I have 50 dollars on my microsoft accounnt on the web but i dont have it on my xbox

Discus and support I have 50 dollars on my microsoft accounnt on the web but i dont have it on my xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I entered the code on the back of the card into the redeem a gift card on my Xbox but when i try to buy something for less than 5o dollars it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NicolasGreen, May 5, 2021 at 4:22 AM.

1. NicolasGreen
    NicolasGreen Guest

I have 50 dollars on my microsoft accounnt on the web but i dont have it on my xbox

I entered the code on the back of the card into the redeem a gift card on my Xbox but when i try to buy something for less than 5o dollars it says insufficient funds

please help

:)

NicolasGreen, May 5, 2021 at 4:22 AM
  2. ngocphi Win User

Did you buy a gift card out if region if so that would be why

You can only use giftcard within the region you purchased it jn
  3. NicolasGreen Win User

it says that i still have insufficient funds even though it shows i have 5o like ****
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hard reset your Xbox or buy your item on the web store
  5. NicolasGreen Win User

i did not buy it out of my region
  6. NicolasGreen Win User

i already hard reset it and i cannot buy COD POINTS from the web sore
Thema:

1. I have 50 dollars on my microsoft accounnt on the web but i dont have it on my xbox - Similar Threads - dollars microsoft accounnt

2. Hey guys I didn't get the free 5 dollar code which Microsoft give for spring sale is it...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys I didn't get the free 5 dollar code which Microsoft give for spring sale is it...: Any help submitted by /u/HERAMBPLAYZYT [link] [comments]
  3. Transfer Microsoft Dollars

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer Microsoft Dollars: Hi how would I transfer $50.00 from a Microsoft account to a Xbox 360 account? From, Nicky Fanelli e4d9b19e-93a0-4f19-90b3-b80cb0983e40
  4. I have yet to receive my $10 dollar gift code from Microsoft or its Rewards team for...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have yet to receive my $10 dollar gift code from Microsoft or its Rewards team for...: Title. I have been getting tossed back and forth between Xbox Support and the Rewards team on who is supposed to give me my $10 code. I never received the message from Xbox that looks like this...
  5. Why does my Microsoft order say "refunded, total 0 dollars"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Microsoft order say "refunded, total 0 dollars"?: I had to refund a game, it says refunded but theres no money on the credit card yet. It also says 0 dollars total. 36de0b7b-f2ca-4d0e-8b81-ea099c08afbd
  6. Microsoft refused to repair my xbox one S, then won't refund my 179 dollars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft refused to repair my xbox one S, then won't refund my 179 dollars: Microsoft refused to repair my Xbox One S console, no problem, that's fine, I was told via a letter they would refund my money within 6 to 8 weeks, and I still am getting no resolution here on the...
  7. Why does Microsoft keep some old games like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft keep some old games like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars on the...: I’ve been wondering about this, it doesn’t really make any sense to keep a 2018 game like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars. 49fa17df-1905-4526-a4ed-f0b3edc7960c
  8. Waiting for criedts to be transferred to Microsoft account as dollars

in XBoX Rewards
    Waiting for criedts to be transferred to Microsoft account as dollars: when will they send them to me !!!! 33cd2587-bb45-4853-b086-9be8c8b3171c
  9. 5 dollar microsoft currency

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    5 dollar microsoft currency: my friend sent me a promotion to recive 5 dollars to my currency to my xbox store I was supposed to get a email to verify and I did not 1df55585-13b7-4d69-b449-9a42c239afce
  10. Why can't I pay for the 1 month gold for 1 dollar with my Microsoft credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I pay for the 1 month gold for 1 dollar with my Microsoft credit: I have $1.68 cents Microsoft credit left on my Xbox one and they have a deal to get Xbox gold live for $1.00 for a month but instead they ask me to pay with a debit card /credit or pay pal but...