I have a disc stuck in my Xbox one black how do I remove it

Discus and support I have a disc stuck in my Xbox one black how do I remove it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to remove my disc from my Xbox one. 21807957-f039-42f7-a329-6b38584fe3bc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tonybentley3, Jan 14, 2020.

1. tonybentley3
    tonybentley3 Guest

How to remove my disc from my Xbox one.

:)

tonybentley3, Jan 14, 2020
  2. x Sarasaurus x Win User

That would void any warranty on the console by opening up or manually taking the xbox apart.
  3. Wolf Pack XL 23 Win User

Two solutions: One, open up your Xbox and try to remove it ( There are videos on it ), and two, you might have to send your Xbox for repairs. I'll provide two links for you:

https://support.xbox.com/

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/warranty-and-service/getting-your-product-serviced
  4. chucky23456789 Win User

5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Tony,

Thank you for taking the time to post on the Xbox Forums. Seeing that your question has been answered, we will be marking this thread as answered and locking it in order to prevent repetitive answers or responses that violate the guidelines, like suggesting
    any attempts of self-repair which could further harm your console and something we do not recommend. The best suggestion is the manual ejection method that was provided by chucky23456789 as
    mentioned. If there is an issue with the disc drive and the disc does not come out with the manual ejection method, then your console will need to be sent to Xbox support for repairs. You can set up the order through your Microsoft account: https://support.microsoft.com/devices

If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to come back and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  6. Wolf Pack XL 23 Win User

Like I said before, there's more than one solution I listed, and that it's a last case scenario. Say for example if they didn't have a warrenty provided or not, as some people do not. I listed more than one solution in my reply.
Thema:

1. I have a disc stuck in my Xbox one black how do I remove it - Similar Threads - disc stuck black

2. Disc Stuck in Xbox and they wont do anything about it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc Stuck in Xbox and they wont do anything about it: So my disc has been stuck in my xbox1 for over a year now and it grinds inside my xbox when i turn it on or try to take it out. The xbox doesn't register that the game is in there so I cant even...
  3. D1 xbx1 disc not working and stuck in trial mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    D1 xbx1 disc not working and stuck in trial mode: So about 2 weeks ago, I decided to try and hop back on destiny with a few friends but when it loaded up, it was on trial mode. Then, I checked if the disc was in the console but, it was. So I...
  4. Xbox 1 disc stuck manual eject does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 disc stuck manual eject does not work: I tried manual eject with an alan wrench (1.5mm) from what i understand its the bes tool to use in this situation and i know i hit the manual eject button yet my disc still dosnt come out, my xbox...
  5. Disc stuck inside

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc stuck inside: Hello again, So after https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_console/issues-with-my-xbox-x-disk-drive/d52fe6af-a8d9-48b7-960d-990c504ce9da my console disc drive is done dying and made...
  6. Stuck game disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck game disc: My consol is going back for repair or replacement under warranty but the game disc is stuck inside, I've tried to manually extract the disc as advised online with no success. My question is will...
  7. Xbox One Game Disc Stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Game Disc Stuck: Yesterday I wanted to change games so I ejected the one inside and inserted the one I wanted to play. The Xbox One made a weird noise and it didn't read the disc. I tried to eject it and insert it...
  8. stuck disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    stuck disc: I'm trying to get a game unstuck (Sims 4), but nothing works... whenever i do press down on the alternate button, i always get stuck on something or stop because of something too hard in the way....
  9. Disc stuck in Xbox One, tried the paperclip on the side, Not Working, where to get help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc stuck in Xbox One, tried the paperclip on the side, Not Working, where to get help?: Overwatch is stuck in my Xbox One. Its stuck between load and unload. I tried playing it and its not working. Tried putting the paperclip on the side hole and pushing, its not working. Should...
  10. Quantum Break won't install from disc, on my new Xbox One X, this game seems stuck but was ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break won't install from disc, on my new Xbox One X, this game seems stuck but was ...: Quantum Break won't install from disc right away, and there was no problem with it on the Xbox One Orginal, but since I now have Xbox One X, this game seems stuck at 3.61GB as far as I can tell...