I have a big trouble

Discus and support I have a big trouble in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What happens in my account when I want to cange a gift card, I enter the code and I give it next it sends me to (add a billing address) I enter the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GhostlyEgg72, Jul 30, 2019.

1. GhostlyEgg72
    GhostlyEgg72 Guest

I have a big trouble

What happens in my account when I want to cange a gift card, I enter the code and I give it next it sends me to (add a billing address) I enter the data and I give it next but it leaves me in the same pasina , it does not matter how many times I always
    leave my on the same page of the data to give it to the next one, I already called xbox but they did not give me a complete solution please help if anyone knows anything say it I hope your answer THANK YOU!

:)

GhostlyEgg72, Jul 30, 2019
  2. GhostlyEgg72 Win User

I have a big trouble

Thank you for your help, but I did it was difficult but this is already
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

I have a big trouble

Did you get sure that the gift card is from the same region that is your account region?
  4. GhostlyEgg72 Win User

I have a big trouble

use the xbox, pc and cell phone but nothing and tried in several ways thanks for your response
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

I have a big trouble

Hello GhostlyEgg72,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to redeem an Xbox gift card due to the system wanting you to input billing information. Do you see an address appear on the

address book
    section of your Microsoft account? If you do not see one under the billing information section, we recommend to go ahead and update that information and redeem the code. You can also

add a payment instrument
    to the account, but you do not have to use it. You only need to add the payment instrument and remove it. Adding a credit/debit card to your account will prompt you to enter billing information as well. Be sure to let us know the
    results!
  6. Northern Lass Win User

I have a big trouble

Are you trying to redeem on your Xbox or pc, if you are using your xbox you could try and set up your billing address on your pc first as you need an address set up on your account to redeem codes.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments?fref=home.banner.payment-instruments&refd=account.microsoft.com
Thema:

I have a big trouble

1. I have a big trouble - Similar Threads - big trouble

2. Big Letdown on Power Supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Big Letdown on Power Supply: We moved to Europe with the military in September and finally received out household goods. Kids were really looking forward to seeing their Xbox One. We were astounded to discover that Microsoft...
  3. My big gripe about Game Pass for PC

in XboX Insiders
    My big gripe about Game Pass for PC: Okay I got the game pass for PC beta version all good freakin got decent selection but what caught my eye was Tomb Raider rise of the Tomb Raider started playing it loved it freakin awesome want...
  4. New Xbox is far to big and not going to fit!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox is far to big and not going to fit!!!!: Who else agrees that the new Xbox that’s coming out next year looks more like a pc than a Xbox. personally I hate the look it’s too big and not going to fit where I need it to!!!! submitted by...
  5. Alpha Skip-Ahead : Update section shows Big tile always, in MGaA

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead : Update section shows Big tile always, in MGaA: in My games and apps' Update section, recent Alpha Skip-Ahead builds, the games are always showing in large/big tiles, even if I changed them to small ones. guess its too obvious to miss. anyway...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 | PC | Big frame rate drops on certain scenarios only | November 2019

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 | PC | Big frame rate drops on certain scenarios only | November 2019: Hello! I just purchased and played Forza Horizon 4 on November 15, 2019. The game performed well and great. No issues. No lag. No frame rate drops. Even on the highest settings (Ultra), I had no...
  7. Big sad face...

in XboX Insiders
    Big sad face...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Cosmic_Lawless [link] [comments]
  8. Fortnite STW Xbox Console Streaming Test (it's a big game)

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite STW Xbox Console Streaming Test (it's a big game): [IMG] submitted by /u/Swordeaser [link] [comments]
  9. Hi, i have a big problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, i have a big problem: So nov, 1 I was invited by a friend to play rocket league in his house, i log in in his xbox and start playing, yesterday, someone steal his xbox and other expensive stuff. I want to change a...
  10. An 11 yr old in big trouble for swearing

in XBoX on Consoles
    An 11 yr old in big trouble for swearing: So, my little bro - who's 11 - was apparently swearing in a message to one of his friends about another gamer. Not ONLY did he call her(?) a **** behind her back, he called her a **** in a message...