I have 9 backward compatibility discs all with error code 0x87e10024, I have tried numerous...

Discus and support I have 9 backward compatibility discs all with error code 0x87e10024, I have tried numerous... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 9 backward compatibility discs all with error code 0x87e10024, I have tried numerous times of inserting them nothing works who is supposed to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidGascoyne, Jul 15, 2022.

1. I have 9 backward compatibility discs all with error code 0x87e10024, I have tried numerous...

I have 9 backward compatibility discs all with error code 0x87e10024, I have tried numerous times of inserting them nothing works who is supposed to fix this problem?????

:)

DavidGascoyne, Jul 15, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

I have 9 backward compatibility discs all with error code 0x87e10024, I have tried numerous times of inserting them nothing works who is supposed to fix this problem?????

Hello, DavidGascoyne. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

May I know exact what game discs do you have? Not all Xbox 360 games are backwards compatible. Usually this error is given when you try to play a 360 game that is not backwards compatible on your Xbox One/Series console.

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. mr4k0bes Win User

Backwards compatibility Error Code (0x8082000c)

This is a backward compatibility error, not a disc play. Googling the error code, I see that the problem has existed for years, in different people with different games for backward compatibility on disks. This site has hundreds of topics about this error,
    so it’s not about scratches on the disk...
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Fallout new Vegas ultimate won't install

Hey there,

Is there a specific error message and error code you received? Error codes look similar to 0x00000000 or XBOS-0000. Once we have that we'll be able to better narrow down what the issue may be. In the meantime, have you had similar issues installing other
    backward compatible Xbox 360 games from disc? If you can, try another backward compatible Xbox 360 disc to see if similar issues occur.

Keep us posted!
  5. tkmusic Win User

midnight club los angels issue

Thank you for your reply.

I tried the power supply, but, after all, it does not work.

The error code is 0x8082000c.

Other backward compatible discs can work.

xbox one disk also works.

It is only Midnight Club Los Angeles. Previously it worked.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Backwards compatible game isn't downloading (0x87e10024)

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you’ve received error code 0x87e10024, it means the game disc you’ve inserted into your Xbox console is compatible but is having trouble being verified for play. This may be due to a network or service issue.

As per checking, the Call of Duty: Ghosts for 360 is not backward compatible. There is a specific game version that is for Xbox One which is now can be played on Xbox Series X|S.

If it's the 360 version you will see the "Xbox 360" on the icon.

[​IMG]
Thema:

I have 9 backward compatibility discs all with error code 0x87e10024, I have tried numerous...

1. I have 9 backward compatibility discs all with error code 0x87e10024, I have tried numerous... - Similar Threads - backward compatibility discs

2. Is bo2 disc backwards compatible on Xbox series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is bo2 disc backwards compatible on Xbox series x?: I just bought the series x yesterday and have been in the process of reinstalling all my games from my Xbox one. But in my games and apps I don’t see bo2. When I insert the disc there is no pop up...
  3. Disc for backwards compatibility (Xbox 360 )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc for backwards compatibility (Xbox 360 ): Can I buy a CD from Microsoft that has the updates needed to play old Xbox original games on an Xbox 360? I just bought All Star Baseball 2004 (Xbox original) and MVP Baseball 2005 (Xbox...
  4. Max Payne 3 Backwards Compatability issues with new physical disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max Payne 3 Backwards Compatability issues with new physical disc: Despite Max Payne 3 being now backwards compatible with Xbox one, my brand new physical disc will not work or even initiate download. All other games work and download just fine. Is this issue...
  5. Microsoft now own Blur , possible backwards compatible disc only? & Cod side note

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft now own Blur , possible backwards compatible disc only? & Cod side note: So it seems Microsoft now own Activision which is great news, (please read my other post to understand this in more detail)...
  6. none of my backwards compatible discs working on xbox seris x all give same error saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    none of my backwards compatible discs working on xbox seris x all give same error saying...: this has been an issue for a few weeks ive tried hard resets and even factory reset nothing seems to work 873f119a-a575-4584-9e36-861746e98f69
  7. Backwards compatibility issues with a physical disc copy of Max Payne 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility issues with a physical disc copy of Max Payne 2: I've installed over 200 Xbox Original and Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One and all of them are physical disc copies and they all install just fine. There is one game that tells me that it is not...
  8. Can't play any backwards compatible discs on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play any backwards compatible discs on Xbox One X: Hello, Whenever I insert a backwards compatible game disc into my Xbox One X I receive an error stating: "Sorry, this game isn't playable here: For a list of Original Xbox and Xbox 360 games that...
  9. Backward compatibility physical disc games (Xbox one/series x)

in XboX Insiders
    Backward compatibility physical disc games (Xbox one/series x): Hi. This is feedback. Allow Xbox one and series x users to fully install physical disc games offline. submitted by /u/AcanthocephalaOk1449 [link] [comments]
  10. Backwards compatible 360 game disc issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible 360 game disc issue: So i just bought the discs for assassins creed brotherhood and dark souls, but when I insert the game discs into my xbox one, the console doesn't do anything. I checked the backwards compatibility...