apparently i have already used a trail ? d57ed583-8789-4b0f-85ec-1b3736922cf4
  3. XBOX Game Pass PC - cannot download anything. The service is a joke. Error code 0x87E0000F...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass PC - cannot download anything. The service is a joke. Error code 0x87E0000F...: I get it that you labelled the service "Beta", but this certainly isn't in a beta state. This is a pre-Alpha service. Anything I try to install will download for 5 - 10 seconds, then stop and...
  4. AMD Ryzen promotion code for XBOX game pass for PC not working

in XBoX on Windows
    AMD Ryzen promotion code for XBOX game pass for PC not working: Hello, Recently bought and installed a Ryzen 7 3700x, that also came with a free 3 months of XBOX game pass for PC. I've gone through the entire process to redeem the code, and even received the...
  5. I did not get a code for Spotify with my purchase of the xbox ultimate game pass.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not get a code for Spotify with my purchase of the xbox ultimate game pass.: I was supposed to get a Spotify subscription with the purchase of the Xbox ultimate game pass, but it never came in my email like the websites both said would happen. How do I go about getting the...
  6. State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition with Game Pass, error code 0x800704c6, Stuck on 2%...

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition with Game Pass, error code 0x800704c6, Stuck on 2%...: I have recently bought the game pass on PC and am trying to download State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition, however, when I start downloading it stops at 2% and it eventually comes up with error...
  7. Can't download xbox game pass Peta on PC. (Error code 0x80070057)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download xbox game pass Peta on PC. (Error code 0x80070057): Hello I cant download game pass beta and some other games because of error 0x80070057. In the beginning i could download the app and i did. Then i tried to download sea of thives and forza...
  8. Problème code d’essai de 14 jours xbox game pass [14-day xbox game pass test code problem]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problème code d’essai de 14 jours xbox game pass [14-day xbox game pass test code problem]: Bonjour, j’ai récemment acheté une manette d’xbox one (il y a une semaine) dans un magasin Leclerc. Dans la boite avec la manette, il y a une carte avec 2 codes, un pour 14 jours d’essai au xbox...
  9. 1 month Xbox Game Pass code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1 month Xbox Game Pass code not working: I bought a code for Xbox Game Pass (1 month) and it keeps saying "trial for new customers only". I had the 7 day trial for it ages ago, but why is it saying that?...
  10. Added XBOX Live Gold 12 month code and it converted it to a 4 month XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Added XBOX Live Gold 12 month code and it converted it to a 4 month XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.: Need to know if I can even fix this issue. I don't utilize Game Pass Ultimate and never tried with with the three month trial. I should have just let it expire before inputting the 12 month code...