I have a big trouble

Discus and support I have a big trouble in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What happens in my account when I want to cange a gift card, I enter the code and I give it next it sends me to (add a billing address) I enter the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GhostlyEgg72, Jul 30, 2019.

1. GhostlyEgg72
    GhostlyEgg72 Guest

I have a big trouble

What happens in my account when I want to cange a gift card, I enter the code and I give it next it sends me to (add a billing address) I enter the data and I give it next but it leaves me in the same pasina , it does not matter how many times I always
    leave my on the same page of the data to give it to the next one, I already called xbox but they did not give me a complete solution please help if anyone knows anything say it I hope your answer THANK YOU!

:)

GhostlyEgg72, Jul 30, 2019
  2. GhostlyEgg72 Win User

I have a big trouble

Thank you for your help, but I did it was difficult but this is already
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

I have a big trouble

Did you get sure that the gift card is from the same region that is your account region?
  4. GhostlyEgg72 Win User

I have a big trouble

use the xbox, pc and cell phone but nothing and tried in several ways thanks for your response
  5. Northern Lass Win User

I have a big trouble

Are you trying to redeem on your Xbox or pc, if you are using your xbox you could try and set up your billing address on your pc first as you need an address set up on your account to redeem codes.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments?fref=home.banner.payment-instruments&refd=account.microsoft.com
  6. ARSMETAL Win User

wake up command

@Awesome yeah I started out having some trouble then recalibrated it with the speakers louder and it made a big difference.
Thema:

I have a big trouble

1. I have a big trouble - Similar Threads - big trouble

2. How big is the update that gives you the new dashboard to those who have the new dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    How big is the update that gives you the new dashboard to those who have the new dashboard?: Title. I just had a 3.7 GB update, I thought that gave me the new dashboard but no unfortunately, so I'm curious how big it actually is to those who have the new dashboard. submitted by...
  3. The support is a big joke

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The support is a big joke: Hello, i called the support today because i never received the 1000 apex coins i paid for in may. First, i call the technical support, they let me speak for 10min asking a few questions. Then...
  4. Big lags after system update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Big lags after system update: i can't even play since the last update of 400mb. when im in a party with my friends i just lag so hard and can't do anything. i already called my internet support and they said everything was ok...
  5. Big Buck Hunter Adventure Pro DLC down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Big Buck Hunter Adventure Pro DLC down?: I bought the above listed game for Windows through WIndows store. I bought the full version of the game to use on my PC. When I try to buy DLC in the game, it kicks me out of the game, opens XBox...
  6. BIG message problems on xbox 1 since 1-2 days ago.

in XBoX on Consoles
    BIG message problems on xbox 1 since 1-2 days ago.: And why doesnt microsft fix it ? many has this problem. everyone I asked so far. even though I read all messages it still say i have new messages, and when i get a new messages, i can not see...
  7. Grandes problemas em tentar atualizar-Código: 0x80073D02[Big problems trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grandes problemas em tentar atualizar-Código: 0x80073D02[Big problems trying to...: Boa tarde! Estou com problemas em instalar um jogo, mas não sei como resolver, acredito que exista uma solução relativamente simples, mas não quero arriscar ainda mais. Há um tempo atrás que...
  8. Big big server probkems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Big big server probkems: cant purchase and I cant download is being a 3 days a go like that. fix this [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] server problem I'm very very tired from all this [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] server...
  9. Big time issue trying to log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Big time issue trying to log in: I've been off my xbox for a bit and I'm having major issues trying to connect to my gamertag . I cannot remember the password and don't have an authenticator app connected to my system anymore....
  10. An 11 yr old in big trouble for swearing

in XBoX on Consoles
    An 11 yr old in big trouble for swearing: So, my little bro - who's 11 - was apparently swearing in a message to one of his friends about another gamer. Not ONLY did he call her(?) a **** behind her back, he called her a **** in a message...