I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone...

Discus and support I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone have a phone number? ca95b36c-b2f1-4e64-8402-89447f03a495 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AverageDoug64, May 23, 2019.

1. I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone...

I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone have a phone number?

:)

AverageDoug64, May 23, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone have a phone number?

800-469-9269 should get you where you need to be.
    Hello Average Doug,

The phone number is no longer valid. In order to contact a live agent, you must use the
    Contact Us portal as advised by the other ambassadors above.

Aside from that, You can view your order history here :
    order history

Hope this helps!
  3. {Parity} Win User

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  4. R4VER Win User

Contact support and put in a ticket ask for a call back

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  5. TimidMinds Win User

When you are on the support chat section of the website there is actually a button to click for requesting a call if you have not done so already.
  6. Goth Vampirella Win User

Passcode Entered Too Many Times Incorrectly

I suggest using a real email address that you actually use for situations like this. No one on these discussion forums will be able to help you. I suggest picking up a phone and talking to an actual person from Microsoft. Have those security question
    answers ready though because I'm sure they'll want to verify you actually own the account.
Thema:

I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone...

1. I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone... - Similar Threads - billing question talk

2. The change of country in the billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The change of country in the billing: HI everyone mi problem is from the change of country in the billing what can i do for change. The country help me please 90717fd5-c50f-4012-908f-0b01b0526994
  3. Billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing: Im getting an error code for my subscription and it wont let me change cards to pay my bill. This is what it sends me CV: x0yXPcd6U02solHM.14.14.10 Does anyone have a clue on what to do?...
  4. Billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Billing: I have just paid an overdue payment for my Game Pass Subscription and I am now able to download Game Pass games but am unable to play them and get a notification that I need to renew my...
  5. Question about pre-order and account balance billing.

in XBoX Rewards
    Question about pre-order and account balance billing.: So I have a substantial amount sitting in my account balance thanks to credits. I understand that they only immediately get used on pre-orders if it's the full amount of the item. My question...
  6. Question about Digital NBA2K17 Legend Edition Pre-Order and Billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Digital NBA2K17 Legend Edition Pre-Order and Billing: Hello, So to put it very simply I always buy games digitally now. Just now I went to go digitally pre-order NBA2K17's special edition through my console. I went through the process and...
  7. Live billing question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live billing question.: If your payment option doesn't have money on it how long do you have to catch up the balance before there's issues? c75ee47c-ce66-4f29-96ad-d5b3c77486f7
  8. Xbox Billing Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Billing Question: Has anybody else had a confusing Xbox live bill, the thing is i paid for my full year last May the full £40.00, but for some reason i kept on getting a £5.99 bill every month from microsoft, now...
  9. Billing Autopay Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing Autopay Question: Hello everyone, I haven't been on xbox live in a few months. Recently I received a 30 day xbox live gold prepaid card and tried using it. I successfully added the code, but was not allowed on...
  10. Accidental Billing Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidental Billing Question: So the 11 year old on my account 'accidentally' bought a year subscription from Xbox live while I wasn't around. This put my account into -$31.00. I was just wondering if there was any way to...