I have a current, active Xbox Live Gold membership that expires in 4 months, can I stack this ...

Discus and support I have a current, active Xbox Live Gold membership that expires in 4 months, can I stack this ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I posted first in the wrong section. I currently have an active subscription to Xbox Live Gold 12 months and recently purchased another 12 month code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yo0123yo, Apr 5, 2016.

1. yo0123yo
    yo0123yo Guest

I have a current, active Xbox Live Gold membership that expires in 4 months, can I stack this ...

I posted first in the wrong section. I currently have an active subscription to Xbox Live Gold 12 months and recently purchased another 12 month code to stack on top of it but I get an error message when I try to redeem it. I thought that you can stack codes
    on top of each other to lengthen the time of your membership? The error message says

[table][tr][td]"[table][tr][td]Something went wrongGive it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate.Xbos-0x80169CF91a741bdc-e306-46ef-8d7b-66f9ff15086f2016/04/05 - 23:48:39 UTC"[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]

:)

yo0123yo, Apr 5, 2016
  2. RamlaMay
    RamlaMay Guest
    Redeemed a prepaid code but didn't extend my original subscription

I redeemed a 12-month gold membership prepaid code on Dec 2016, but my current gold subscription didn't get extended. Instead, the prepaid code added a new subscription to my account. So I have 2 subscriptions now, the original one expires on 6/23/2017,
    and the new added one expires on 12/3/2017.

Why do they overlap, not stack???

RamlaMay, Apr 5, 2016
  3. Yankee AP
    Yankee AP Guest
    X-Box Live Gold

If a person already has gold membership, and recieves a 12 month Gold membership for Christmas will that extend the current membership or do they have to let one expire and then activate the other? If they have to wait until the first membership expires,
    how long will the code for the 12 month membership be good for?

Yankee AP, Apr 5, 2016
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

You will have to contact support but you are right you can stack up to 3years and anything more then that is not counted fyi

I stacked 3 years but sometimes I had to wait 3 months to add my last year lol

ngocphi, Apr 5, 2016
  5. yo0123yo
    yo0123yo Guest
    Why is it that we have to contact support to stack the codes?

yo0123yo, Apr 5, 2016
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The error code you're receiving is a billing issue. You would have to contact support to speak to billing so they can help you sort out the issue.

Smwutches, Nov 2, 2018
Thema:

1. I have a current, active Xbox Live Gold membership that expires in 4 months, can I stack this ... - Similar Threads - current active Live

2. Forza Horizon 4: Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account: So I recently bought Forza Horizon 4 and I've been playing it pretty often. Last night I was playing with one of my buddies and then tonight I opened up my computer to play again and it says...
  3. Gamesharing currently not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing currently not working.: Hello, I’ve recently downloaded battlefield 5 from my friends account onto mine by gamesharing it, but whenever I go onto the game an error comes up saying ‘Do you own this game or app?’. How can...
  4. Unable to join the world, your registered account is currently playing games in this world...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join the world, your registered account is currently playing games in this world...: [img] 我并没有任何设备接入minecraft,但是就一直上不去。显示这 。 之前是觉得服务器有点卡就下线了,然后就再也上不去了。 如果有人能回答我,非常感谢。 Why I‘m not online,but it says: Unable to join the world, your registered account is currently playing...
  5. Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case ...: Microsoft game apps (Mahjongg Premium and Magic Jigsaw) that I have paid for gives this error message when I try to login. Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...
  6. Current profile not allowed to play Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Current profile not allowed to play Xbox?: I have a current xbox live subscription but when I go to play multiplayer on call of duty it says the the current profile is not allowed to play xbox live? Why is this happening and how do I fix...
  7. How can I connect my current offline profile to a Xbox Live profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I connect my current offline profile to a Xbox Live profile?: I have tried multiple times to create a xbox live profile with my offline profile, but every time I get code 8015402b. (xbox live cannot verify my gmail) So I read that first I had to verify my...
  8. Is it just me or is ALL of xbox broken currently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it just me or is ALL of xbox broken currently?: I know looking at the service status it says it's just Core Services (ie, signing in) and Purchase/Usage (ie, buying things) but it seems like EVERYTHING is broken, I managed to sign in but I...
  9. How can I stop the Xbox app from sharing my current activity?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I stop the Xbox app from sharing my current activity?: Xbox App on my Windows 10 computer literally shows friends and maybe everyone my current activity, like what game I am playing, even if that game is not related to Xbox... How can I stop that...
  10. If i activate another 12 month subscription does it add on to my current sub?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i activate another 12 month subscription does it add on to my current sub?: I currently have 1 month left on my xbox live subscription and i'm wondering if i enter another code does it add on to the current or cancel it? 3de36130-45bb-4968-a525-aa21277fa871